Does anyone actually consider Spaniards to be white?

Does anyone actually consider Spaniards to be white?

Other urls found in this thread:

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100325185249AAlbcfa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is what they looked like during the medieval-early modern era...Considering them not to be white is part of the divide and conquer plan of the jews.

But Mexicans/South Americans are a different story.

Or Portugese for that matter, never even heard someone make the argument for them being white.

yes, large majority of Europeans consider a heavily ethnically european population, situated in europe, to be european.

We do.

That's why we hate you all.

I said white, paco.

>this is white to you

Bump, explain yourselves niggers.

Spaniards, yes. Spain's a part of Europe for Christ's sake. The Squatemalans that you see running around southern states and elsewhere aren't Spaniards, they're Mestizos. Part Spaniard, part native.

No, they are moor rape babies

>Let's completely ignore the fact that Spain was LITERALLY A CALIPHATE FOR 600 YEARS
>Let's also ignore the fact that Spanish DNA is 53% most similar to those of North Africa, what a mystery why.

I can agree that is white, but this is pushing it...

Solution: Genetic testing. We can set a minimum huwhiteness. It's an inevitability that we'll have to. Just got to argue the percentages here.

1 drop rule.

Source?

>Australia
>White

wow one cherry picked picture really proves your point!

No, Spanish people are not white. white people describe a very specific kind of European. 'white' was an invention in the 19th century to describe those of Anglo-teutonic origin, not just any European.

>implying

If Mediterraneans are white, so are the Spanish. Fucking the bean queens in Central/South America is why we have a clear distinction between Hispanic and Latino.

Literally the first picture on google image
>cherrypicking

Mate Australia is white as fuck, we never mixed with our indigenous population because they disgusting looking subhumans and up until the 30's we were still killing them like animals and only allowing white immigration. Australia is more white than Britain at this point.

Forgot Pic

I'm 75% Spaniard 25% Sicilian and this is my eye
I dunno where you guys got the idea that mediterraneans are naturally swarthy, its just the sun.

Bump, look another "cherrypicked" Spaniard from the first row of google image.

>European Australians, or White Australians, are citizens or residents of Australia whose ancestry originates from the peoples of Europe and the Caucasus. ... Today, Australians of British and other European ancestries are the dominant majority in Australia, estimated at 92% of the total population.

t. (((wikipedia))) so it's actually probably even higher.

What is your point exactly?

What is your ethnicity?

Why are you targeting us?

Spaniards, on average, cluster closer genetically (autosomal) to Germans or Brits than to Moroccans or Arabs.

>google australian people
>this is first result
kek

Really gets the noggin joggin

wow really makes me think

I don't hate you, you just aren't white. Admit this and I'll be on my way.

>Google Portuguese man
>this is first 10 results
looks like you lads aren't even human. still best ally though

kek'd

Spaniards are white, yes.
That's a crypto-kike.

t. 25% Spanish, 25% kike

Spaniards have the typical milk white skin that can tan instead of getting the lobster look, like the typical "swarthy" Anglo like Emma Watson in this pic. Hell, even many Arabs and Moroccans who avoid the sun can have very pale skin.

We had threads about that Russian guy, Aleksei, living in Mexico, he was literally brown from the tan, with blue eyes and blonde/brownish hair. The sun has a real effect, a strayan should know that, and Southern Spain has more solar irradiation than Turkey or Syria and Spain has a culture of getting tanned as a sign of beauty and healthiness.

Excuse me if I'm suspicious about your intentions, but I doubt you are even white yourself. Seems like some kind of butthurt brownie trying to seed discord or lash out against "easy targets".

>Spaniards are white, yes.

Where is your proof, Pedro Goldberg?

No, that's what that dude looked like. I can cherry pick portraits too.

The only people who are tanned here are construction/road workers and other people doing nigger-tier work, they simply adopt the form.

Is Sean Connery, a scottish man, white?

Because he looked much more swarthy than the average Spaniard and southern European.

