Is Trump secretly a cuck?

He's not choking her, his arm is not even touching her neck. It appears that he's holding her back.

No, he is openly a cuck.

this is 365765790903495D chess, he will strike when it is time.

>bends over for roach
>bends over for Saudis

The election was the last time I was truly happy.

The weak should fear the strong.

The weak should fear the strong

Well at least she's not in Germany or France. . . .

Antifa bitches deserve to be choked. I give zero fucks.

I just think he's busy, everyone besides reddit ignored this. Media was too worried about trying to impeach him, same shit happened with Obama. Trump isn't the president who will pressure Erdogan, he is here to reestablish conservationism.

you fucking drumpfcuck defend your own people

so this is the new patriotism, just let foreign politicans do what they want.

If I could go back in time, I never would have voted.
I hate having to live with the guilt of electing this piece of shit con artist.

Literally made the biggest arms deal in U.S. history with the financiers of 9/11 and ISIS.

Next thing he'll be knocking down Iran's door - and the worst part of it all is that the pathetic cuckolds inhabiting this board will find a way to rationalize it. Sup Forums has truly lost its way.

He's muslim so it's OK, right?
Only a racist would have a problem with this.

she didnt vote for trump. fuck her.

the dude isnt even a politician

What if all that money from selling military shits was for build the wall ? And what if missiles were conceived with a kind of virus US army can activate by satellites for example ? Who know... there must be something under those armements deal. I don't see Trump bend over like that for free.

>signing memes with your online name
disgusting

No secret any more

>Shout abuse and harass a world leader in a country with no gun control
>Surprised when his body guards start kicking asses

Really X's my Y.

All US arms sold over seas have backdoors which can be remotely activated, the UK had to replace alot of the software in the weapons (apaches, etc.) they got from the US when they found them.

So if Trump did decide to go after the Saudis, all those planes would be worthless scrap with one transmission

Donald bent over for the Saudi's Royal Cock.
>inb4 3.1415D chess

What is diplomatic immunity. I'll continue with "concepts cucks on the left do not understand" for 800 Alex

>secretly

He is not even trying to hide it/
He criticized obama for not showing enough respect to the saudis

>roach doing the world a favor by removi ng antifa k*rds
the only way I would enjoy it more is if he committed suicide afterwards tbqhwy

Now THAT's my president. =)

>secretly

>patriotism
>being patriotic over a nation and a random disgusting antifa cuck that wants to replace you with shitskins.

>Criticize Obama for not having his wife wear a scarf
>Does exactly the same.

She probably deserves whatever was coming to her.

and how """"peaceful"""" were these protesters?

>turks
>white

How did this happen?
Bot?
Proxy?

Choking women is what i do for leisure...

What was she doing so close to Erdogan's bodyguards?

yeah, he's actually hugging her

they went for lattes later

you fucking idiot

>Trump will do nothing
What the fuck is he supposed to do? Beat up this Turkish Sam Hyde?

It would look silly if the manlet had to get a ladder to reach up over trumps head in order to give him a medal

it would be easier to ask mr trump if he would bow

being a manlet isn't easy

This.

This meme is old.......... Michelle was probbably advised that the saudis might respect her own fashion choice more than cowtail. Melania probbably got similar advice..... So she shouldnt do it just because one time trump had a retarded opinion. People learn and change get over it and grow up

She probably deserved it, I feel nothing

Bodyguard - they have that name for a reason
Start your antifag type shit around trained people and you should expect worse than that

'img_3193.jpg'

another SHAREBLUE POST. so easy. sage

It's a meme you dip

Every single military equipment with electronics in it sold by China, Russia and the US are backdoored, that's just standard procedure nowadays.

Don't they have diplomatic immunity? Aren't incidences like this precisely why greater national autonomy is needed, instead of further subservience to international "laws" which have effectively been set up for people like Erdogan to abuse? Did all the brainless out there not notice how the main enemy of Marvel's Civil War was a heavily moneyed elite cow-towing to international governance and globalization? Hasn't Tony effectively created every problem the Avengers have faced, always using the same arguments as the regressive left and the neo-cons? Captain America is the onky character with a fixed moral compass and fully individualized autonomy, and he is consistently the only character to thwart these threats? Obviously this is not the message these films have been trying to push, but doesn't the fact that this message still rises to the top demonstrate its philosophical truth beyond the scope of the films? The United States is obviously limited by current internationalism, but we are consistently the only ones with the moral capability of facing the issues which plague the international community. If we continue to hold ourselves back and bow to these pressures, the very worst actors on the global stage will rise to the top. The only people in our way are bureaucratic megalomaniacs.

Then again, Trump probably asked Erdogan to do this, because then he got to beat up some retards and not get tied to it. Wherever Turkey is involved, you can expect the gravy to flow.