Can someone explain to me why Stefan is so upset at the guy in this video?

Can someone explain to me why Stefan is so upset at the guy in this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=ILjHsTOYi5o

I mean, the man did nothing wrong. His daughter was literally having a fit over nothing. Just getting a tattoo, and she refused to talk with him for over a year.

Why does Stefan blame HIM?

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/09/16/national/social-issues/sexless-japan-almost-half-young-men-women-virgins-survey/#.WSKgXGiGOUk
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html
amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/
ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
twitter.com/AnonBabble

everyone involved was shit, even moly, bunch of cunts everysingle one. except the exwife.

Stefan has finally lost it. He's just gone completely insane.

I don't think so, the worst people were clearly Stefan and the daughter.

Stefan sees his mother in this girl. He sees the father as someone who is destroying his family so that he can have a fling with a young idiot.

Can't decide if you are cucks or shit skins.
Either way gas yourselves.

>Stefan sees his mother in this girl
So he wants to fug her?

That she is manipulative and will (intentionally) raise her kids as a single mother.

I think stefan was right.

>1 hour long
Summary?

>Germany

ok

Stefan did nothing wrong. Fucking german cuck tattooed arab shit on his hand. And that fucking arab bitch is dumb af. Claims to be an intellectual, yet German is too hard for her.

>Marries a migrant that refuses to integrate and is younger than his daughter
>This is the average German
Looks like us Anglos really did kill every good German.

moly has serious mommy and daddy issues

whenever he does these videos, its meant to be about the caler, but it ALWAYS indirectly becomes about HIS ISSUES and he doesn't even realise it

protip: whenever you hear that faggot's voice at the start of a video, close it and don't watch it

his daughter is arab?

molymeme was 100% right the cuck dad wouldnt defend his daughter from his shitskin wifes insults and actually tried to make him self out as a victim of his daughters tyranny
he got BTFO deservedly

TO ME, ON THIS SHOW
CRAWL UP TO ME

Odds the ex wife poisoned the daughter against the father?

>hyper-intelligant african migrant KANG can't decide between basket weaving degree or making mud babies with older german cuck followed by stefan yelling at german cuck getting arabic tattoos and racemixing at expense of relationship with daughter

noone knows
the dad sounded like a shit person
he said that he didnt care that the tattoo pissed his daughter off because 10 of his faceberg mates likeed it
he was a cuck and deserves to be beheaded

test

*high test

>i never give up
>but i'm switching from German to English
just

One of my threads was just deleted, but I don't think the mods banned me. Praise Kek

Stefan gets mad at anyone who doesn't agree with him.

He is the embodiment of pol man babies

that fucking video is 1 hour long someone tldw pls

>He is the embodiment of pol man babies
not an argument

YOU BLACK BITCH!

>old german cuck marries a tunisian arab bitch(says she's atheist)
>cucks daughter doesn't like the bitch
>bitch pushes cuck into getting a tattoo in Arabic together
>daughter mad
>cuck sides with arab bitch
>stef mad at him for that

who's the old german cuck?

>guy calls in about age distant relationships
>nigger wife gets involved with convo
>guy says he isnt speaking to daughtwr anymore over a tattoo
>guy says tattoo isnt big deal why she angry
>nigger wife insults daughter saying shes a crybaby and whatnot
>stef ask dad if he cares and dad says no
>dad says 10 mates on facebook liked it so why would i care whatr daughter thinks
>dad says his daugfhter is out to destroy him
>stef loses it
watch the last 5 mins to get th4e idea

The tunisian bitch is the caller but later old germ start talking with stef

>>dad says 10 mates on facebook liked it so why would i care whatr daughter thinks
kek

based dad

how is that based?
he cares more about his trendy mates than his daughter
made me realise why you see german parents apologising to migrants when hey rape and murder their daughter

When?

Isn't he divorced?

If his wife left him, might aswell get some young pussy now that he is old. Maybe the daughter sided with the mother during the divorce.

