Do Norwegians really fuck their own children?

So there was an article wrote by a Russian immigrant to Norway, where it was said that lately Norwegians took to raping their own children, including infants, and passing them to their friends "to have fun".

Can somebody confirm or deny this information?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQtLxYde-rw
tnp.no/norway/panorama/5403-pedophile-abuse-network-operation-darkroom-shakes-norway
sputniknews.com/europe/201612131048506691-norway-pedophile-ring-media/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah I don't know, probably, sounds reasonable. Their king's a massive cuck for one:
youtube.com/watch?v=YQtLxYde-rw

It's true.

Russian are the niggers of the white race.

Interesting. Could you please tell me, where did you get this information from?

Thank you. If we are niggers, at least we are smart niggers, because I'm talking to you in your language (I doubt you know a single word in mine or any other, for that matter), and we hacked your election (joking).

No it is not true but we do force ourselves inside women

Well if this is normal then it's well hidden from public view. Doubt that it's normal but don't doubt that it's happened either.

Dude faen vi kunne ha kodda med dem :(((

Wasn't there a pedophile scandal in Norway recently?

lol are you really joking? Huh Victor?

>I doubt you know a single word in my language
Shouldn't have lost the war then, Ivan

Explains why Varg is a nigger.

aren't russians notorious for selling their kids to so called child modelling agencies?

As a fellow nordic master race fellow, can confirm

There was a couple online, turned out they was in a pedo group or something.

>being proud of that
Get cucked, faggot.
Sure does feel great knowing we are so important that basically all 1st and 2nd world nations, and even some 3rd world ones, learn English just to communicate with us. Meanwhile we don't even have to bother with learning other languages. English is really the only important language in the world and is basically the global language. In 50 years from now most places won't even teach their native language anymore, it'll be just English being taught.

Or is it because of refugee open door policy?

Yes, it is true, even Hitler wrote about it and called the Norwegians subhuman for this behaviour.
They are like gypsies living secluded (not member of EU, not that EU wouldn't suck) for this exact reason.

Nice meme, english wont even be spoken in the US in 50 years time

Have fun speaking spanish to your offspring Jamal

no. russians are known for selling kids through adoption agencies though. had a teacher when i was in highschool that adopted one. one of the few things i learned while in her class because i slept through it most days

that and burma / myanmar's primary export was opium

Deportations are at an all time high, and people illegally crossing the border is an all time low. 40k deportations in only the first hundred days, and we aren't getting rid of just "criminals" (in the liberal definition of it). Plus the wall has already started being built. You're delusional if you think Mexicans will become a majority.

tnp.no/norway/panorama/5403-pedophile-abuse-network-operation-darkroom-shakes-norway

Yes, it was called "Operation Dark room"
Happened about the same time as the Podesta leaks, and somehow got scrubbed from all international media shortly after.

sputniknews.com/europe/201612131048506691-norway-pedophile-ring-media/

cyka blaat

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daugher you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically Sup Forums.

40k out of 70 million hispanics? Wew lad that sure will make a difference on the long run, wont it? Specially considering the fact that most already are legal US citizens.

Just accept the fact that you are being outbred by hispanics and niggers before making long term predictions. Your only chance is winning a race war which may not even happen

How do I get norweigan boipucci like this? Im in love with Emma

Пoчeмy ты нaзывaeшь ceбя чypкoй?

It's 50 million, and trump got rid of almost a million in just a hundred days. And that's before he even got started. Once we get cracking down on the free stuff they get, and once ICE hires all the new employees they got funding for, the deportation rate will rise rapidly.

Just accept the fact that Trump is sticking to his promise of getting the illegals out. Just because your country got invaded by Hajis, doesn't mean you need to take it out on the country actually doing something.

Whoops, confused your flag for Germany.
Your shithole is even worse than theirs.
Yall ain't even white, go away.

Its not really talked about, but its actually more common than you might think... im not sure how it came about, but in a lot of more rural areas, its sortof kindof quite common

kek, you sound like my government. and just like us, you burgers are fucked.

>but m-muh wall
won't matter when you already let your invaders inside. just like us, you will learn that the hard way in a few decades. we will learn it first, you can watch and see what awaits you. the spics will outbreed you. your grandchildren will be speaking spanish. when your boomers start dying off in droves your demographics will change forever, and you will probably never elect a republican president again, because your spics and niggers will vote for gibs and identity politics. your greatgrandchildren will be named Pedro and Juanita and there's nothing you can do about it.

suitable punishment for choosing the wrong side in ww2. the day of the grill coming before this century is over.

