AUSPOL cunt nigger cunt nigger edition

> Accused drug mule Cassandra Sainsbury 'worked as sex worker', 60 Minutes reports

brisbanetimes.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/news-and-current-affairs/accused-drug-mule-cassandra-sainsbury-worked-as-sex-worker-60-minutes-reports-20170521-gw9va1.html

>Pauline Hanson says One Nation rejected James Ashby's plan to cash in on election materials

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-22/one-nation-ashby-denies-plan-to-cash-in-on-election-materials/8546160

>Labor doesn't back tax increase to fund NDIS even though they passed the legislation

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-22/politics-live-may-22-parliament-returns-budget-grilling/8545980

>The trouble with the Chinese economy and what it means for Australia

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-22/the-trouble-with-china-and-what-it-means-for-australia/8545886

>Banks btfo: S&P cites risk of sharp correction in property prices as it cuts 23 lenders' ratings

s m h.com.au/business/banking-and-finance/sp-cites-risk-of-sharp-correction-in-property-prices-as-it-cuts-23-banks-ratings-20170522-gwa6pd.html

> Should poor people have fewer children? Medical Journal of Australia paper

s m h.com.au/national/should-poor-people-have-fewer-children-medical-journal-of-australia-paper-20170519-gw92u0.html

>Melbourne is hit by a MOUSE PLAGUE as rodents invade homes in their thousands to escape the cold

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4528658/Melbourne-hit-massive-mouse-plague.html

Yesterdays thread: Discord: discord.gg/RgSvKQZ

Poll: Most redpilled party in Australia? (with parliamentary representation)

strawpoll.com/cw8388w

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/cw8388w
keystart.com.au/home-loans/fact-sheet-aboriginal-home-ownership-scheme
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice edition you chink cunt.

Second for world leading health care

Did anyone hear about amazon warehouses coming to aus? JB HI FI are gonna shit themselves. Im looking forward to some cheap ass monitors and stuff.

Where can I get a gun m8s? Want to randomly shoot chinks and hope I hit OP

Old news cunt.

AUS is fucked without China

Trips of truth.

th for the most glorious nation in the world.

t. 56%

>looking forward to Australian business being BTFO by foreigners
why? My only problem with JB Hifi are the hipster faggots they hire to work there.

are abos human?

You know, at least abbos are fucking clandestine and don't really go out of their way to form gangs and cause mayhem. African niggers form enormous groups and just sort of descend upon cities and towns like a plague to pillage and destroy. Going out to a country town that only had white people and petrol sniffers recently made me appreciate aboriginals compared to Arabs and Africans a lot more.

Join the ADF and hang out with fat people, women and retards.

No.

Abos are a million times better than Niggers and Muslims.

Cheaper shit to spend our hard earned welfare bucks on.

And don't give me shit about saying being on welfare isn't hard work with all the shit centrelink makes you do to pay you fuck all.

Literally no.
A subspecies maybe but not the same as us.

We call them humans out of sympathy but they're not Homo sapiens.

I don't know if your aware mate but the prison systems on the inside are run by Abos.

shit i only heard about it today

because jb hi fi are so fucking shit and overpriced, i hope they get fucked

sub-humans

>Accused drug mule Cassandra Sainsbury 'worked as sex worker'
i knew she was guilty from day one, so many young normie girls like her have demented gangster / drug dealer fantasies these days.

> Accused drug mule Cassandra Sainsbury 'worked as sex worker', 60 Minutes reports

KEK

At least they're in the fucking prisons. I've been seeing so much more nigger/gang related fucking graffiti around my city lately, and it coincidentally aligns with a bunch more Africans turning up to shit up the place. Abbos destroy themselves mostly, they don't insist on going out of their way to destroy us.

Nothing new m8, all these aussie chicks want "Bad boys" which usually results in spousal abuse.

Don't give a shit tho.

>> Accused drug mule Cassandra Sainsbury 'worked as sex worker'
And?
What does that have to with anything?
Why is 60 minutes shaming sex workers? Is it just because Cassandras boyfriend did an interview with channel 7 instead?

Don' you follow news? They usually make new articles about bullshit to reveal new information about something outdated.

It's the aussie way.

The Aussie press is all about character assassination.
The Aussie people are fucking dumb enough cunts to think it matters.

Hey any of you cunts ever have a chip sandwhich? Not like hot chips like chicken smiths on two slices of bread.

used to do it as a kid and its pretty fuckin good aye

It's "ay", aye is the thing scottish cunts use to agree to something.

And no I don't do retarded shit like that.

Are you fat?

Yeah I can say the same living here in Perth, There are suburbs that are essentially no go zones now. That's why I'm glad that I live in a private estate for now but I can't wait til the day I pack up buy a block of land far away from everyone else. Fuck I can't even imagine raising a little girl with the way the world is going to shit.

