MODS Sticky a Assange thread please! We are witnissing history happen!

MODS can you sticky one of the Julian Assange twitter post threads please? The kikes and Sharia Blue keep sliding them off the front page thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/technology/online/seth-rich-murder-conspiracy-theories-reemerge-as-kim-dotcom-weighs-in/news-story/f83799b656d13c98a6ad96e30a918178
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

you shouldn't waste your stickies unless you're really sure you want it, user

you might end up with non-news and be in a sticky situation

whats going on i just woke up for night shift

Bumpity rumpity can i get a basic gestaltery?

OP is a faggot reposting an irrelevant statement.
sage

whats he talking about though

>▶

See what the fuck I mean? The kikes do not want the kike media narrative of "Muh Russian Hackers" to be destroyed! Do not let the jewish media win Sup Forums This is our chance! Get something fucking stickied please! I do not ask for many favors, and never on this website. But I am using my ask.

so this....is the power....of reddit.....woah

beating around the bush again, fuck him. say if he was or not already

bump
ok sharia faggot

They're trying to get Assange out of prison that's all.

news.com.au/technology/online/seth-rich-murder-conspiracy-theories-reemerge-as-kim-dotcom-weighs-in/news-story/f83799b656d13c98a6ad96e30a918178

MODS are too fucking sleepy to sticky anything atm. Please come back tomorrow. It's been a long day. Guys I think it's time to get some rest. We should all get some shut eye. Seriously it's bed time.

oh FUCK

kike internet defense force roll out!

cute cat
but i just power chugged a redbul and fucked my hand, i cant go to sleep

you sound like a complete fucking retard. even if the dnc killed seth rich nothing you have posted is evidence.

It's almost like these shills don't realise that this board is open 24/7 and not everyone in the world sleeps on American sleep time. Dickheads.

Holy Mcnuggets, something could actually might happen.

I wouldn't get your hopes up.

He's just saying that if someone is revealed, then it wasn't from them.