>tfw you realize civilization is ACTUALLY doomed and it's not just a meme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b4-Od8cq5Gk
youtube.com/watch?v=lUw5tNuulzM
youtube.com/watch?v=kzvAAAHVFBI
youtube.com/watch?v=rWJdjt_ORoE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everything is ultimately doomed.

At least you're preparing for the collapse right?

Watch it all burn

nah man, fuck that, no lube on this ride!

its only doomed if no one wants to save it

>tfw you realize that THE HACKER KNOWN AS Sup Forums is going to literally save civilization with the help of the reality TV star they memed into the Presidency

>tfw every day ticks down until you die
day after day after day

but user, its too late, always has been, always will be... too late.

Who says it won't be rebuilt?

youtube.com/watch?v=b4-Od8cq5Gk

Sup Forums: Let us do whatever the hell we want!
Sup Forums: REEEE video game journalism
Sup Forums: Let's go save everything.

I'm looking forward to it. Civilization is not healthy for us or the earth
Nice trips of truth

My dick doesn't work reliably enough to produce children and I'll probably die before it matters, so that's fine.

You'll die before 2050?

You thought it was merely a meme? Hahahaha... ha... :(

Being black pilled on Sup Forums is suffering. We're surrounded on all sides by red pills that don't see it's hopeless. They're like the soldier in a war movie who can't accept that his buddy just got plugged in the brainstem and is done for, so he pounds at his chest in the desperate, vain hope of reviving him, while you look on in horror, jaded and grounded enough to know that he's gone.

I will miss you guys Sup Forums. When the inevitable collapse happens the internet will most likely shut down.

Uh oh looks like the shareblue shill stayed a bit to long and actually thought independently for once

Doom is just a perspective which you have control over if you so choose.

Entropy is inevitable and what all things come to eventually. Doesn't mean you have to dread it, and with an open mind you can actually enjoy the ride.

Dont say such bleak things :' (

Faggots like Varg will survive for a few weeks more before his little autismo farm gets overrun by niggers fleeing the cities when shit goes down
Then he'll wish he hadn't purity spiralled into absolute insanity

Then he'll murder them and rape their corpses.

ever since the invention of nuclear weapons, society as a whole knows we're all doomed. that's why it's become more and more degenerate over the years.

best thing to do is accumulate capital, buy a plot of land, and prepare for the worst. or you can kike out and enjoy your short life to its limits. that's the real choice we all have.

I think if it looks like nuclear war is gonna break out, I'll go to Siberia. The safe place.

I wonder where the Jews will flee to after the US collapses..

>youtube.com/watch?v=lUw5tNuulzM

That will be the worst. Like if you lose your memories of your friends and family and you know you lost them.

>tfw I don't live in civilization in the first place

>the internet is the same as the memories of your friends and family
wew lad

This.
There's no hope at all, nothing short of a miracle can save us.
At most we delay the inevitable for a few years.
Our countries are overrun with invaders, the political climate is fucked. Everything is on the verge of collapse.
Apathy and/or hedonism are really the only options for those who want to stick around to watch it all burn, I don't blame the men who kill themselves.
There's nothing to live for. People are shit and brainwashed 99% or the time. Trusting anyone is naive as fuck.
You're never going to find happiness that lasts, love will always bring you more pain than anything else.
Just coast through to watch the end. There is no fight, our grandparents/parents already lost and we were born into the end.

Yeah, no. Civilization isn't doomed (your bit of it maybe, but even that isn't a given). You let a bunch of whiny commies destroy your country? No problem, Chinks will take over. Chinks will develop deadly stomach virus from all the dog eating? Monkeys will take over.

Will those do a better job? Absolutely not, at first, eventually they will. And such is the way of things, if something is so corrupt it cannot be saved it has to be scraped and started all over. How far back does it have to go? Depends on specific reason for the collapse.

Even if you fail monumentally, nuclear war starts, and nuclear bombs are dropped on every single major city (not every single one, they will run out of bombs much sooner than that) killing billions, big fucking deal, we have 7.5 billions, most of whom has only been around for the last 20 years. After the bombs stop blasting those who remain will begin rebuilding. It will take them less time than it took to build too.

As a matter of fact, if you were the most influential person in the world, and really-really wanted to destroy civilization you wouldn't be able to do it.

We could still be unexpectedly wiped-out by show of force of the universe, but that's hardly the DOOM you are talking about, isn't it?

Life finds a way, and that's not an optimistic outlook on life (if you hate life, you're fucked), it's a statement of fact.

You're like a 16 y.o. kid who just got dumped by the "love of his life" and "no longer believes in love". Stop being such a pussy. Go make a list of commies to round up on the day of the rope.

>Monkeys will take over.

flag checks out

>When you've known civilization is doomed for decades

No, this is the one
What I've posted is a slav perspective

Ukraine knows about the end of civilisation, Ukrainians have lived through that several times now.

