Sorry whitey, but your times is over time for us melanin king and queens to take back whats rightfully ours

Sorry whitey, but your times is over time for us melanin king and queens to take back whats rightfully ours

Fill the cup white girl I got a date with tyrone later so I need you to clean my dress

>whats rightfully ours

Africa?

Please do, and don't come back.

Sorry cracka but you aint gettin no toys with white devil skin

>racism will make racists feel uncomfortable

Haha ching a ling shong work fasta white girl me feet hurt long time

That's it, I'm done with America.

Why do they only have one hairstyle?

Stupid noggers

>have to pay actors to show whites in subservient roles
>uncomfortable
Not at all. I bet if someone posted real pictures of Mammies in the 50's they would blow a gasket though.

Looks like a Jewish Utopia

I love how all this is made possible in white countries

Oh those poor non whites having to have a job. They must think we have hidden money trees.

how much can I get to sell white women into slavery anyway

Implying Asian women would pay for pedicures instead of sending the money back homs

>only white people go to beauty salons
>have nice homes with maids
>buy their child a doll
these people are so fucking racist their left hemisphere was lynched

Black people aren't intelligent , try using violence or forced degeneracy if your trying to scare white folks

Its too late, the future looks bleak

Seriously it's becoming harder to separate what is satire and what is mental illness

>doll pic
reminds me of this one time at a store there was a children's hospital donation box and in return for donating you got a shirt pin of a little happy kid.
of course it was all happy little brown kids: all the white ones had been picked out.

>black tires are shown being used for daily commute and long hauls
Why are they complaining that that's oppressive? Tires are probably the only black thing that go to work every day.

>that pic
if this retard took two seconds to look into why most tires are black, or if he took two seconds to think about how difficult it is to keep white tires looking clean, well, he wouldn't be a retard.

white people working while non-whites sit on their asses

kek

Haha based Al!

Shit never mind

I like how liberals constantly cry about racism when really they're the most racist people on Earth

>haha white replacement so funny right

>All these racist white devils that want to lynch me
>I know, let's antagonise them until they do it for real

Nigger logic in action.

Isnt this a reference to african lynch mobs and how its ignored? Necklacing, that sorta thing, seemed like a good awareness campaign...

You'd need both a working brain and money for that. Stay forever a nigger!

Just because whites will become the minority doesn't mean spics and niggers are suddenly rich and successful. In fact the country will just get poorer and smart whites will still rule these retards

Cuck'd

the future looks bleak

This is literally just
>retweet to show white people their new place

baka niggers are so racist

*Jews

>then we will fight in the shade

some huts made out of cow excrements are yours.What you see in the US and other western countries is white.All of your lifestyle is white.

That's pretty much how it already is in places like New Jersey. Whites still have the money living far away from the areas with high pop density while all the beans and nigs fight over scraps staffing the shopping malls for the rich.

shhhh don't stop them

When we go extinct there will be no more tax moneys for you and the kikes and Asians will let you fucking starve nigger.

Kinda feels like blacks should realize they should have invented some kind of technology, and then refined that technology in some kind of industrial revolution, and then become able to mass market toys for their children instead of complaining that they don't have enough toys marketed to them.