The new wife was a walking contradiction and nothing she espoused was well thought out. Despite the glaring contradictions of the new wife's illogical assertions, she was overly outspoken and couldn't shut her mouth long enough to listen to, or examine, any situation outside of her own. Personally, I think she was a hypocritical bitch, the husband was a submissive old dog on a leash, and the daughter was a grown up little brat. Stefan is also a fucking sanctimonious, self righteous asshole who projects his own delusionals (attributing causation for his shit mental state on his parents, immigrants, etc.) on others. He's is an apologist for historic injustice and an agitator.

Honestly, everyone involved was a waste of oxygen, with the exception of the 1st wife.

The guy was claiming he was a good father who produced a shitty daughter and couldn't understand why she hated him for choosing a foreigner over her.

Germany was lost many years ago.

why would that matter you idiot
the dad still clearly couldnt give 2 fucks about his daughter
claimed to be a good dad and wondering why his daughter hates him?

inb4 having a daughter is the ultimate cuck post

>how is that based?

It's based because women's opinions about things are not important.

>it's another German caller driver Stefan insane episode

you need to kill youself
if womens opinions dont matter why did he get an arabic tattoo?

>studies, marries German man and says she hates migrants and Islam
>refuses to integrate
ok

and you're giving yourselves a bit too much credit there

>marrying a 28 year younger woman of another race who wants to have kids is bad and means you're a cuck now

>muh controlling manipulative 17 year old wife

Yea ok. No this old dude is obviously in control here. At a certain age people stop giving a shit what other people think about what they do.
He thought it would be fun so he did it. Whoopdy do.

bullshit hes having a mid life crisis and the young arab is trying to control him you fuckhead
she says he wasnt being a man before when he got along with his daughter but now he is that he isnt listening to her
she also said he needs to be more like the men from her culture
i expect an actual answer rather than the bullshit youve given me so far

and germans dont have a say in this matter
you are either a literal cuck or a shitskin

kill yourself
we can fuck whoever we want to

no i wont kill myself
but you will willingly or non willingly

Pol doesn't even understand the basic biology. A German guy impregnating a Tunisian for 3 kids means 1.5 more Germans and 1.5 less Tunisians, especially considering he already did his job and had a native kid and well into his age. It is retarded that the pol trashes who will never even breed talk about getting cucked.

Stefan is a failed actor, it's in his nature to over-exaggerate and become annoyed, brings in the views.

>i expect an actual answer rather than the bullshit youve given me so far

What do you mean by that? An "Actual answer"? You want me to read his mind? Well I've already done it, and the thing I told you first is the truth.

The old dude was pretty sharp and confident. He handled stefs bullshit questions in a very tactful way.
He's smart, and confident. His wife is stupid and insecure. It's obvious who's in control.

By the way calling it a "midlife crisis" isn't an argument. He's doing what he wants and having a bunch of babies because why the fuck not.
His daughter is probably so angry because she lived as a whore and now can't get married.... but her dad married someone young and fertile.

>upset
Look, we understand how easy it is to get upset with kids nowadays.
So to get rid of those bloodstains all over the back seat, bring your car to Stefo's garage!

The father is a massive spineless faggot.
he can't step up and put his daughter inline nor his wife.
He puts having a fucking shitskin tatoo over his daughter

shitskin wife thinks she has to go to college, and thinks childrearing is a waste of time.

Father is a faggot and think his wife dindu nuffin when his daughter is upset

dude it's a literal shitshow

*posting at 4 am*

what i mean is dont just give me hear say shit
you dont know any of that stuff from the video
and it doesnt seem like hes in control at all mate
the bitch spoke over him flat out and he wouldnt defend his daughter in any way against her
would you literally shut out your daughter over your new mgirlfriend? becuase its seems like thats as much of the story as the daughter being pissed for no reason
the guy said he didnt care about what his daughter thought because some mates on facey liked it
at least the wife said maybe she wuldnt get the tattoo if it could have saved their relationship
the cuck dad went nowhere near it

it's certainly more based then listening to your daughters bullshit and letting her convince you to bomb syria :^)

see

>the cuck dad went nowhere near it

Yea, "cuck" dad won't promise to change who he is and rewrite his past to stop his stupid daughter from screeching and disrespecting him. Rly makes you think.

