How would you rate the police in your country?

How would you rate the police in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4
youtube.com/watch?v=s741mukeklI
youtu.be/FzI_NF2nfUg?t=22
youtube.com/watch?v=zVw9j74H9BM
youtube.com/watch?v=saq07Z6llsE
channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/70-year-old-man-who-harassed-slapped-another-man-on-mrt-train-8782990
twitter.com/onlinemagazin/status/866578431823282176
cbc.ca/news/canada/4-rcmp-officers-killed-on-alberta-farm-1.521207
policeone.com/use-of-force/articles/182662006-15-things-cops-wish-the-public-knew-about-policing/
startribune.com/forest-lake-approves-contract-with-police-department-it-sought-to-disband/422419933/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pointless, nobody goes to prison, especially women.

>10/10 would bribe again

Supposedly some of the best in the world, but I would never trust a policeman

Bretty good. 7 or 8 out of 10

youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4

I'm not allowed to say my opinion of the police because I will unironically be arrested at 4AM.

Waste as much money as possible to charge as few people as possible.

Just kidding, this post is satire btw.

Toronto Police Service generally seem pretty conservative and redpilled, but they are also cranky as fuck and always act like they are 5 minutes from quitting in disgust

6.5/10

Mad/10.

@1:10
youtube.com/watch?v=s741mukeklI

youtu.be/FzI_NF2nfUg?t=22

Ungrateful pampered clowns

8/10
they understand when to report on migrant crime and when it is harmful for the investigation
sometimes they are retarded tho

>pic related/10

They're not cucks tho, the government let them do nothing, they're "the bad guys of the society" so leftist has something to bash in the streets

Depends on the location. Local cops in small towns are cool, but metropolitan police are the worst.

8/10 only in rotterdam/amsterdam they wanted more niggers in the police force so they discriminated against dutch men.

The pink Camo makes me irrationally want to go on a mass murdering spree

They're too nice and forgiving, and the justice system is fucked.

Pic related

Absolutely useless

Nobody likes them where I live. They even got on the mainstream news last year for disguising as a homeless person, then ticketing someone who stopped to give that disguised cop money. It's ridiculous.

Let's just say there's no evidence that the danish police knows how to fire a gun outside a testing-environment

6/5 haven't met any annoying once yet.
+ they work as a taxi when you are too drunk to walk.

That one is really old m8
youtube.com/watch?v=zVw9j74H9BM

The police? 7/10
Laws? SJW/10

You can get muder and if you defend yourself the police must enjail you because you´re disturbing the peace

youtube.com/watch?v=saq07Z6llsE

To become a small town cop you basically need to be sargent or better, the academy grads work drug infested shitholes before 'earning' a nice job.
Small town cops are thus better quality.

small town cop is easy as fuck too since everyone know what's going on and in the rare case something serious happens they know who did it

does anyone have the webm of british "police" trying to subdue a nigger and just running around in circles holding batons

9/10
They clean up crime, kill niggers and protect and serve the community. Some of them are fuckups, but there are fuckups every where.

Google "The Benny Hill Show'

8/10
they are dealing with this retarded persecution by the libs/media far more passively than I would like

nah someone has to have it. it's in like every american second amendment and nigger hate thread

According to Black Lives Matter, police in my country kill niggers all the time. So I'd r8 14/88

Are "yours" like Swedens' in the way they're mostly female?

8/10 fuck liberal cops though.

They have never faced less violence in the history of Norway, yet think they are living in fucking Sudan and need weapons on them at all times.
Our police are a 2/10 at best.

Oh well, if you find it make sure you post it here. Thanks

>need weapons on them at all times
That's the point. If you don't have it when you need it, you're screwed.

Poor cunts who try hard but then realise they've become part of a system that's fucked and will stay fucked and they've signed up for shit and to take shit, yet they keep trying.... poor cunts.

But when you have a police force that has shot itself more times than it has brandished weapons at anyone in the past 10 years, you know they are fucking worthless.
I know you are a burger and don't understand non-violent conflict resolution, but we tend to prefer people not being shot over here.

