Are half-Asians the future master race?

Are half-Asians the future master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3072032/Shocking-moment-three-year-old-boy-brutally-beaten-street-passerby-pedestrians-walk-past-happening.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off kike

t. hapa

go back to /r/hapas

come down here, the Sydney burbs are hapa central

>hey dad

He looks like he aunt or something... way older.

Yes

Only by uniting with superior high IQ asians can we save civilization, we must merge

This gentleman here looks quite supreme if you ask me

like what suburbs i live in Leichhardt and not many hapas here desu

Half breed babies are ugly af

ice come to the conclusion that these kinds of tjreadsar just bait for amwf spammer

inner ring bro, chats, ryde, parra,

>elliot rodger in 18 years

have fun cuckerberg

you know for a multi billionaire he sure picked a dog for a wife

That depends on whether they allow the child to dual-wield dildos or not.

gook+jew= jewk. iQ is going to be over 9000

I got into STEM dad!

he needed a breeder that would pass the shekel stress test he set out.

No.

Asian's are the master race. Whites are slated for Genocide. And one drop rule will be applied to weed out white blood.

Whites are 2nd class race. They have lower IQ than Asians and they are busy turning their land over to Muslims. White have to be genocides for the Asian Master race to have living space. That is what is good for Humanity. White can survive only if they agree to be slaves to the master Asian Race.

>Are half-Asians the future master race?
>Eliot Rogers

>They have lower IQ than Asians
Except whites have a soul

No, the Judean Han is.

A real human bean

Sure. Only whites got soul. Rest are soulless. Whites have a dark soul. There is no future for whites.

kys

Only the ones from AMWF.

Everyone knows that white weaboo guys who have yellow fever end up producing garbage tier kids with their weirdo yellow princesses who crave white cock.

>jewish billionaire in charge of one of the most powerful companies to ever exist
>marries gross looking gook

fuck no

>Whites have a dark soul
Which is why we will eventually win or destroy the world in the coming war, either way, fuck it

Love doesn't seek reason...well maaaybe at least on the surface anyway

>fuck me daddy!!

(((love)))

It'll take cunning to subdue the criminal white soul. You are not intelligent enough or numerous and most importantly fertile enough to overcome your genocide.

he is the voice of a generation
youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE

>2D anime girls > 3D conservative pure whites > 3D white girls > 3D non white girls

He'll be here any moment.

WMAF WMAF WMAF

>muh iq

kek

superpower by 2020

No

You'd think with all those shekels, he could have at least bought a good-looking chink whore, but no, apparently not.

NO

In Globalism yes, if Nationalism and borders triumph, then no.

He still looks ugly even as a girl.

he got a loyalasianwife™

Thanks for the nightmares, senpai

why does Sup Forums ignore successful half-asian men?

the fuck happened there?

>it's the same Brit in every thread

how can hwites even compete

because that would hurt their narrative.

I can tell those photos aren't even real and they have no connection between each other. What kikery lol. He probably bought her.

The Orange President of whites.

under rated post

Thanks for the undoctored photo. Impressive, considering your leafness. How did you get a hold of it?

You'd think whitey 'muh jews' would be inclined to recognize virtues such as loyalty and allegiance, especially with a life love partner. Apparently not.

>first time posting that pic

ok m8, ill leave you and your countrymen to fantasize and shill about your yellow fever.

50% of them are psychopaths

Look at how crazy Russia is

Loyalty™

might aswell join in

Dude antisemitism lmao.

I don't have a problem with Jews. I'm just baffled that his wife isn't better looking. It's none of my business, but still baffled.

Nope

there's a myth about ugly hoes being Loyal™

You know all this is weak stuff, if your aim is to insult Asians. Whites do way crazier shit every single day. I have no time to start posting it. I am happy in knowing that I am from the master race and whites are inferior, less evolved race. And it is already in decline. While Asians are becoming stronger bay the day.

truly the master race

Nope. Because they wont be accepted by developed asian countries like China and Japan. They will always be half breeds.

LOL wtf? I just literally watched this documentary.

This guy is based as fuck. He BTFO's the Belgian Mandarin-Speaking African by trolling him about his 1930s railroads, which the niggers fucked up.

Breh this is the kind of thing I have nightmares about

Zuckerber is a sperg who is trying to raise his child on a gimmicky AI system.
>See Fargus
I cant imagine how his kid is going to turn out.

Dont hate asians, just hate chinks

Fake. Your teeth would not tear out at the root like that. It would at best chip your teeth.

>Created the EU the same organization who forced refugees on white homelands
>Their only country, Russia (The Non-Eastern European Parts) is a shithole
>They despise whites and even Asians sometimes
>Can't even keep South America first world
>Master Race

Yeah we should let whites become extinct and let the actual master race be replaced with angry mongrels

How the fuck did that bike spontaneously combust? If this is china I guess I might understand
>also filename

why do they not like helping each other?

This guy got stabbed into head and the only thing attacker achieved was pissing him. This kinda feels more like superhuman to me then all "muh IQ" threads in the world.

Anyone ever figure out the sauce for this?

probably a scooter made by some shitty chinese manufacturer. im surprised they dont blow up as soon as you turn on the ignition

Go check out reddits hapa board and see for yourself.

I'm trying to bend my brains over backwards trying to figure out what made him do that. That is so random and completely irrational act. He didn't even snap out of it after he started, but is on continual state of unexplainable rage towards something we have natural wiring to protect. You have to be all sorts of fucked up, but not only that you need to have deep seeded rage against small children. But from where? What can drive a man hate children that much? Just bizarre.

>asian
>jewish

HOLY BETA, HIGH IQ, SOULLESS JIM JAM BATMAN

>What

>hey lets get out of the car even when all the signs say don't get out of the car since you might get eaten and stuff

3smart5that

its well known lad
dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3072032/Shocking-moment-three-year-old-boy-brutally-beaten-street-passerby-pedestrians-walk-past-happening.html