>would you literally shut out your daughter over your new mgirlfriend?

Would you put up with your daughter telling you how stupid and evil you are every time she sees you? Histrionics aren't to be tolerated.

>the bitch spoke over him flat out and he wouldnt defend his daughter in any way against her

BECAUSE HIS DAUGHTER IS A SELF SERVING BITCH.

>but her dad married someone young and fertile.
This literally is the only thing women think about in this situation.
No matter what the situation is or who they are or who is the cuck blah blah blah doesn't fucking matter.
None of these fucking matters. All a woman sees a younger woman getting married to an older guy. This pushes their biologic trigger with extreme aggression.
He can't satisfy his daughter. Tattoo or whatever shit is just a symptom and she will always find a thing to be angry about, because she IS angry. Her brain is wired to feel that way for fucks sake.
On the other hand this guy hit the dead end. He is basically done for. And this fertile female wants to breed with him for 3 fucking kids? No matter how you put it, he is the winner. He doesn't even have gold to get digged

and you know this from that video?
are you some sort of psychic?

>German cuck divorces
>marries mudslime
>daughter mad
>gets freedom tattooed in Arabic
>daughter madder
>stef thinks cuck is being a cunt to his daughter

>WE WUZ BASED ANGLOZ N SHIET
>WE DINDU NUFFIN, DA GERMANS WUZ IN DA WRONG

kill yourself

Which part?

Yea, the basic story was that since he started dating the girl, his daughter has been an intolerable bitch.
They both attested to that. So what's a mystery to you?

i think maybe it has something to do with the way they were saying the negative stuff about the daughter mate
the algerian was basically saying she dindu nuffin and whitey daughter just hates her for literally nothing
nothing to do with the tattoo(which goes back to your pint of "rewriting his past" just for his daughter)
i dont understand how u cant see that the dad couldnt give 2 fucks about his daughter and probably has always been the case
ill speculate like you have been
what if the dad cheated on the ex wife?

>stefan closes the discussion mentioning the toxicity of "diversity"

Heil Molyneux

Molyneux is entry tier for normies. He presents an intellectual refutation of prevailing leftism, feminism, transgenderism. He attacks all the "isms" that are safe to attack.

Except the one that is actively destroying Western Civilization. Judaism and Zionism are places he fears to go because he would lose his YouTube channel in an instant if he called out the rot.

Molyneux doesn't have the courage of his convictions. He refuses to name the Jew.

Muh jooz lmao.

Race and IQ realism is a good first step for normies

Jesus christ do you even regularly talk to any female?
This has 100% to do with their age and nothing else matters at all. It's like their #1 fear trigger.

Stache shouldn't have knocked his hat off. Fucking, Pool

>a nip asking if i speak to womuns
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/09/16/national/social-issues/sexless-japan-almost-half-young-men-women-virgins-survey/#.WSKgXGiGOUk

>what if the dad cheated on the ex wife?
So what if he did? Does that mean he's chained to his daughters wishes?

He probably didn't because stef asked if there was a reason for his daughter to think the relationship would be over quickly.

>i dont understand how u cant see that the dad couldnt give 2 fucks about his daughter and probably has always been the case

You're deducing that he doesn't care about his daughter from the fact that he's ok with his wife criticizing her. But there's nothing wrong with fair criticism. Clearly he's very angry with his daughter to have told her to fuck off and stop complaining.

Yup I knew I was arguing with a hole. By the way women being virgin is a virtue here and a virtue there too. Keep living in denial until you catch a cuck to spread your herpes.

i understand all this i really do
for the first 40 mins of the call i had the same idea
but i started getting a sense that the old man is just protecting his new gf with no care for his daughter
ive said it a couple of times now but stef asked him if he would go back and not post the picture on facebook if their relationship woulda stayed better and he said he would anyway because his mates liked it even the wife/gf said she would have went back and nt even got the tattoo if it meant their relationship would be good
i just dont think the daughter is 100% in the wrong and you may think im going after the new gf/wife but i couldnt care less if she wants to control him and it seems she does wnat peace
the dad doesnt seem to care about his family though

The point to take away is, the foreign woman comes to Germany and shapes the man/relationship to what she/her culture feels is ideal.