That's fucked m8.

I bet you're the kind of sick fuck that would finish in your abo sex slave and not even offer a reach around.

I was pretty fat until like year 10. A little skinnyfat now but you can hardly tell

Cunts
Should I join the navy and become a submariner
or should I try for a brickie apprenticeship?

My meme freelancing job isn't enough and I need a real job

Suggestions cunts

>Poll: Most redpilled party in Australia? (with parliamentary representation)
>strawpoll.com/cw8388w

Don't the DLP still have representation? They're the closest thing to a third position party in the country, distributism is interesting

>skinnyfat

Fat cunt detected

brickie

You cunts better get ready for the housing market crash, it's actually coming this time.
Here's a bit of perspective: Home Capital Group in Canada deals in subprime mortgages (mortgages given to cunts that don't fit the standards for the other banks), they have (well really had) a $20 billion mortgage book.

It turns out that at least $2 billion of that book is completely fraudulent (with unknown amounts more of that book fraudulent as people, unsurprisingly, lie to get mortgages when they have no income jobs or assets), and the Canadian Government is now going to town on HCG. Investors have pulled almost all of their money out of HCG's savings deposits (which fund the mortgages). HCG in March had $2 billion in savings deposits, now they have about $150 million and are losing $4 million or so every single day. HCG has taken a $2 billion loan from a Canadian Government Pension at 22.5% interest, they do mortgages at way lower rates than that as you can imagine.

They are going to go under, and at that point something is going to happen to the $18 billion in mortgages they hold. Considering they're subprime, I doubt any other bank is going to take them in a hurry.

This sort of shit is going to happen to Australia. Think about it, how many cunts do you know that shouldn't have mortgages, but have them anyway?

>Do I want to be in a claustrophobic submarine with 20 other guys with less oxygen then what I am used to and smell their unwashed asses for weeks on end

Or

>Do I want to do a trade and have a fucked back by the time I'm 45

Shit senpai, the brickie thing sounds loads better.

cunt im like 5'11 67kg fuck off

You have to go back, Quang.

I have tried explaining the inevitable housing market crash to my parents and friends, but they all respond with "it won't happen here" or "people will always need somewhere to live" or some shit. It's like they don't understand basic economic principles or something.

Daily reminder every cunt in this thread is at best a potato nigger.

Daily reminder Ill genocide the tatters with a mere thought and laugh at you starving shitskins while munging mac n cheese.

>>Do I want to be in a claustrophobic submarine with 20 other guys with less oxygen then what I am used to and smell their unwashed asses for weeks on end

Sounds comfy

>Do I want to do a trade and have a fucked back by the time I'm 45

Does not sound comfy

Skinny manlet beta detected

Guess that makes you a potato nigger you dumb cunt.

And that insult is one to be applied to Irish people.

i am literally whiter than you

Both sides of my family literally originated in Yorkshire and dirbyshire.

Daily reminder that I fucked your mother in the ass then she in her desperation shat out all the spunk and turkey basted that shit into her roastie pussy which created you.

Tl;dr: I am your father.

Da fuck is skinny fat ?

Your either fat or skinny you fat fuck.

Dumb cunt trying to be all 'vanity sizing your fat arse'.

>dirbyshire

I've been expecting it to come for about a decade now, it's going to happen one of these days but things are so incredibly out of wack and irrational that I've given up holding my breath waiting for it, it'll happen when it happens

Nah it means you arent fat but you also have shitty muscle mass. which i do.

It's Derbyshire, you ching chong FUCK.

Skinnyfat is just slang for someone who is skinny, but flabby. Arguably a healthy weight but lacking muscle definition.

is the truckbro still around?

t. taxidood from yesty

I work in childcare and study primary teaching

AMA

Derbyshire*

Did I mention that the bunks you sleep on in a submarine are very close together so you need to deal with peoples smells and noises they make when you try and sleep?

Also it's not like you get any transferable skills out of it anyway. That and well dying in a submarine is very horrific if something goes wrong.

Why do you wanna rape children so much, you sick fuck? I am gonna tell Today Tonight about this.

are you a qt girl?

how the fuck can i prove im not a chong

i have literally ZERO gook dna.

Do the children live in those shitty apartments in Sydney , if so how unhealthy are they ?

>Did I mention that the bunks you sleep on in a submarine are very close together so you need to deal with peoples smells and noises they make when you try and sleep?

>tfw I went to boarding school for a while so that sounds comfy

I hate fat cunt women who try to feel good because some Chad says that look hot on Tinder so they can fuck their gross roast.

We need to start shaming ugly women again.

