While we wait for FOIA requests and other bits of info to filter in, it's time we started going on the offensive

While we wait for FOIA requests and other bits of info to filter in, it's time we started going on the offensive.

DNC spokespeople are trying to attack any media outlets who report on this. It's time we dug up their connections to organized crime to show people how corrupt they are.

Brad Bauman worked for the SEIU and DNC before Pastorum Group. Let's talk about the SEIU and ask why the family is represented by a man who worked with criminals before.

Sausage on SEIU
>top democrat spender
archive.is/AL3MZ

>openly endorsed clinton
archive.is/5Vqka

>actively ran programs for her
archive.is/of7EF

>tons of embezzlement etc
archive.is/8kxNi
archive.is/rgHgv

>exploited children
archive.is/vGxrr

>robert cramer is also tied to them via the strategic consulting group
archive.is/r9AXi
archive.is/b10PG

The SEIU engaged in potentially dangerous sabotage in labor disputes with nursing home facilities
archive.is/vGxrr
Remember how the nurses at Medstar Washington Hospital (where Rich went) were on strike?
archive.is/4HOW2

They're not gonna stop flinging shit, we need to toss some back

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_Police_Department_of_the_District_of_Columbia
beta.code.dccouncil.us/dc/council/code/sections/1-207.40.html
ggwash.org/view/42273/dc-home-rule-almost-had-the-fbi-picking-the-police-chief
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/loose-lips/blog/13134929/new-bowser-tv-ad-goes-heavy-on-the-lip-sync
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/866536275972689920
wnd.com/2017/05/bar-manager-cops-never-talked-with-staff-about-night-seth-rich-died/
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html
gothamist.com/2016/09/22/alain_kaloyeros_percoco_cuomo.php
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look into the District of Columbia Home Rule Act, it really triggers shills

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_Police_Department_of_the_District_of_Columbia

>Under the District of Columbia Home Rule Act, whenever the President of the United States determines that special conditions of an emergency nature exist which require the use of the Metropolitan Police force for Federal purposes, he may direct the Mayor to provide him, and the Mayor shall provide, such services of the Metropolitan Police force for up to 48 hours. During longer periods of time, the President must provide to Congress in writing his reasons for continuing control of the MPD. This control can be extended at any time beyond 30 days if either the emergency continues or if Congress passes a law ordering it.

beta.code.dccouncil.us/dc/council/code/sections/1-207.40.html

ggwash.org/view/42273/dc-home-rule-almost-had-the-fbi-picking-the-police-chief

>Before the Home Rule Act, Congress made all of DC’s laws, and the executive branch ultimately reported to the President of the United States, as if DC were another agency of the federal government (basically, it was). But in 1973, Congress set up our current system of an elected mayor and council. Only they balked at giving DC full autonomy.

Despite the new law, Obama could have claimed an "emergency" and taken control of the DC Police department. Note how that requires the cooperation of the mayor, who openly endorsed Obama in the past:

washingtoncitypaper.com/news/loose-lips/blog/13134929/new-bowser-tv-ad-goes-heavy-on-the-lip-sync

Now note how Joe Capone was in this very video and we have records of him attending a sports game in the mayor's box as well as his trip to the WH.

Sonia Palmieri's f-book page links her to a NBC journalist who has been pushing muh russia nonstop.

Ur not good at telling shills apart

Not only Bauman, but you also have Amy Dacey which was fingered to be the "fellow" employee that Rich was rumored to have fought with and is also tied to SEIU

Give me a day to put together a decent political cartoon.

>other parties
Wasnt it said that there was a usb hand off to somebody else within wikileaks? maybe that is julians workaround here, seth was the origin of the usb with all of the dncs files, then that was handed off to another person collaborating with wikileaks. This seems to be the only way Julian can say it was Seth without explicitly saying it was him.

will kim deliver? that assange tweet has me feeling like the hammer could drop but i'm not too optimistic.

That's probably how their peer to peer physical exchanges happen from the source.

HOLY SHIT, ASSANGE JUST TWEETED THIS

KIM DOTCOM ABOUT TO DROP THE GOODS WITH HANNITY? BUCKLE UP, LADS!!!!

We need to find info about what happened at the hospital. Could we FOIA medical or coreners records?

bumping. Got the feeling the levee's about to break

The family can get medical documents.

I think they're the only ones that can other than police/feds.

>Sources sometimes talk to other parties but identities never emerge from WikiLeaks

in this context i read it as, "parties other than wikileaks" which assange is the editor of. i think kim dotcom is that other party.

somethings to maybe add. A couple of months ago DNC was backing a candidate in NYC even though he was facing charges. I forgot his name but he was black, maybe someone can look up.

Another NYC dem former assembleyman was caught in a pill mill operation where his drug test company would falsify results. Russian Jew. his name had Alex in it. the guy once tweeted about the opiod crisis and had a seminar on it. I made a pol post on him last month.

The Julian tweet is giving me chills. THIS IS IT BOYS! THE ULTRA HAPPENING!

OP is a dumbass and forgot thread title

ACTUAL thread

This oic was in last thread right before it archived. Can someoen confirm date, time, location?

>While we wait for FOIA requests

I hope they are more successful than the previous attempts

Quads said shhh.

wnd.com/2017/05/bar-manager-cops-never-talked-with-staff-about-night-seth-rich-died/

DAY OF THE ROPE IS COMING!!!

REV UP THOSE NOOSES LADS!!!!

I posted that image the other day. It's from the scene. I took a screen shot from a then current news article about it.

>nothing happens

Ah, here's the article link with the embedded video article

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html

Something happens anyway. Morton's Fork, in a sense.

corrupt NY dems with cumo
gothamist.com/2016/09/22/alain_kaloyeros_percoco_cuomo.php

LURKERS:
The Info: >riggedit.com/seth-rich/

Bump For Seth Rich

New thread under /srg/

page 10 bump