S T R A W M A N
T
R
A
W
M
A
N

Yeah, one wants to decapitate me and rape every woman in my family, the other wants to bother me to come to church on sunday.

>upper right wing politics are similar
>abrahamic religions are similar
who would have thought

>The other wants to decapitate and kill the other side's family
Fixed that for you

Here's hoping you get an A in your class, xir.

I can't tell the difference, but I can tell you i'm not bumping this shitty thread

>Liberals hate conservatives
>muslims are more "conservative" than conservatives
>liberals have an undying need to be cucked by muslims
>liberals want to import their worst nightmare

Truly it inspires incontinence

>Muslims also want to kill other Muslims
Its like poetry. What did God mean by this?

I think women should have rights, I just don't like them

I actually had a conversation with someone like this.
They actually stop and think if you approach the Islam question as a far-right theocratic issue.

That's because when the Americans do it it isn't considered terrorism.
What's the combined death toll for Afghanistan, Iraq, & Libya now?
Nevermind the drone strikes on other countries

>American attacks on Muslim soil 99999999999

hi welcome

you don't belong here

>THEY BOTH FOLLOW THEIR INTERESTS INSTEAD OF BEING SUICIDAL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>HOW DARE YOU NOT LET MUSLIMS INVADE YOUR CULTURE, THEY HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO

Masochists.

The real difference is i dont want to murder women, or rape them, or stone them to death.

I only want to take their voting rights away.

Giving women voting rights was the worst decision in modern history.
I can bet 100$ with any of you, that if women could no longer vote the world would turn into a paradise in the next 10 years.

Women are simply not capable of computing even the easiest social issues, every single decision is driven only be emotion, instead of logic.

Dont get me wrong, i love women, they are fantastic creatures, but for the love of God, dont let them decide anything else besides what's for dinner.

OP is correct but Christian apologists will never admit

Lefties who post this shit are correct, and they should be very afraid.

wow how do you guys keep making threads AND choke on dicks at the same time?

Besides sandapes can do what they want in their containment zones, I am not some cultural marxist

When do leftist not virtue signal for gays? You're not going to change people's sense of morality on this issue, especially since the media has been propagating gay hate for decades... but go ahead and blame "church goers" and shill for religious prejudice to (((fit in))).
>God and religion should control our government.
What's separation of church and state?... Made by (TRIGGER ALERT) fundamentally minded Christian politicians.
>Children should be forced to pray in schools.
Yet another prejudice towards Christianity, and no one was FORCED to pray in school, it was one of those principles that (TRIGGER ALERT) made America great. Not mandatory.
>100% focused on wars
None of you leftist complained about Obama's wars. You still attempt to blame the not-left party when, by now, everyone knows whose behind both side of every war.
>Against women's rights
A women's fathers, husbands and brothers speak perfectly well for women.
>Fox News....
Yes point to the MSM that most people believe is absolute bullshit and is owned by the same family. Go ahead and continue to perpetuate divide and conquer with your rhetoric and platitudes.
>Political religious leaders are filthy rich.
Yes, we need to purge Satanism from our society. Not going to happen while they hide behind their Muppets in leftist "New Age" groups, Wicca and Pagans.
>Oppose sex education, contraceptives and gays.
I already talked about gays and the pedestal you all try putting yourselves on by pushing it in everyone's faces. We had a great standard for sex education, ABSTINENCE. Why are leftist so bent on sexualizing children?

Yeah but they're not white and muslims will vote lefty/more immigration, until muslims take over and then it's fucking over. I mean over as in voting with ballots.

they have different imaginary friends

duh