Nice

everything has to die my man

Alaska?

until we can pull energy from somewhere that does not negatively impact our lives and unless we can find a balance with nature we are most definitely doomed due to the laws of entropy.

>111
>checked
This is what we've all been waiting for user. Sup Forums wants the happening to end all happenings.

I can't wait.

Civilization is not doomed

Globalization will occur for one or two more generations at the most.

Then society will become so shit that all the white people will become redpilled permanently. This will never again occur because people will realize multiculturalism is a joke.

All the white folk will take up arms and, peaceably, move to some uninhabited space (Northern Canada? Greenland?). They will then make utopia

I have stopped becoming upset at all the news of violent migrants because it simply represents the great change

We wait untill it all collapses, then we fight. Until then, work on yourself. There's not only hope, but vengeance

the ones who turned the oil into CO2 and the iron into into rust.

What are they supposed to rebuild with? It's called the Olduvai theory. We are doomed to a post-industrial stone age by default, and that's if we get lucky.

I'm not. I want it to hit me like a ton of shit bricks.

>implying that when several western nations collapse at the same time that militants wont take control of nuclear weapons and cause the global collapse to snowball and even more nukes fall into the hands of psychos
It's over for all of us. Feel free to rebuild shit in 400,000 years when there's enough arable land and radiation free water to even build up a petty grain or rice kingdom.

Shit or get of the pot, mate. You can't expect anyone to be upset monkeys are replacing you, if you are unable to best a fucking monkey.

Oh indeed. Where i am now, eighty years ago, people had to resort to cannibalism to keep from starving, the ends of civilization, you ironically point at, happened, the skies ripped open, cats fornicated with dogs and now i have to work around 10 hours to maintain my lifestyle, every second fucker owns a car and bloody craft beer pubs are opening faster than i can visit them. This sure was devastating so far.

Also we'll fly like eagles and have ice cream for dinner and every pet that ever had to go to the farm will be there, and grampa too but he will have both feet

The elite has dug in. Steel castles half a mile underground.

It's a slow burn. Still a few hundred years to get super fucked

Dude you feel for the "it's a meme" meme? We're so fucked, and it's all our fault. We let this happen, we've raped the planet and our breathern are letting ourselves be raped now. Not enough water, not enough oil, no hope. We'll see the second Great Depression than the end of civilization.

Nah.
Dead by 2050

When they start mining old dumps to find old steel and iron just to keep on building

Stop being blackpilled. Read this thread .
Civilization collapse makes sure that civilization returns to a way of living that isn't doomed.

From our first steps on, they all lead to the grave. The journey is longer for some, shorter for others, but we all end up there. Civilization is no different. So we just try to make every step count.

yeah exactly

>implying that when several western nations collapse at the same time that militants wont take control of nuclear weapons

Sure they will, and their very first priority will be to unleash their nuclear arsenals. They will defy human nature of gibsmedat just to destroy somebody and get destroyed back.They won't at all try to use developing situation for momentary political gain, as they did at any point in human history.

Even if you believe this idiocy, consider that nukes are waaaaay overhyped. They can kill billions, make situation more difficult for everybody, which is serious sure, but collapse civilization? They are not even remotely close to that.

In 2013 Russia a meteor exploded near a major city (Chelyabinsk) producing explosion at least 26(up to 33) *times* the Hiroshima explosion. It was a funny maymay, at best. Or you are one of those people who thinks that well if we do that enough times the results will, suddenly, dramatically change?

Nuclear weapons is the most destructive thing humanity has created, and guess what, it's not even that impressive compared to what Earth is going through every day. You do realize Fallout was a work of fiction, right?

>They're like the soldier in a war movie who can't accept that his buddy just got plugged in the brainstem and is done for, so he pounds at his chest in the desperate, vain hope of reviving him, while you look on in horror

If this is to be our end, then I would have us make such an end, as to be worthy of remembrance.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzvAAAHVFBI

sage for blog.
It has been two years since i started browsing Sup Forums. I found myself quickly agreeing with the opinions i saw here because of my past experiences and so i browsed. I already knew all this but only very recently has it gotten into my heart, i've started to suffer only now.
I started to have dreams where i kill the president, my days become ruined by thoughts of my country dying and i'm getting angrier.
What set this into motion?
Why only now do i feel like this ?

>They won't at all try to use developing situation for momentary political gain, as they did at any point in human history.
Of course they will, tard. But there's plenty of examples of hostage situations going... how can I say it... awry.

The situation of a collapse of civilization in the modern age is a completely new existential threat to humanity and if you think everything will be fine and dandy because you want it to be is an incredibly narrow minded approach to it.

this

Because shooting a hostage is the same as launching nuclear arsenal of (be fair only two countries count in this US and Russia)? The world will be watching that with the same amount of involvement? What about people who do it themselves, they i imagine will have no fear of retribution?