At the same time though, she talks about how Germans are cucks, she hatess it, and can't understand why they're letting in all these foreigners who are changing the society.

Like she's literally up in the call talking about how it's ok for a man to disown his daughter if she doesn't like what he does or tries to control his life, because that's the way it is in her culture. Stefan points out that isn't normal for western culture and the guy even agrees to that, but the woman refuses to hear it and says it's wrong, her/her culture's way is better.

only messing with you mate
i agree virgins should be held in high regard
and its not just females
imgaine your mother dating a guy from your age group
would you be at least concerned if not angered

Well Idk.

I think the fact that he's calling in at all shows he cares and wanted some perspective.

The jig is up, Gunther. We know it's you.

the idea of the call in was simply the age gap
would be great if we got a call back from them with the daughters input aye?

absolutely

i still really liked stefs reaction tho
TO ME ON THIS SHOW

Because he is a faggot like al germans and for some reason they are so stupid these days they cant see why it is retarded to get a nigger gf and have shit tattooed on to you in arab. i bet the tat says something like white slave or something.

Stefan has been black pilled. he couldnt take it anymore to see the reason why the world is gone to shit.

o please. he just got all the facts and realizes that western civilization is done for. something you swede cuck have yet to find out. i dont think you ever will get it. you are genetically simply unable to get out of the stockholm syndrome. with out the cool pegan religion you self censor so much you gone full gimp.

Stefan dindu nuffin

>He's is an apologist for historic injustice

And that would be what exactly?

just because stefan complimented her doesnt means she was highly intelegents. she dropped out of german studies. thought she would go study english because she felt like she had not done anything with her life. she ran away from muslims to fucking germany.

she was aggressive and assertive, not intelligent.

Just because you are some canacuck en refuses to have insights doesnt makes her intelligent for realizing facts right in front of you

That guy was not even a person.
faggots
newfagsure but he was right and stayed very polite, the women was simply using the german dude to get in to the country and the dude is a empty shell who led the women push away the daughter because the daughter knew and the nigress seen that as a danger to her ticked in to germany.

Top kek, i would follow him.

>another race
Could you nu anons pls join in to the fold and start to understand a few facts.
RACE MIXING AND WHY IT'S BAD
------

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
IQ of offspring shifts towards the average for the race.
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Certain genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/

Environment accounts for little or none of the USA racial IQ gap:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

In academic standardized testing , the wealthiest Black children underperform all but the poorest White children and just barely outperform even them.
jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html

Even when IQ is controlled for, Blacks display higher measurements of psychopathic personality than Whites:

amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/

Violent crime correlates more tightly with race than with wealth or population density:
ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html

Race is also more tightly correlated to homicide rate
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

3 half white kids is better than 0 kids, though.

They are not half white as the browns have more dominant genetics and will bump of the recessive european genetics in meiosis

If you're a kike eager to replace Europeans with rootles mongrels then yes

"rootless" isn't quite right though.

A polock-italian halfbreed is just as rootless as a polock-saudi half breed.

That is: There are two competing, distinct cultural histories that the halfling can identify with.

The quick rundown:
>Woman claims to watch Stefan regularly but is a walking antithesis to everything he talks about on the show-- a student that wants to be a mom at the same time, put the child in daycare, use german taxpayer money for her failing/poor education choice, etc
>As stupid and irresponsible as she is, it's no wonder why the daughter is distressed about their marriage
>Father refuses to take responsibilty for his daughter's upbringing
>near the end of the video, Father states, and confirms when Stefan asks again, that his wife can do no evil and his daughter has always been wrong all the time.
Throw in some typical german cuck memery and you have a man who didn't put an ounce of effort into being a responsible adult and bends over backwards for his wife that is too stupid to be trusted. What do you really expect from niggers haha

>>Father refuses to take responsibilty for his daughter's upbringing

He said he might be at fault in that regard though.

That's a terrible comparison Polish-Italian kid will have European and Catholic idendity and Italians are generally like here while Arabs are disliked so this will alienate Arab hybrid further.