Countering Leftist / Establishment monopoly on the super natural

Sup,

So the Establishment and Leftist, before KEK (pbuh) , had a 100% monopoly on the super natural / occult.

I've started investigating the history of the Establishment and the Occult and it appears that a lot of it started with "Aleister Crowley"

Who is known for being a degenerate and general piece of shit. However his magic was effective enough to create a lot of the current occult craze.

His first big step was summoning the minor god "Lam", who was a pathway to the "ancient ones".

Well, fuck me if KEK and Apep are not ancient ones I don't know who is.

My theory is that the establishment has been using magic similar to his to summon / consult / work with entities who are sympathetic to their politics and carnal desires.

I say we try to use Crowley's outline to summon a deity more friendly to OUR political interest, which is 14/88 and MAGA.

Here is an >>/x/ thread on it someone started

Has anyone else tried this? Any one have any opinions on this?

I'm tempted to do something like this, but kind of afraid at the same time

How do you think we got Trump elected?

I don't feel like there was ever a formal summoning.

We really need to mount a temple and idols to kek to continue to maintain his interest.

He really deserves it for no other reason.

>KUK

That's a statue of Hequet

Praise Kek

Formal summoning.
Chaos God.
Pick one

Yes, but the image gets the idea across

I'm saying the summoning wouldn't have to be chaotic, but hey, we need someway to keep his interest

We do not need to summon him, he has been with us for a while, and the only offering Kek needs (AFAIK) is chaos. You want to do a ceremony? How about a 'welcome back' ceremony around mid september?

The leftist / establishment have pleasing their deities down to a science.

We really need to please KEK

We need a church. It'd be a good way to start getting together. Also we could start claiming discrimination like the kikes and Muslims do.

>OUR political interest, which is 14/88 and MAGA.

If you don't worship complete chaos and the collapse cycle get the fuck off the board.

You want to open a satanic portal?
This sounds like a Moloch type trick.

A "chaos" portal

bumping for interest

Kek. I live in pittsburgh