You guys are just joking about being racist, right?

You guys are just joking about being racist, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tE3LY8399yc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nope

fuck off gook

nah

Yes it's all a joke, everything we say is satire.

Ofcourse, Sup Forums is just satire. You sheep shagging ooga booga

Sup Forums is satire m8
they'll tell you otherwise but it's true

why did they let criminals have their own island?

No, we are shitposting about being racist.

I wish it was just our island.

You're just joking when you rape sheep, right?

100% not...

Truth has a racial bias.

pic related

the moment you allow yourself to acknowledge that black people commit way more crime than other ethnicities, and that pretty much any area in the world predominately populated by black people has drastically lower standards of living and higher rates of violent crime, theres pretty much just one way to go...

haha yes its all a joke i want more muslims please!!! hitler was a bad man with no redeeming features and multiculturalism is good! i dont like free speech!!!

>You guys are just joking about being racist, right?

lol, you can't be racist against white people, so how can you be racist towards other people?

OP,

would you rather live in an area with mostly white people, or with mostly black people? are you truly indifferent? of course you arent

My favorite color of people is gray. Pic related.

you are dodging the question

thread is bait

abandon

Nah, Asians are okay. Better than niggers and Mexicans at least

Short answer, NO.

im not racist OP. nigs is evil. their skin is as dark as their souls.

>Retard gypsy cannot into a New Zealand.

>nazism
>free speech
pick ONLY one

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tE3LY8399yc

Putin approves

The picture is photoshopped, dumbass. It's a bunch of redditors.

>Has daily nigger hate threats
>Sup Forums is just joking about the racism... r-right guys?
Seriously, how much of a newfag can you be?

Both you fucking kike.

I'm racist as fuck, and i love being racist.

Humans have many races.
Cultures are different. Some cultures are better or worse than others.

Nippon is the best race. All of you are degenerates. Burgers will pay for Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

racist against niggers
niggers can be white or black
and jews
jews can be jews
fuck jews

(You)

The point is supposed to be that really every race should be a bit racially bias... it's in our nature to discriminate so why not be a little bit and they can be a bit and we all just stop caring about all the racist shit... I mean each race has their plus's and minus's you have neck beards and sheepish people. But hardy and usually dilligent in the whites... lower IQ but good physical/sexual nature in the blacks... and ugly, weird fragile people in Asian culture that are smart as can be... and dutiful.... idk those are just examples you get the point

Of course! Race is a social construct and we're all exactly the same except for straight white males because they're literally satan.

>it's in our nature to discriminate
its in our nature to relate to others we can identify with
its not direct discrimination

No fuck no absolutely not. I'm the most bonafide racist on Sup Forums

>niggers can be white or black
You're actually right. What they can't be is caucasian europid. Pic related is an albino nigger.

>lol, you can't be racist against white people, so how can you be racist towards other people?

>Olympics competitor
legitimate ridicule target

>Special Olympics competitor
not a legitimate ridicule target

yes. a 30min dive through wikipedia and you have basic understanding about dna, genes, reproduction and culture. only culture can divide us. there is thing like type incompatibility. only female to female needs an adapter. im chilling on this board like a holdiday from reality.

It starts as jokes and satires but it slowly becomes real as you eventually realize the thing that you jokingly say are actually true.

lurk moar

no, fuck off cunt

>only culture can divide us
Salah Abdeslam the one responsible for 13 novemeber 2015 terror attack in Paris was a second or third generation immigrant.

Yeah I mean direct indirect really doesn't make a difference if we can see past insults as adults instead of being all rascisismsmsism and stabbing eachother but definitely have to agree with you

no

good luck with that. fuck, even hellen keller herself was too powerful a threat to the nazi house of cards. books burned and verboten!

Of course it's satire nigger

A murderer is a murderer. See all those muslims living around us peacefully and willingly to contribute to our societies. It's us, the non muslims, who established a culture of division. we don't allow them to pray during a workday and complain about jobless muslims?

>It's us, the non muslims
Nice try Ahmed you're not fooling anyone.

I was joking when i started lurking.

I saw too much shit here.
Then i took a 5 minute scroll through "black people twitter" i hate niggers ever since.

Not fooling anyone. I just know racism is a way leading us to a forgotten horror.

most of the acounts are fake. there are lots of white idiots too.

Define racism, then define race.

kill yourself nigger

>forgotten horror
Like what ? People knowing their place ? Yhea fucking scary dude

Go to and see for yourself

The reddit page "black people twitter" is surely full of black loving whites, no doubt about that.

But when i mean "black people Twitter" is seeing actual black people twitter accounts.
They're even more cancerous than the reddit version.

war and violence.

No i think he refers to the 6gorilion

is this satire as well?

But war and violence is based you dumbfuck,the moment we stoped being warrior people,niggers,sandniggers and other subhumans have been flooding in.
They are fucking your women and in 50 years they will be majority in your country and then you will see fucking war and violence cunt.

Yep the fact that everything we say is satire is satirical in its own,we mean it and dont at the same time schroedingers shitpost basically.

Never forget Pearl Harbor

>See all those muslims living around us peacefully and willingly to contribute to our societies

Du bist der Grund warum ich in Angst leben muss.
Da muss man keine Angst schüren. Man kann auch die Augen schließen und ins Messer rein laufen. Wenn dir weibliche Gentialverstümmelung, gezwungene Heirat, Acid ins Gesicht geschmissen zu bekommen - wenn das dir alles egal ist. Okay.
Lass uns dann doch über schwule reden. In 12 Islamische Länder könnte ich wegen meiner sexuellen Orientierung getötet werden - ist das okay?
Über hundert millionen Menschen leben in Ländern wo es illegal ist schwul zu sein, all diese Länder sind islamisch. Das ist kein ISIS Ding. Dort sieht man Homos fliegen...naja...fallen von Dächern in ISIS kontrollierten Gebieten aber das hat nichts mit Terrorismus zu tun. Es ist mainstream muslim culture. Es existiert überall wo Islam herrscht.