> judiciary sentence people you no educated fucken fool

Nup. 9/10 are angry lower class men with drinking or gambling problems. There are women, but they're either dykes or get pregnant and drop out (or get bullied out, bit of a culture of that).

10/10, never met a cop that wasn't a bro

Also they've started to shoot hippies/anarchists/commies/leftists with rubber bullets if they try to start shit

0/10
honestly citizens with guns would do a better job at this point

Well goodluck with that when Sweden collapses and they need a new place to live.

Semi decent. Quite trust worthy.

Moving out of California or ready to stick their service weapon in their mouth.

7/10, the -3 is mainly because a lot of them are unhappy with their jobs/lack ability to send people to jail.

At least we had Dorner to show us how shitty the LAPD still is.

World famous

that is fucking sad

it's not sad it's enraging. Liberals are human trash.

Kills niggers/10

Armchair general detected

Or a Victorian. Their cops are seriously shithouse, they make NSW highway patrol look like Judge Dredd.

On scale from 0 (america) to 10 (guardian angel) I would give it 2

It's the soft cock govt in charge.

>How would you rate the police in your country?
Depends, if you're in a major city you might get tazed or shot, rural ones are chill (I assume because no niggers)
The RCMP? in the last few years they have been the ones getting shot

I didn't know you had such good law enforcement officers there Janis, grats

Harried by niggerdom.

Whatever happened to this guy? He was kind of mentioned for a day and then disappeared completely. Did he get shot?

10/10, actual friend and helper, they know when to be strict and when to be lenient

our special forces are quite effective aswell, pic related

8/10, -2 points because the administration is filled with cucks.

10/10 super efficient if you are a foreign talent.
4/10 if you are a local, police won't care unless you are from a wealthy family.

News related, if it happened to a local, SPF won't give a shit.

channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/70-year-old-man-who-harassed-slapped-another-man-on-mrt-train-8782990

At the grassroots level, they charge a lot of people for what is really mild excess (excessive self-defence). Individual constables could easily write it up as being kosher, the old 'suspect fell over while attempting to flee', instead they haul home owners before the courts for grievous and other charges.

So there's a limit to being able to just blame policy, the low level guys aren't cutting people slack either.

They really should not be throwing those charges out there, either. If you've been in a charged incident yourself you'd know that excessive self-defence is difficult to determine in the heat of the moment.

10/10 nigger slayers

Pls explain this for an American
twitter.com/onlinemagazin/status/866578431823282176
What the fuck is wrong with your police?

This, they dont get thanked nearly enough for their job.

>I know you are a burger and don't understand non-violent conflict resolution
There is time for that- not during the bullet storm when they're shooting at you, or running at you with a melee weapon.

I pretty sure he's doing life with no chance of parole
This guy got high score so far though, 4 officers dead that tried to raid his farm
cbc.ca/news/canada/4-rcmp-officers-killed-on-alberta-farm-1.521207
But our RCMP sure seem to get shot a lot, just lately one got smoked in Quebec, it's like they have shit training or people just really hate them, they are 'the feds' after all

8/10 the police force isn't even useful in my country cuz the crime rate is almost nonexistant and civilians can't own guns. Generally pretty chill tho

meanwhile the VIC Highway Patrol makes the NSW Highway Patrol look like Médecins Sans Frontières.

a while ago i was driving from sydney to melbourne with some friends, and just as we were getting into melbourne one of my tyres lost traction briefly (like half a second, the roads there are shit) and a highway patrol car pulled me over.

the cunt tried the hooning laws out on me. the cunt threatened to impound my car for "deliberately making excess smoke or noise", but then he decided to "let me off" with a $400 fine.

>I know you are a burger and don't understand non-violent conflict resolution

You've not met many darkies, have you?

>non-violent? This nugga a bish, yo son smash dat cracka head in

They need a bit of a firm hand from the get go I think.

policeone.com/use-of-force/articles/182662006-15-things-cops-wish-the-public-knew-about-policing/

Ehehehehehehehe

8/10 - Never had a problem with them.

