AUSPOL cunt nigger cunt nigger edition PT. 2

> Accused drug mule Cassandra Sainsbury 'worked as sex worker', 60 Minutes reports

brisbanetimes.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/news-and-current-affairs/accused-drug-mule-cassandra-sainsbury-worked-as-sex-worker-60-minutes-reports-20170521-gw9va1.html

>Pauline Hanson says One Nation rejected James Ashby's plan to cash in on election materials

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-22/one-nation-ashby-denies-plan-to-cash-in-on-election-materials/8546160

>Labor doesn't back tax increase to fund NDIS even though they passed the legislation

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-22/politics-live-may-22-parliament-returns-budget-grilling/8545980

>The trouble with the Chinese economy and what it means for Australia

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-22/the-trouble-with-china-and-what-it-means-for-australia/8545886

>Banks btfo: S&P cites risk of sharp correction in property prices as it cuts 23 lenders' ratings

s m h.com.au/business/banking-and-finance/sp-cites-risk-of-sharp-correction-in-property-prices-as-it-cuts-23-banks-ratings-20170522-gwa6pd.html

> Should poor people have fewer children? Medical Journal of Australia paper

s m h.com.au/national/should-poor-people-have-fewer-children-medical-journal-of-australia-paper-20170519-gw92u0.html

>Melbourne is hit by a MOUSE PLAGUE as rodents invade homes in their thousands to escape the cold

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4528658/Melbourne-hit-massive-mouse-plague.html

Yesterdays thread: →

Discord: discord.gg/RgSvKQZ

Poll: Most red pilled party in Australia? (with parliamentary representation)

strawpoll.com/cw8388w

Might do a poo tbqh.

Fuck truckies.

>High school math teacher here in SA marking assignments.

AMA

fuck you

without trucks australia stops

What do with all these sudanese aggrieved home invasions in Melbourne guys?

Most bluepilled op: You

Hello melbournite

I hate all of you faggots, every single one of you. This country is fucking dead. Fuck you all.

OP is hijacking the real new thread. Everyone report it. Come to this thread.

PROPER NEW THREAD:

Just wanna bash up apex members desu

You know, I'd watch a Sara Conner lesbian vid from indo so long as the other girl was 18-19.

He does this every time, posts a thread right as someone else does, and then shills both threads.

Lel at them.

Lel.

See?

You posted your copy cat thread right as I posted mine. I was waiting for you to do it, but you were slow so I did it, but you chose to do it as I did.

I'M SORRY OKAY

you finished yet? did it smell?

>cunt
This is the worst word in the English language. Its like a childs curse word.

funny thing is, some other fella is linking them for me.
I'm op of the other thread, come on over lads, we got coopers on tap, bundy on ice and a raffle for a meat tray (courtesy of our good friends in FN QLD)

it better not be a halal meat tray

So what's it like in the construction industry making apartments for shitskins? Kind of jelly. Wouldn't mind the exercise. Looks a bit dangerous though. I was hanging there looking on at this construction site the other day. Some cunt was using one of those earth movers with the smaller catcher thing, waving it around and pivoting like a mad man whilst this other cunt was standing right near by, he was nearly hitting him with it. Constantly beeping his horn telling other cunts what to do.

Like this thing.

>FN QLD
>halal

It was very smelly, quite large too, hurt my bum on the way out.

-How much do teachers shit talk their students with other teachers?
-Are any of your colleagues sluts?
-Do teachers bully other teachers?
-How stupid are your students?

I had many retarded teachers who seemed to hate life, perhaps you can give me insight into them

Thoughts on people that get divorced?
Any studies to back your opinion?