> take cold showers every morning
> don't have sugar in your tea or coffee
> limit masturbation to once a month at the most
> smoke cigarettes instead of vape
> drink hard liquor straight
> hit the gym at least three times a week
> have been in a fight where you broke some bones or had bones broken
> earn an income which can support a family

If none of the above apply to you, you are simply a low test cuck and are everything that is wrong with the western """"male""""

how do i stop browsing Sup Forums OP please help me

>drinking the caffeinated jew

Showering is a myth I'm 2 years no-shower (couple exceptions for social events) and I'm doing fine.

Well, too bad. I don't have to prove my manliness to anyone because it buys me nothing.

Lol op is not a man

>limit masturbation to once a month at the most
Trying to limit it to a few days a week right now, struggling enough with that...

What exactly is that number any more?

Go to prison.

OP pictured here.

>earn an income which can support a family
STOP NOT BEING ON WELFARE

>OP does none of these

Approximately 55,000$ US/yr. A shred above the median household income is the best standard for this; as a single earner, you need to produce the same or more income than the average household functions on.

Not showering is the next step.

I do all of them

Stop being on welfare, what are you, a cuck with no purpose in life?

It's all relative.

The fact you are making an attempt is great. You've got a while yet to go.

>vape
Almost had me

Check everything except cold showers or mastudbate onxe a month.

Why would could showers mean anything

>Smoking
>drinking
>caffeine
Its like you want to destroy your health. You know whats causing the decline in masculinity in the west? Lack of testosterone caused by chronic sleep deprivation caused by constant caffeine. Sleep deprivation is worse for your test levels than chugging soy milk out of bottles made of pure BPA

I'm not on welfare. Varg self admittedly is and it's something he encourages. I'm mocking him and you for posting him in a thread about being a man

>being a wagecuck for the capitalist Jew

> take cold showers every morning
Check.
Check.
> limit masturbation to once a month at the most
I can't beat the masturbation jew, I wank around once a week.
> smoke cigarettes instead of vape
Smoking is cucked.
> drink hard liquor straight
Check.
> hit the gym at least three times a week
Check.
Check.
Varg doesn't do this and neither do I.

I fit in most of the above, I even know how to cook and sharpening my cooking gears perfectly.

Im not smoking though
Im mastubate 3 times a week but is it unhealthy?

Varg is the biggest literal cuck that Sup Forums follows.

Like this guy seriously thinks that he won the genetic race because sandnigs with a tiny bit of nordic genes are gonna be more successful than black men without nordic genes.

The ultimate cuck.

He encourages it if you use the money wisely and become self reliant.

Oh since I do Karate and mostly beat my opponent to pulp so the most terrible thing ive evr got is sprained.

>welfare
>self reliant

It's not manly to take a cold shower in winter. It's delusional. Enjoy your "manly" hypothermia.

Much like this filthy slob

>you can prepare to become self reliant if you use up all your time working

Gradually expose your body to the elements and it will start to adapt.

Don't believe me? Look it up. Or maybe you're too much of a pussy.

I had no hot water all winter and took cold showers and didn't get sick.

You are just a gaping vagina.

I jerk off 4 times a day because I take super male vitality.

If I didnt, 10 million years of masculine, globalist fighting energy inside my body may become uncontrollable and result in the earth itself being thrown out of orbit

>Gym

Why do people fall for this meme?
Just do it in your own home, you can get buff with dumbbells alone.

>You can't become self reliant if you're too busy providing for yourself

Enjoy your bad proportions.

Gotta get dem PROportions am i rite bro?

Based leaf

Why is cold showers important

Real men aren't affected and or cucked by the opinions of others

the cold chill supposed to increase blood flow and testosterone, or so they say.

>breaking bones in a fight makes you a man
Breaking anyones bones in a fight is a bitch move unless it was done strictly for self defence against someone who is trying to severely hurt you

I don't think that would work i mean i was in a psych ward for a month and i snuck a phone in to browse Sup Forums

Nonsense.