>also quarter sicilian here
>not bantz, actually a quarter sicilian
Sicilians have green eyes as opposed to regular mediterranean brown, you cant use your eye as proof. I also have blue eyes

A country run entirely by jellyfish would still have a better government than the EU

its called a tan. dont overthink it, siestanigger

Well my cousin is 100% Spanish and she is even whiter.
I think you mean hazel not green, a lot of hazel eyed people in my Italian side of the family.

This was my point all along, you utter retard.

That guy in your picture defeats your argument, being pale is not the same thing as being white you fucking idiot.

Spaniards with Italians are the best type of white humans. Beautiful, well proportionated, great tan in summer, dominant Gene over the shitty blond hair blue eyes.
Also we live in Paradise. Better food, beaches, climate and women ever.
Stay mad peeing your name on snow you lame paleshitskins.
We are Mediterranean race, just like Jesus Christ. The true sons of God.
It would be not a nice new for you there were a new Inquisition, my heretic friend.

Literally just google "Iberian phenotype". If they are white, then all the middle-easterners are too.

And if some larping sperg comes running now, and calls them white, i'm not a white nationalist, i'm a nordic nationalist.

>Mediterranean, just like Jesus Christ.

Jesus was white.

It's just an example of the typical southern European "tan-freak", he can look literally brownish or have a more white skin with reddish tones after avoiding the sun for a while. I posted Pep because the pictures were he appears tanned are always posted as an example of "Spaniards not being white", kek.

>Make a composite of Spaniards and all of North Africans
>"What the fuck they look arab"

The italian one is better looking

>best women

you mean beast women, right?
they are as hairy as an ape.

>Also we live in Paradise. Better food, beaches, climate and women ever.

all I saw in spain was indian and chinese shop owners + African and paki street hawkers, drug peddlers, prostitutes

+ south American parasites who have come to feed off the mother host

where are these pure master Mediterranean's you speak of?

Obviously, the spaniard is missing her jaw bones.

wew

At least one of you morons got it
Meds are the true Master race.
Nords and Brits are lower tiers.
They are the result of their fathers sins

It's the same phenotype, shit-skinned pablo

We founded the Inquisition boy...
There wasn't a more Catholic country in the World as well(until the fucking 1st republic fucked it up)
Also admit it guys, without us there wouldn't be Colonization in history.

Britfag living in Spain here. The current Spaniards are for sure not white. Their gene pool got polluted by Arabs. They got rid of them, then allowed all the South Americans in to breed their women. They are in general, half breeds. Half white, half shit skin. Mutts at best.

Look at all the little coping mechanisms you have come up with to prove you're white. All the many attempts to prove something to your Germanic betters. It's just weakness, you know. An insecurity that drives the Mediterranean countries to be included in the concept of whiteness. Why? Are you afraid they're going to purge you or something? Cut off the welfare tap? What is it that motivates your weird custom of trying to prove your racial purity to neighboring states? When Spain was a country that actually mattered, a feared empire, would your ancestors have stooped so low? would they fear weaker nations who could do nothing to dislodge them from the continent?

But that's Spain no more. Now you're a bunch of lazy, feminized beta males that sit around in their parents' house into their mid-30s and becoming art students and radical anarchists, to the shame of your ancestors. What's white about any of that, anyway?

Yes yes, Enrique, tell us more about how white you were >700 years ago. It's thrilling.

Meh, a very diffuse concept that of the Mediterranid race. Maybe there was one originally, the so called Neolithic Farmers, but now it's all admixed. Don't expect to go to North Africa or the Arabian Peninsula to find a "pure race" people, they might very well be 50% mediterranid and 50% negroid.

>shit-skinned pablo
I literally posted a picture of my eye and skin ITT but ok go ahead and take that .jpg as proof of your bias instead of fucking leaving your flat peninsula and learning about your continent with your own eyes.

