Does anyone feel RAELLY good about the refugee invasion of Europe...

Does anyone feel RAELLY good about the refugee invasion of Europe? You fuckboys thought you could just destroy the Middle East and forget about the consequences because the dumb niggers have no relevance in your life, right? WRONG, they are raping your women left and right now and there's nothing you can do about it.

Ask the average German girl and she will say "I like German guys but damn Arab/black guys can look HOT"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6F5PYSFwzLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why havent the (((mods))) banned every T*rk yet?

Turks are European they are being destroyed by the refugee invasion just as much as other Euorpean nations.

I am proud of how far we've come. 100 years ago black men would be getting lynched for even thinking about touching a white women, and now they are free to love each other. It shows how much we've progressed as a society.

I have never considered blocking a nation before, how do you ban turkey?

Hahaha, goddamn Turks reek of virgin desperation

YAWN*
not even good b8 roach, keep at it.

kys

If we are European, why is Europe trying to destroy us?

You are such a fucking spastik

Dudes you get triggered by interracial couples are insecure fags. I mean, who the fuck cares?
Let the women make their own choice. Many german girls would prefer to date a foreign (arabs/blacks) so why shouldn't they?

Dank thread XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

How exactly has Europe destroyed middle-east aside from the involvement of France and UK?
And I guess Germany too, fuck that piece of shit.

Rest of Europe has done little to nothing to collobrate into it's suffering.

because you are not European roach

quality shitpost

Finland is okay on my book. USA, Germany, France, UK deserve the worst.

I ALWAYS FALL FOR THE BAIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. FUCKING ROACHES FUCK OOOOOOFFFFFF

I hope you see your parents boiled alive in front of you. I despise you so much motherfucker, I would sell my soul just so that I can torture you for eternity you disgusting piece of crap. Burn in hell.

>roachposting

get off this board you vile insect

Dude, calm down. This thread is directed to white Europeans. Not Romanians.

>Romania

''No''.

Of course, it's an Australian Shitpost™.

Europe doesn't deserve the refugee invasion, the Anglosphere does.

The turk roaches wish that german girls are that way but they aint doing that.Its low tier to sodomize with turks or arabs it the common opinion.Thats why there is so much effort put in advertising this behavior.Also my turk roach the war is not over yet.Its just starting.As of now 300.000 arab and turkish dschihadi males have been killed since 2011 in the wars of conquest.Pro-tip: Dont play the meatgrinder material for jews.Thats doesnt end well ! When this is over...there wont be any low tier dschihadi turk roaches or arab kebabs left.

Roach is projecting. His mother enjoys the BKC (big Kurdish cock).

>this happens
>non-white girls will say "I like [insert shitskin/nigger nationality] but damn white guys are HOT

good feel desu

(You)

It's not a shitpost as you can see here Turks are white and european

youtube.com/watch?v=6F5PYSFwzLc
Check the comments :DDDDDDDDDD

>Lina E.5 ay önce
Lol im german and i thinkin to go to the states i just love the Afroamerican culture!

>〈3Vivi〈37 ay önce (düzenlendi)
im a german blonde girl and i dated black boys soo i like very much the contrast the kisses feel very special to me:D

>april wallace5 ay önce
Coz German girls love mixed babies......

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

German men are beta keks. They don't talk to girls and they are shy.
Black men, on the other hand, are very alpha.
So how is this even a hard choice? Every german girl will pick the black male

Damn, nice.

Post is pure fire.
Interestingly though, I think this was the plan all along. Both sides are getting played against each other and mutually getting fucked.

That leaves only one possibility... Which you already know.

Thats what i'm trying to say hans, Most of the nazis here actually anime watching twink fags :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Married to a Turkish girl and two can play at this game. We'll recolonize you if need be.

I get a lot of schadenfreude from it.

>they are raping your women left and right
Iam actually ok with that. They are whores anyway.

They trying so hard to meme that into reality.German girls hooking up with turk roaches are considered the lowest tier in society.They are usually to fat and too ugly to get a decent white european male provider.Turks,blacks and other subhumans cant provide anything as they are usally just living off welfare and dont produce.They have to rely on jewish media to convince and brainwash people.They are the usual dumb goyim used to destroy superior whites.It doesnt matter.They will all die in the coming race war that started 2011.

Well done roach, well done.

Keep telling that to yourself... sad german boy