>woman creating another woman, no man in sight

TheNiggerRaceStartedWithoutADad.jpg

Le'onarday da vinsheeit

What the fuck. I can't fap to this.

>niggers even have to steal their art

Really activated my almonds
Also is objectively worse than the original

Actually Niggelangelo

>This ______ made _____ but with ______ and it's _____!
Fuck modern journalism tbqh

WE WUZ CULTURAL APPROPRIATION N SHEEEEIIIITT

“““(((journalism)))“““

lmao it looks like shit.

WUZ CULTURAL APPROPRIATING

WUZ

Ah i can't wait for a apocalypse i hate the ameritards

Feminist, millenial article writing 101. "Here's what we think and 10 reasons why you should think that way too. And that's ok."

When will this stop?

Post it on buzzfeed's twitter

>Stunning

We need to remove homosexuals from editorial positions.

No, wrong.
Eve is black woman.

Top kek

God created humans as his own image. Claiming God is black and a woman is no different than claming he's white and a man

Same here, same here. You know, they constantly waffle about the jews, but I wonder if the root of degeneracy isn't actually being an american.

underrated

It would make sense that she is a woman then, the concept of The Father is incomprehensible to niggers.

>and it's stunning

I love how Buzzfeed et al. inform me of how I'm supposed to feel about something right in the headline. It saves me wasting precious seconds thinking and coming to my own conclusions about things

nigger fairytale #9345

wow no way

>implying that niggers and leftists can think for themselves

i wish there was sound to taht

whats nigger women 1.webm?

This is the most American thing I've ever seen.

You best start believing in the apocalypse Germany, your in one.

If god created humans after his own image and first humans appeared in Ethiopia, it means god is a nigger

kek

That's disgusting

When the media stops is no longer in the hands of the jew it will stop.

>animorphs

Burgers will defend this

>On the second day She said, let there be food!
>And the land sprung with watermelons and kfc

>first humans appeared in Ethiopia
this is a lie

impeache this racist

What's there to defend? Keep niggers out of your country, seriously.

Tyronardo da Detroitit.

Leanarda "Dat Boi" Vinci

>
God may have made niggers, but humans were created by aliens.

Where Is this with sound lol

everyday we stray further away from God

sauce?

You've still got it, Sup Forums

Why don't they paint their own Sixteenth Chapel?

>this thread

Because then there would be seventeen

Fuck it. Im just gonna start recreating old paintings with niggers and make millions. They have no originality so they just steal white peoples old paintings and make a fortune off their pandering

that's some Attack on Titan type of shit

why the fuck do blacks have to copy everything that whites did? if they're really just as good as us then prove it by creating your own art and stories. Do they really think Michelangelo was thinking "gee this masterpiece I'm working on sure will keep those coons in their place for years to come," and not "how can I express the profound beauty of the human experience?"
If race doesn't matter like so many say it doesn't then stop making your art just about race and gender, its fucking shallow when there are things in the universe way bigger to explore.

kek
e
k

Monkey see, monkey do

her first ever exercise most likely.

gas chambers

The ugliest thing ever created by a human being

That's where you are wrong kiddo!

post the one with the drunk brit

for leftist god is a black restarted amputee communist lesbian woman who is active feminist and a member in blm and antifa.. soooo much progressive than that filthy Christian or Jewish thing. i think they like islam tho.. meybe cuz all the kid fucking..

>Believe's someone controls the universe
>Infinite power
>Believes them to be a woman
>The same species that's still opressed by millions of muslims worldwide and until only 80 years ago wasn't allowed to vote in the 10,000 years of recorded human history.

Really doodles my noodle

They walk right into these jokes.

(((its so stunning goyim))).....bet that there is a bolchevik jew involved ?!!!!

>Re-created

More like plagiarized and made it look worse

Black people can't plagarise, they do not have enough privilege.

keked and checked

Powerful

WE WUZ OPRAH N SHEEEIIIT !!!!

Isn't that cultural appropriation?

Jesus Christ, put some creepy filter on it and you got yourself a horror movie.

if there is a 'god' it would be amorphous

That would explain why the world is in such a shit state. Children wouldn't be starving if god were white.

>and it´s stunning

how is this not cultural appropriation while using hair style is kek (which by the way was used by europeans too, but when they were dirty savages)

news anchors do the same shit all the time. every story they report on they have to add in a little comment so we all know that a tragic event is indeed tragic and they "feel" the pain.

keked through my teeth

and it would explain why god must hate black people. aids and ebola are black on black crime.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

americans cause global suffering and destruction

Certainly, I tell you, man God became man and man become God!

Fucking filthy thieves. Can't even make their own fucking art. I bet the niggeress didn't recreate the background and just clicked copy and paste. Truly the way of her people, steal white man's better shit and put as little effort as possible into your work.

HOL UP

ahem

Who would have thought the balance of aesthetic energies in that painting depended on color, you can see how it doesn't really work now.

Plus it looks eerily satanic, like the Creation of the Orcs by Melkor or some shit.