So sorry you have to see this.

In rural areas and in Lapland there's some incest happening yes. Mostly by non Norwegians aka Sami.

The actual number is around 60 million (not taking into account the number of "bleached" hispanics which rises yearly thanks to your backstabbing gov and media). When adding that to the 40 million blacks and the other 40 million or so gooks and poos you get around 150 million non whites.
Face it, in 50 years time you will be minority in your own country, I really wish you would wake the fuck up and face the problem but it seems you really do think Trump "deporting" a couple of hispanics for some good rep is going to solve the problem

Oh watch your mouth jamal, because just a few decades ago your ancestors were fucking slaves.
And say thanks to your jewish masters in government for being alive, because you are just a puppet of their plan of destroying the white race in our world. You're just a fucking nigger, and you will stay it forever and your childrens will be the same dirty niggers as you are.

Dw mate hes just jealous because his country is run by jews when yours is run by a great man.

Hispanics make up 16 percent of the population, that's around 50 million. Whites are around 70 percent. Blacks are only 12, and Asians are single digit.

Trump deporting then will absolutely fix the problem. And that's the only thing we can do. We are civilized people, unlike you. We can't just go out there and start killing off Mexicans.

cyka Aleksei, youre gonna get a blyatt

18% of your whites are white latinos, you are getting SPIC'd

As a half swede I think you shouldnt be as pessimistic, the number of trash in Sweden isnt nearly as big as that of the US, which is inherently fucked due to the sheer size and millions of potential "victims".
All that is needed to save Sweden is some "foreign military aid"

Latino is not a race.

Ofcourse! You don't have child fucking parties in Russia?

Digits dont lie

Common sense. Norwegians just love raping their own children.

Still growing in number, your grandkids will have names like Pablo or Antonio

oh god what the fuck is that language
It just grates at my ears, I'd rather listen to Somali ooga booga.

Are you fucking mentally handicapped? America is just a british colony. Your empire of immigrants is going to shit and it will happen very soon and English won't be global language, most likely it will be Chinese language.

how do I say Rush B?

>Today's USA
>English colony

Oy vey!

Latino is just where you are born.
Most white Latinos are white people that were born in a spic country on vacation, and are Latino by technicality.
America won its independence, it is not a British economy. We have one of the biggest economies in the world, we are the only country that is a global superpower, and we have the 3rd largest population in the world. 80 percent of Americans speak English as primary language, and the majority of countries teach English in school, even outside of the west. You are seriously deluded if you think that will change. Keep dreaming.

Nice comeback kek

that's exacly what someone who fucks his own children would say.

Пиздyй нa B (if you mean like rushing points in battlefield)

Wait you just said that trump deported 40k and next post that he got rid of almost a million.
What next 6 gorillions ?

Oy vez goyim ,we wuz white and will always be!
Remember when we deported 40 billion mexicans?

quiet Pedro Gonzales, white people are talking

That´s nice esé.

>I doubt you know a single word in mine
Nyet!

Can confirm, I have seen it happen. I live on an island btw. Don't think it's all that common in the cities.

Your country will be destroyed with spics and niggers very soon, just watch statistic and relation of population white and black people over years. Idk what kind of shit propaganda you take from TV if you still think you have a superpower. This is just pathetic.

I don't know about this, but I still remember the story when Russian woman hired private detective in order to rescue her daughter from Norwegian orphanage

>Can confirm, I have seen it happen. I live on an island btw. Don't think it's all that common in the cities.

This is some bad shit man. Although not surprising, since the head of your church is a dyke who says Crucifix offends muslims and should be removed from churches. This kind of says a lot about the moral state of your countr.y

>Пиздyй
Why do slavs like use swear words so much? It's like 40% of your languages consist only of those.

>This entire thread
>Burgers BTFO
>How will Burgers recover?
>Should Burgers commit seppuku to evade the shame?
>Questions to consider...

Slavs are butthurt in Norway for the same reason Somalis are butthurt in Sweden; we both have child care agencies making sure that kids can be guaranteed a minimum standards of living. This means that if you have a kid and can't ensure it's having a somewhat life then it will be taken away by force.

In the documentary "Gender Wars" this is mentioned. I can't remember exactly, but there were rumours of satanic cults kidnapping children.

So all the pizzagate stuff has been happening since the 1980s at least.

