Will Trump be re-elected in 2020?

Will Trump be re-elected in 2020?

Hell yeah

you don't elect emperors

if the dems and MSM keep up their bullshit, which they will. so yeah.

Nope he ain't even building the wall anymore it seems.

they quadrupled down which was the worst thing they could have done.

Yes.

Betting my micropenis on NO.

How the fuck am I supposed to know?

Depends what happens between now and then. Will he make anime real or not?

With this team how can he fail?

Are you kidding me? he won't even win the primaries

Ivanca for 2020. The first women pres. Trump is paving the way by making nice to the Israel Saudi looby. Jews are Nazi. Go figure....

This right here mother fuckers

Who knows, 3 and a half years is a long ways away. He's fulfilled what I wanted to see from his presidency tho so if he runs again he's got my vote. Also seeing libs cry again sounds like a great time.

If this winds up good or at least better than than the alternatives (which at this point seem to be only getting worse), I'll join the party to vote Trump in the primary.

Yes of course. America first. Nationalism is rising everywhere.

Hi Shilly Ms Sharingblue

lol he's a fucking corporate shill now you stupid nigger

Depends on 2 factors:

1. His promises and if he keeps them. He doesn't have to do everything but he has to do some if not most of them. He is behind.

2. The Russia thing. Even if it turns out to be bs unless he can properly milk the result to shit on Democrats it will be all for nothing. His numbers are down because of their lies if he can't reverse that he is fucked.

NO DRILLBOT TUNGSTEN WILL NEVER BE ASSIGNED A SUBROUTINE EVER AGAIN

No.

Donald Trump will not run for a second term. He clearly doesn't enjoy, ore even really want, the job any more and it saves him from any embarrassment of loosing.

no