JIDF FUCK OFF

Who cares? aslong spaniards stay in Spain,Poles staying in Poland and Americans staying in America all is good

Don't think on going to the beach!!!!
You are cursed with the pale shitty skin with no melanin curse!!!
Hide from sunlight!!! Hide from God's light and warm, because your skin, heretic, will burn!!!!
Hurr Durr I'm better because I can't stay at sun with no 50+ protection and sunglasses.
Lamish shitty Gene animals.
Just keep sending your women here on vacation, I love inseminating them. They get all wet when they see a true man.

Interesting words considering Germany is being raped by immigrants as we speak, Hans. Europe is for Europeans.

If you want to keep going with the Europeans are the most accomplished race in science and inventions angle then keep saying meds are white
Besides most Spaniards don't even have moor blood and no one is really 100 percent pure, so non-whiteness can be bred out to the point where it's irrelevant

Big mistake, I couldn't care less about Nordic cucks, I just don't want to be associated with Arabs.

Congrats, 1 out of 1000 with blue eyes. You probably have some nordic blood in you, idk

Woah, we're having a friendly discussion here pal, can you take your white inferiority complex elsewhere? We can't all be the master-race.

>1 out of 1000 Spaniards have blue eyes
You really need to get out more m8.

So, are you white?

I am, beady eyed Anglo master-race.

They look good to me
Didn't get a DNA test but I think I'm anglo and nordic

I don't want them here just as i don't want any other non German in Germany people should be in the Countries where they originate from simple as that.

The most hilarious thing is when nordics believe they have a monopoly on blue eyes. There has been people here with blue eyes at least since "La Brana" man, 7000 years ago.

I have no problem with free(easy) migration of whites between white countries.

I have a couple complaints about this chart. First of all why does he make the distinction between the Portugese and the Spanish, when there really isn't much cultural, ethnic, or genetic difference at all, and yet he fails to make a distinction between Germanics and Nordics, which have severe culural and ethnic differences, not even mentioning he completely leaves out the French who were the cultural heart of the West for millenia. Second of all wouldn't it make more sense to make the Celtic guy Red haired with green eyes, since thats the population those features are most likely to show up in, and they lack any kind of representation on the chart?

Its more hilarious to be called a shitskin by Americans/Brits in Sup Forums and then being confused as an Englishman in Europe

What are they even basing this off of though?

>the current spaniards are not white
>current

So, if the current are not white when exactly ancient spaniards were white?? Humour me, brit moron.

chick looks pretty guud

>Let's just assume a galilean jew is white
nice meme, pablo

Trust a flag whos main export is snuff films probably, to be into arabs.

We are talking majorities here. Very very few spaniards have blue eyes.

I do. It fucks the lower class Germans because Companies will/want to import Poles or other Eastern Europeans for cheap labour.

AUSTRALIA:
An island full of brittish pigskins ex convicts and negros
What was your father?
A rapist or he was a mestizo?
Why so mad? Go make another tribal tattoo loser

I think I'm pretty white myself.
The only darkie in my family is our cat.

>you probably have some nordic blood in you
>snowniggers are white meme

Probably. But you have mediterranean semen inside your dna FOR SURE.

Even less Spaniards are not white

>dinarid
um no sweetie, we're mediterranid

Also 20-30% is not "very very few" its fairly common

Yes, i think my grandmother had very dark hair, because we have some spanish mercenary from the 17th century on my mother's side.

>European Australians, or White Australians, are citizens or residents of Australia whose ancestry originates from the peoples of Europe and the Caucasus. ... Today, Australians of British and other European ancestries are the dominant majority in Australia, estimated at 92% of the total population.

Try again, Diego. Australia is whiter than Britain is, you don't want to turn this into a discussion about who is whiter you swarthy ape.

>I do. It fucks the lower class Germans because Companies will/want to import Poles or other Eastern Europeans for cheap labour.
then i guess germans are less efficient than poles

Nice gato you got there lad

Jesus was a Middle-Eastern Jew, retard.

Wrong, only 11%

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100325185249AAlbcfa

They have white skin, black hair and brown eyes.