But it really depends on your political views though. Ask any left-wing retard and they will tell you the Italian police are a bunch of fascist pigs (see Genoa's 2001 G8 summit).

>shop theft

>local politicians go to disband local police to contract it out to the sheriff dept
>bunch of local protests
>kids in school walk out in protest to support the police
>city council concedes and local police keep their jobs
startribune.com/forest-lake-approves-contract-with-police-department-it-sought-to-disband/422419933/

Definition of anarcho-tyranny. They let those african gangs run amok and hand out traffic tickets to safe targets. That's going to really get people stroppy in the near future.

Up here it's not that unbalanced and they do keep a lid on the arab gangs and whatnot, but last I visited melbourne I got in a punch up with some blacks in the middle of town and the cops seriously debated charging me with wounding because I broke one of the little buggers' nose. Was frankly a bizarre conversation to have post-event, he was more angry with me for hitting back than he was with heart of darkness and friends for drunkenly attempting to sucker punch passers-by.

Obligatory

Hah, a facebook-tier list

Our police force are like fucking children.
They are so unprofessional and post shit like this on they're Facebook page.
It's rare to find a real tough policeman these days.

Shoot first ask questions later :^)

>They are so unprofessional and post shit like
our local cops will friend you on jewbook, then send you a message if they can't find you and want to have a chat

>nigger shoots another nigger
>thinks the police are just going to let him walk away
>contracts Acute Acquired Lead Overdose syndrome
>problem solved

Our animal control officers are efficient.

>Local cops in small towns are cool

Not in my town. People here tend to dislike our cops because we have a huge heroin problem that they do dick about but always seem to find time to hand out bullshit speeding tickets for going 3 mph over the limit.

They just bought an armored personnel carrier for a town of 15,000 people, 99% of whom are white there are no chimpouts or chinese invasions, those pig fuckers are just burning money like there's no tomorrow

>fuck liberal cops though

there are literally no liberal cops, what the fuck are you even talking about

>nig shoots the ground in front of him 7 times before he notices the cops

all the cops need to be fired and replaced with non racist robots.

>live in small white town
>cops are so fucking bored they stalk the local time hortons 24/7 and hand out speeding tickets to people doing 60kmh down a totally empty 50kmh country back road

>all the cops need to be fired and replaced with VERY* racist robots.

Fixt that for you senpai. All robots will naturally become racist, provided they are programmed to learn from their experience.

the boys in blue eh...
Those boys seem to have a lot of ponytails present...

The police in my country are actual pretty decent. Too bad the court system here is fucked up beyond repair. You can always tell that officers are sick of collecting the same crooks everyday because the courts think they won't break bail again despite breaking it a dozen times before. Also liberals in minorities scream foul at the police for even the most routine parts of their job. Which has made police in libcuck and minority ridden areas far less efficient.

>there are literally no liberal cops
LMAO okay buddy

Imagine girl power butting heads with a big maori nomming for an OMC with something to prove. Just seems like they'd be somewhat useful for taking statements from sexual assault victims or children, but you'd be wary putting them into violent situations (my bet is they go straight for the firearm every time and flinch under pressure).

New Zealand police are completely ineffectual, like the British Police, but we don't have the same problems that Britainn has so the police look better by comparison.
Maori can get a bit violent but they're nowhere near as bad as a refugee or a basketball American, so the police don't have to hit them so hard, so they don't whine about brutality as often.

AI learning will eventually result in racial bias. Racial minorities don't end up in jail on mass because of a few racist cops. They end up there because they keep on committing most of the crime. 90% sure that even if you could remove all racial bias from the robots, groups like BLM will still call the robots racist.

bist leicht selbst a kiwara?

Kek

We call this "Tay's law" RIP our digital daughter.

>New Zealand police are completely ineffectual, like the British Police

They're very good to deal with, though. I got lost over there and your highway patrol guys offered to lead me back into town, went well out of their way. Very helpful, laid back sort of culture.

I'm pretty sure the ones in my area pull people over because they're lonely because I've been pulled over twice for going like 10 km/h over and then sent off after making some small talk without a ticket or even a warning