>being proud of being a fat cat lady

Can we gas this fat cunt already please?

Keep shaming those fat fucks.

If the chin wobbles tell that fat fuck to die

Time stamp your eye? But be warned you will be called a nigger if you have brown eyes.

What army job gives me the most transferrable skills? I want to do submariner because the pay is pretty good and I'm pretty much assured a job because we can't even man all our subs because no cunt wants to work on a sub.

Is it a redpilled job? I was considering going for a masters of teaching to balance out my meme degree but I dunno, because I'm male and I hate working with SLUTS

nah m8, male

How the fuck would I know?

>Military
>Transferable skills

I'd kill myself if i had brown eyes.

I have blue eyes, is that a white exculsive thing? are there other races with blue eyes?

Technician or engineer ?

A technical trade , probs sigs or some shit

Yes but at least you had ventilation, there is very little in a sub.

Imagine smelling the fecal matter of your fellow seaman because skid marks have built up to unsustainable levels from prolonged use.

Goddam that all sounds so gay.

E-ELECTRICIAN?

:(

Your a fucken teacher , your suppose to be the actual parent of kids.

Cause parents don't want to have children except as a 'milestone' achieved. Thats how you get inept kids.

Nah bluepilled as fuck mate, only do it if you genuinely enjoy working with children and helping them learn.

If you do it you have to hide your power level something fierce

There are exceptions but it's essentially exclusive to northwestern Europe

>you will be called a nigger if you have brown eyes
are hazel eyes acceptable?

No
pure blue or munty grey

There's some Indians and Arabs with blue eyes, but they probably have Euro admixture. Blue eyes is basically a European/white only thing.

t. brown eyes and pale as a ghost.

Yeah, I guess that could work. Apparently a lot of people see "army technician" and think "not applicable to civilian life technician skills", though I wouldn't really know.

>hiding power level
I can do that, but I hate women.
Do you work with a lot of women? The only woman I can stand is my fiancefu because she's redpilled

You mean what ADF job? I would say tradie stuff, Military police, Firefighting roles, driving roles (You may get a heavy rigid license from it), logistics, medical, IT etc.. Personally I'd go chairforce (air force) because they pay better and they treat you better.

But you can do what you want user.

Is there much discrimination against blokes in childcare and primary teaching?
to be honest
alarm bells go off when some guy wants to look after little kids

>I can do that, but I hate women.
>Do you work with a lot of women? The only woman I can stand is my fiancefu because she's redpilled

Lol, vast majority of teachers female m8

Go to secondary teaching, its about 50/50 balance

I feel like military police are cunts, just seems like a job only a shitcunt would do.

Be a uni lecturer, teach people shit and spew shit. You can get away with it

Noice my lad. I regret ever doing a meme degree I wish I wasn't such a retarded 18 year old when I started JEWni. I also wish my parents didn't recommend doing a meme degree. Fucking naive 18 year old me. I should of told my cunt parents that they're meme cunts.

Really have to be careful there, so many tradies tell me horror stories of guys out of the military that can't translate their narrow skills to the civi world, only some are taught broad enough to translate, others can only do the work because its their passion and they've self taught the rest beyond the basics that actually apply.

There not shit cunts , the job does pretty well. Training is crazy but you get more deployments

>getting a meme phd
no thanks

They are, but it would look favorable if someone wanted to join our state police forces and the AFP.

It will probably happen quite soon. I can imagine it will start with the toppling of a smaller group making subprime loans. Aren't there a fair few aboriginal mortgage groups that give money to any black cunt who has a job? One of those will probably go first.

Yeah, both by parents and other staff. You get weird looks, it takes a while for parents/staff to warm up to you.

Its weird being the only male worker

Become a cop

Go msy you homo. Cheap as shit. Stand in the queue with the sickly nerds and gooks.

I probably could handle that.
>taking degenerates off the street
>calming down domestics
>being mildly corrupt and dealing weed on the down low

Hmm.

Fucking lol user, the police forces have diversity quotas and would rather hire an Indian women over a white guy.

This. MSY is redpilled.

You might as well tell him to stay on the dole.

Get a broken piece of shit , go to auburn . All ching chongs who no speak chinese .

fucked MSI and their shit tier bullshit service

Two cunts near me are in mortgage stress.

But I agree it's been going to happen for so long that if it does happen it will be like Jesus coming down and saying ow ya goin cunt.

keystart.com.au/home-loans/fact-sheet-aboriginal-home-ownership-scheme

Oh.. my god...

>Deposit: 2%
>Genuine savings: 0%
>30 year loan
>No mortgage insurance required
>Maximum income for families $80,000

This isn't ordinary subprime. This is ADVANCED SUBPRIME.

As if buy msi. That brand looks awful.