Norwegians or muslims who live in Norway?

Big fucking difference.

it is not like that, they just become obsolate by freedom, back in the day we used to get good money and conections from them, arranged marriages should make a come back, people would even get to marry girls pure most of the time again

Hey, at least no matter what we will be more powerful than your shithole.

Even though Putin warned us not to attack Syria anymore or their would be military consequences, we bombed Syria some more last week, we attacked their militia. Where's that WW3 your "leader" promised?

Sorry, the documentary is called "The Gender War" and it's in Sweden, but I think lots of the discussion involves Norway as well.

Because bydlo.
And actually it can be said like this
>Бeги нa Б

>Why do slavs like use swear words so much? It's like 40% of your languages consist only of those.

I only swear on the Internet for the lolz. In real life I rarely use those words, almost never at least some really fucked up shit happens.

Do Norwegians really fuck their own children?

yes they do, not only their but they also kidnap foreign children and fuck them

I officially appoint United States of America as a honorary member of a butthurt belt. Please take your place in the que for reparations between Moldova and Lithuania

There is a conspiracy theory in Romania that Norway automatically takes romanians' children because we allegedly think they're unfit parents.

And now this. How on earth do you develop these theories about our little country and why?

>Because bydlo.
>And actually it can be said like this
>Бeги нa Б

No! I really hate when someone swears in public and never swear in public myself. I just said it for fun, because internet.

I shouldn't have said that, I agree.

It's just a rumor, (((they))) wants to hurt us because of our kosher ban and the proposed circumcision ban

Ignore the troll. I respect and like Russia. A huge portion of major software and game developer programmers are Russian. As well as professors and others(classical music).

Anyone who says that bullshit is delusional.

I have noticed that your diaspora here cannot communicate without those words.
I have heard maybe 2-3 noncitizens max. who can speak without any "suka" or "blad" in between sentences.
So I do understand why you dont want them back either.

Protip: don't be a shit parent, and barnevernet won't bother you
>but muh TV said
Don't trust an emotional cunt on the TV, she has been a shit parent probably hitting her own kids

>we will be more powerful than your shithole.
pic related. This is power index for 2017 year, your country almost the same as mine. Plus we have China friends. Dude, every empire gets weaker over time, nothing is eternal.
I don't wanna WW3 and etc. and I like america because many good people live there and many good think were designed there. But there's also many retards like you who take propaganda shit from TV and etc. and thinks america is superior.

yea thanks dude, I just wonder where those retards get all that bullshit about russians.

>implying this isn't politicized
The only thing you have better than us is a higher nuclear arsenal. We have by far the strongest military in the world and have you beat economically. China would never attack us, that would be equally devastating for them. It's just a fact, we are the best nation in the world. We have our flaws, but not as many as other countries.

>I have noticed that your diaspora here cannot communicate without those words.
I have heard maybe 2-3 noncitizens max. who can speak without any "suka" or "blad" in between sentences.
So I do understand why you dont want them back either.

I think people behave in that way because there were brought up in a communist country where God was prohibited. Hence, morals are pretty low. I suffer each day because of that rudeness :) (hamstvo).

I wouldn't do that, they are the niggers of Europe.
>no culture
>Drinks moonshine
>suv's everywhere (the larger the better)
>Rarely uses bike
I should have stayed in Germany, the Norwegians are nothing like us real Europeans

Okay dude, you can keep telling yourself that. Whatever.

No one is forcing you to stay here, Mr Kraut

Not an argument.

Huh? Only we do this? I just had a new baby and we've all fucked it. My neighbours are fucking it right now. We fuck babies all the time, thats just a proud norwegian tradition. Everyone else should get into that. Everything youve heard is true. We love fucking our babies.

But the thing is that it's mostly ethnic Russians who do that, Belarus and Ukrainians usually don't.
Maybe it has something to do with the Russian superiority mentality from the Soviet times? Seems to have backfired on some quite spectacularly,
as they think they are above everyone else here, but are degenerates themselves. And it is generational, too.

We're not niggers lmao

off topic, but is pic related russian?

GAY AND FAKE

I can't say anything for the Belarusians, but Ukrainians swear as much as Russians do. I'm subscribed to a number of Ukrainian Youtube channels and they all swear (and in Russian at that).

>Latino is just where you are born.
Most white Latinos are white people that were born in a spic country on vacation, and are Latino by technicality.

jesus christ ameridonuts and their retardation never gets old

Not an argument.