Rotherham, UK ist auch ein gutes Beispiel. Laut eines Regierungsprotokolls wurden 1400 junge Mädchen vergewaltigt in ethnisch/relgiöser Motivation, weil die Polizei und die Behörden angst hatten "rassisten" genannt zu werden, wenn sie den eingegriffen hätten ---> wegen PC.

Wieso gibt es kein "global muslim peace movement"? Ich höre immer nur viele sehr verärgerte Menschen wenn man Statistiken und Zahlen zeigt, die sie nicht verleugnen können aber ich höre fast keine muslime die sich gegen den Terror erheben.

52% aller britischer Muslime denken das Homosexualität illegal sein sollte. Toll integriert haben sie sich.

Islam ist eine existentielle Gefahr für alle Homosexuelle.

Lesser races are to be used to their full extent. Its why I will marry a Jewish women, so my children will be left to inherit the brown earth.

bait for what? you are changing people's view on things like a fog made of tears. the tears of those who will suffer from the hate you spread today

if it's true is it still racist?

True dat.

Me b4 pol: used to be swj, feminist, beta

Now: Sent my wife back to kitchen, avoid gays & blacks, gym 5x/ week.
Realized
>racism is reality.

>It starts as jokes and satires but it slowly becomes real as you eventually realize the thing that you jokingly say are actually true.

Very true. Very very true.

Life is better when you stop lying to youself and realize some races (white, asian) are better than others (blacks, other shitskins)

No

we are the white master race

Asians are a soulless race of insectoids who have no empathy or passion.

You're wrong and probably a lier.

> könnte ich wegen meiner sexuellen Orientierung getötet werden - ist das okay?
You claim to be gay.

> Über hundert millionen Menschen leben in Ländern wo es illegal ist schwul zu sein, all diese Länder sind islamisch. Das ist kein ISIS Ding.
Being homsexual was illegal in many other european countries as well. In Germany they homosexuals who were sentenced to prison were not rehabilated until today. The muslim countries are of course way behind our understanding of human rights and free societies. By helping muslim immigrants to live with us they will bring their ideas to their countries. Let's show them how good it is to accept your neighbour as he or she is and how wonderful it is to respect everyone's human rights.

> Dort sieht man Homos fliegen
A homosexual talking about "homos"? That makes me sceptical about the truth in your words.

>Successfully dodges all questions

No, i'm not dodging the questions. I just want to propagate some peace.
do you really think problems can be solved with violence? Humans are solving problems with violence for almost all the time they are on this planet. Is there one problem successfully solved with violence? And your racism is a way heading to violence.
Reach out your hands to your enemies and you will get peace. And maybe find new friends.

>You claim to be gay.
How fucking dare you, you cunt

>A homosexual talking about "homos"? That makes me sceptical about the truth in your words.
That alone shows that you know nothing about the community so stfu. Ive never met a homosexual who got offended by being called a homo. many even say that themselfs You are such a manchild holy shit. How do you even go through life?

>You're wrong and probably a lier.
Nice argument you got there.

You only answered 1 question and doged it pretty shit by making up a bad excuse from the past

You skipped a part of my post.

>I just want to propagate some peace.
By calling everyone who doesnt agree with me a liar and telling them they are wrong.

You are authoritarian lol

>Is there one problem successfully solved with violence?
Yes. If some stupid fuck comes up and punches you - you just gonna sit there and take it?
I bet you even are that kind of person but dont expect everyone else to take abuse for nothing.
Fuck off manchild.

Im not gonna let some fucking muslim punch me just because im gay. I will punch the fuck back.
Self defence is also a form of violence.

>Reach out your hands to your enemies and you will get peace. And maybe find new friends
Yea and I'll get beheaded and my country and countrymen will be gone.
Thanks a lot.

Jeeez youre making me so mad

Like you skipped 90% of my post dickhead

This

racism exists
ever since
To say it's a manmade thing or false is simply wrong.

RACISM IS A FACT; ASK MOTHER NATURE
I WOULD NEVER JOKE ABOUT IT

go eat a frog u faggot

>By helping muslim immigrants to live with us they will bring their ideas to their countries. Let's show them how good it is to accept your neighbour as he or she is and how wonderful it is to respect everyone's human rights.

You didnt only skip 90%, you skipped 100% because what you said here is easily debunked by what I said earlier.

Another one would be the pic
>pic related
Thats the people coming into our country.
Im so happy that they are so understanding and want sharia law. But im sure they dont want that anymore as soon as they lived in the west.
Oh wait. Thats wrong
One example:
>52% of all british muslims think homosexuality should be illegal

I have nothing against black people, I'm actally gonna buy one myself next week.

No black people repulse me.

Yeah, no.

RARE

You are just joking if you don't see way too many black people acting like total animals. During Marting Luther King times they were vastly more civilized and not whey just love to identify as outcast. Even if they get rich and successful, like doing sports, they do not elevate their selves, but continue idolize thugs. They listen music that glorifies violence, and dress up in gold chains that originate from pimps because police could not confiscate personal jewelry.

I do not have a problem with black people. I have problem with niggers and black people who are not judging and talking down on them and on their actions. Whites would never unite to defend such idiocy.

Back to india with you

Did it hurt to press that block of AFD propaganda crap out of your ass? Or did you enjoy it?

You don't want to think but only hate. Find peace.

are you comparing non whites to retards?

Pathetic how you always dodge everything i say.
You are delusional.

Try and keep running away from the "hate".
It will catch you eventually and it will kill you.