I don't even have a proper heater in my bathroom. On a two degree morning I would freeze to death

>Smoke cigarets

take cold showers every morning

>arbitrary shit....
>mfw i'm a man by some inbred uk virgin standards....

I bet you're popular with the ladies

>take cold showers every morning
>smoke cigarettes
>drink hard liquor straight
>have been in a fight where you broke some bones or had bones broken
Demonstrating self-destructive tendencies is usually a sign of an anti-social personality disorder or desperate to prove something to others. I imagine OP's vision of being a man is picking a fight with teenagers half his size for skateboarding.

No. My points on smoking and drinking are meant to say if you ARE going to smoke or drink- choose to drink hard liquor straight or smoke cigarettes instead of vaping. Are you gay?

>masturbate once a month

what would be the point in living?

Irrelevant nonsense. I was born with a penis and testicles and I have XY chromosomes. That's all that matters.

Yeah. Bend over.

But how will you rescue your father?

I don't know, getting a girlfriend? Competing in the job market for a higher wage?

>> hit the gym at least three times a week
Varg has a really noticable gut.
Varg is on welfare.

>Gym
Not more natural ways to move your body, like running, swimming, calisthenics, martial arts. All out in nature.
Shit tier "advice".

drinking and smoking are degenerate and lead to faggot behaviour

I've literally never been in a fight, how would one go about getting into one? I don't want to go around starting unnecessary shit with people

>I don't want to go around starting unnecessary shit with people
If you don't start unnecessary shit with people how can you be a Real Man™?

How do you stop starting over with motivation and discipline? Every time I find some proper motivation it lasts a week or so before it collapses and I go back to depression, anxiety and stress which is really fucking with my marks and social performance

the mind of a slav

routine

doing mundane things every day makes them easier

Also xenoestrogens are a definite no

How do you know? Have you ever tried it? Are you making assumptions? Did you forget the four agreements?

Just a friendly reminder that you are not a man unless you:
>stop craving for the approval of others.

ftfy

Pretty sure getting in a fight and winning is better than being disabled.

But I already take cold showers
also fuck off with the vargposting its not and never has been funny

I fulfill all of your criteria except for those:

>> limit masturbation to once a month at the most
>> earn an income which can support a family

Stop hating on vargposting.

Well shit. Guess im not a real man. A damn shame i dont live my life by OTHER PEOPLES standards. Because being a man is about following others. Thats a good sheep

I am scared of women to the point I became prison gay to lose my virginity and feel some form of intimaticy with someone

I'm just too beta to get girls. They terrify me.

>if you haven't killed a man

So why do you give us varg as an exampe then,eh?!He woild fail at most of those,your average example is an eastern european thug,well done m8.
I've been there and done that and after 6 years in prison i can tell that it leads nowere.
You most likeley are youn and impresionable and fell the need to affirm yourself.Just take my advice for whati worth that shit model is nowere near close to a "real" man.

thread

varg is so full of shit i hope you guys ironically post him and dont actually listen to whatever this autist recommends

>not politics
enjoy your ban from Sup Forums.org

>coffee black
>drinking the toxic waste that is work coffee straight

I started out prison gay but I've since become legit gay to the point that I actually enjoy sucking cock and wouldn't want a woman now. I think this is called Stockholm syndrome gay.

I get the "hold back the tears" moments when my bf is cuddling me in bed and I think about the girl I took to prom and was too scared to ask to date

I mean. Sure he's nice. And we have a nice time.

But I feel empty inside. I wish I wasn't such a beta. I wish I succeeded when I tried to force myself to be alpha

I just wish I hadn't collapsed trying to hold myself to the standards of masculinity

Fuck sake I'm bawling now ;-;

Come cuddle with me. We can crossdress together and pretend we are the girls we never had the balls to date

Oh no this is a slippery slope I'm suspeticble to ;-;

I'd like to quit video games once and for all

I'm addicted though

>have been in a fight where you broke some bones or had bones broken

Only one I'm missing.

Also I don't take straight up cold showers, but after I take a regular shower I turn the hot off for about a minute after.