Cuban Missile Crisis was as close as we ever came to an unaccountable leader being able to make such a decision and he still pussied out. There is no rational argument for this happening, and the only reason i humored you is to point out, that "assuming" it will happen it will do jack shit to civilization.

>if you think everything will be fine and dandy because you want it
Not because I want it, nobody asked my opinion, nor yours for that matter. Civilization will continue to exist regardless of what you think of it. The "safe guards" humanity has have never been greater and more complex. Again, it can still be destroyed (not by humans) but thinking our situation makes it more likely to happen is plain wrong. It's the opposite.

No guarantees everything will also be "dandy" but no reason why it can't be either.

Every epoch has impressionable children preaching the "completely new existential threat to humanity", but it goes nowhere beyond assumptions of impossible, fear-mongering and insults.

It's understandable to be afraid of the unknown, and future is just that, unknown. But your prophecies of DOOM are wrong, it's as simple as that.

>But your prophecies of DOOM are wrong
Alright

Post >yfw actively contributing to the downfall

You don't realize what's happening yet.

He came to a
>doom
thread just to play the role of contrarian. He's just trying to fluster feathers and act superior for not falling for something he believes couldn't possibly happen. People are so adverse to the idea of change that they refuse to even acknowledge the possibility. They think that the peace and stability that they've experienced in their lifetime is just the default and that nothing can change that. That the things they take for granted in their own lives represent all of human history.

Acknowledge a few near misses in terms of mass destruction, but completely ignore the collapse of the bronze age and the collapse of the Roman empire etc. because imagining that kind of situation with atomic weaponry is mortifying to any rational person.

Nothing lasts forever.

>mfw u didn´t realise that yet
>MFW I KEK´D SO HARD

>realised you can at least save yourself and refuse degeneracy in your life

yes YES

Dope pic, Jean-user.
You're witnessing your culture disappearing right in front of your eyes, and the masses applaud it. You're not the only one to feel that, and I would say that every person in our situation with a bit of common sense is feeling it too.

youtube.com/watch?v=rWJdjt_ORoE probably is only video worth time

*his

"It can't happen here."

Everyone ever, even as it was happening to them.

>Dresses up in camo for his vlog.
Why is this guy worshiped? I get douche-chills every time I see him.

shut up you think this is all white peoples fault? it isn't us destroying the planet just another white guilt meme you absorbed the chinese don't feel this way the 3rd world doesn't the arabs dont, this type of propaganda is directed at only western countries and at white people, sort yourself out

>tfw despite your efforts your race is doomed to die our within 5 generations.
These anons know.

fucking hell user

>tfw gamma burst could kill us all instantly at any time

People that preach blackpill are just spergs that want to be excited and delude themselves of a LE HAPPENING XDDD in the near future

>I don't blame the men who kill themselves.

you should user

whats with this thread and canadians having a fucking sook look at who you elected an absolute buffoon the masses lose brain-cells from listening to him he's that stupid, don't black pill me faggot if you want to survive get your arse to the states become a citizen only the yanks can speak openly for whites in the future, they can help us they are the only ones with free speech and guns be proactive cunt or stay where you are just shut up your not in Europe and your not stuck where we are with the chinks circling and your not a kiwi whose country is a private island for the elite to escape too you have more of a chance do something with it

We live just in time to see the greatest thing Humanity ever achieved, crumbling down.

Very interesting times.

>a non-white country
>saving civilization
I'm curious how that would unroll.

Remind yourself that you said this every day because I want you to remember it in 40 years where the future will make you wish you hadn't

Based meds

No, it's over. The Jew is victorious. There is nothing that can be done. The Ghouls that infest our only homelands (Europe) are already too numerous.

love this dork looking bindi

I like you Ukraine.
I'll come back to Kyiv some day.

lol, no he won't

he's old and no match for a swarm of 300 darkies against him and his wife and infants

This. When the Afro-Semite horde seize control of European nuclear weapons, that's it.

The final moves are being made.

The FINAL moves. Trump has just opened with the Saudis a EXTREMISM monitoring centre, this means user was right all along (pix related before it was shut down).

This means the demographics in Europe (Afro-Islamic) and the USA (Afro-Hispanic) ALREADY FACILITATE IT.

This also means they are no longer fearful of white Americans firearms.

>not realising this shit happened thousands of years ago

those pyramids found throughout the world are literally the equivalent to building/skyscrapers found these days. Whites and globalism have been a thing before and the evil that killed that era was again jews. the illuminati symbol is basically the remnants of that once great global power and grasp the jews put on that civilisation. government and the jews slap it on every dollar to remind whites of there past and there defeat. The nazi symbol is also found throughout history, hitler attempted the revival of the true white national symbol because he learned the truth but ww1 already sealed the global take over