Guys, is trump going to be impeached?

Guys, is trump going to be impeached?

Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in 500 years. We need to get him impeached and lock up his most fervent supporters. The country is headed for dangerous territory if we don't stop the bigotry and hate from the top down.

Fuck off shareblue

>worst president we've had in 500 years

There was no America 500 years ago.

>500 years

Day by day, the same threads the same pasta.

christ these people are pathetic

Get off Sup Forums?

So many hard of thinking dullards falling for ye bait. Excellent work fine gentle sir

just keep asking that for the next 8 years.
It'll come true on the 9th year

THE WORST! IN 500 YEEEEAAAAARSSSSS!

you have to lurk for like 5 seconds to know that's pasta
how do ppl fall for this?

Yes, and I hope this proves to you all that Louise Mensch is NOT mentally ill. Sick of people calling her schizophrenic, it's just libelous.

>le donald

I don't use pol. ma bad

Stop fucking posting this garbage. It is commonly accepted fact that the Discord caps are real and there is a concentrated shill campaign going on. Denying it is pathetic.

She is mentally healthy and I have ten Ukrainian GPs who are willing to go on record to attest to this.

ah fresh from roddit?

no. there is no evidence of any illegal activity whatsoever, it's just a witch hunt. ironically mccarthyism, the liberals are literally having dreams about russians around every corner

NOPE. The media and the Democrats just scream this for political reasons. They don't want him impeached, they don't want Pence as president.

This. I cringe