Why aren't we replacing all other languages with English?

Why aren't we replacing all other languages with English?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_true_homonyms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_American_Vernacular_English
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Globalism is a bad thing Ahmed

why do you think he's arab?
is it hard to fathom that european colonialism sentiment still exists?

Finnish is way too badass of a language to be replaced.

Suomi on aivan liian pahaperse kieli tullakseen korvatuksi.

It would boost our economy if we replaced greek with english.

yeah let's erase our language to boost our economy
if we sell our kidneys it will boost the economy too, why not

Who cares? Swedish is cooler anyway.

Because our language is a shit german-french creole spoken mainly by arabs

Because we should all be embracing our new Chinese overlords with fluent mandarin.

Say it with me: NI HAO!

>he said, in english

>pahaperse
LEL
finnish is stupid and you are stupid we should all start using hebrew, g-ds chosen language

>theater

Thought you were advocating English there bud?

English is garbage language.

Dutch jokes dont are not funny in english

Which English?

NO HWAY!

The one that is not (((pozzed)))

Because we want to have a thing we refer to as culture

مرحبا

Roundellos
Salty Harrumph
Rupert's Fingers
Bunglespleen

Sounds like a bunch of stupid words, from a stupid author who couldn't come up with good names for things.

English is a garbage language.*

Disagree here.

universal language is not a bad idea, but it has to be a new, simplified language
it can't be english because anglos and burgers are using it to spread their influence and culture

This
Yasher koach

You meen Norwegian right?

Kek

English is not a good language and language is deeply cultural. Having an engineered common tongue that everyone learns, possibly but not necessarily on top of their native language, would be great though.

let me simplify

>globalism=world government
>world government=equal rights and same laws for everyone
>same laws=same minimal wage
>big minimal wage in 3rd world shitholes=no cheap labor force
>no cheap labor force=no way for american companies to exploit other countries
>less money for big corporations=less money for you

literally the only reason you're pro globalism now is your goy emperor's last interview

First (((they'll))) come for your language, then your traditions, then your culture, then your nation, then your race, then (((they've))) won.

Stop being a good goy cuck Stellios, yours is an ancient language, cherish it.

(((Esperanto)))

>Esparento commies flocking to this thread.

English is the most efficient language. Get over it.

English is one of the most inefficient languages. It has no facility for word combination or evolution and misses significant amounts of context clues through the lack of genders and distinction between you/you and you, thus requiring more bits be communicated over the same noisy channel to reach the same consensus.

Fucked up pronunciation is its' only flaw.

>English is the most efficient language
that's not Russian

English sucks

>universal language is not a bad idea, but it has to be a new, simplified language
Sounds like Slovio and look how that turned out.

Reminds me of this pic.

Anyway I propose Japanese to be the universal language.

>ahmed
>not (((shekelsberg)))

Weil das schlecht währe

Japanese writing is extremely inefficient. Korean has the best written system out of the asian languages. Latin script is the best though.

Why dont we just replace all cultures with the (((progressive))) American one?

t. George Soros

we are though
if you don't know english then you don't have a fucking clue what is going on in the world and are about as bluepilled as it gets
>muh million soulless lifeless inconsequential dronss speak muh garbletygook
that's nice sweaty, *drinks drinky drink*

Yeah sure lets destroy our centuries old refined and rich language so we can blend in better with the thousands of the Syrian "children"

>sweaty
Murrican education!

actually modern greek and ancient greek is like modern english and olde english, or rather olde west germanic

>memorizes tens of thousands of crazy doodles, some with 20+ brushstrokes and all with multiple pronunciations and meanings
grorious nippon

VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE OSTI!
C'est la fête des Patriotes, Vous nous aurez pas maudits anglos!

the joke
your head
1 fornicating treepetal

Because English is a disgusting language. It's also relatively easy, enabling shitskin rapefugees to integrate more easily

>paper cut
I've never experienced that, how would one feel on your dick? I'm kinda into CBT and I want to do your pic in reality.

>memorize 10.000 words with all the meanings and pronunciations + exceptions.
Oh wait that's called knowing a language.

> english
> easy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_true_homonyms

African American Vernacular english
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_American_Vernacular_English

I hate every single fucking one of you that isn't English or Australian desu ..

> no facility for evolution
What is a neologism?

Yo calm down Jimmy, no need to be aggressive here

Russian is pretty brief. The word order is pretty fucky in my limited experience.

word != unique symbol for word. You pronounce a word I've never seen and 99% of the time I know how to write it, and I certainly know how to search for it. With chinese characters, neither of these statements are true.

t. inbred

Maybe teach your children that they don't have to come here to work and instead get some work in Greece, that would boost your economy.

Don't go away mad...

Im affraid of possibility that China will become superpower and nessesity to learn second foreign language that is much more complicated. Fuck China.

HAHAHAHAHAHA brits are such faggots

fuck yourself, turk

Should we use English or a bastardised deformation of it that only the burgers use.

Hmmmmmmm.

>when I actually can't tell if he knows it's a meme or not

>starts sweating

>people actually think this is real

>Burgers actually think this is real
FTFY

English is the only language that makes sense

english is not a language , more a mean of communication . english will always simplify your thoughts .

it`s the only thing you little nigger will understand . no Hegel , no Kant , no Quantenphysik , no Konzentrationslager , no Blitzkrieg , no Tarnkappenbomber , you grasp nothing . poor boy

Everything should become Bulgarian instead tbqh

You read the alphabet exactly like you pronounce the letters in a word (i.e "i" isn't "ai" and "t" isn't "tea" for an example) and there isn't faggotry like not pronouncing the last "e" of a word. Whatever is written, you pronounce it directly, without any pretentious and unnecessary stuff.

The British speak a retarded version of English full of pointless redundancies and slang that didn't exist until the late 1800's. Other English speaking counties are speaking the correct language.

>implying it isn't

A retarded humogeny of British and American English?

I live in the colonies and that's what we speak.
We pick up random bits of your shitty English and British English from TV.

Example:
Chips are chips.
Crisps are chips.
We don't use fries, but most people don't use crisps.

yeah i feel stupid bru i found out it was a meme like right when i clicked post

I wasn't including the anglosphere toilets down there by gookland. We don't really consider you guys strictly "human".

Blitzkrieg is effectively an English word at this point.
That's the beauty of the language.
Instead of trying to stay pure and becoming shit like everyone else, we steal all the good/decent shit from other languages, or just steal shit we don't feel like coming up with a name for!

I don't see where's the problem with big corps getting less money. Their profit margin already doesn't make sense and somewhat hurt the global and local economies with hoarding of resources and tax evasions.

The real problem isn't third-worlds being paid a little more, it lies in banks creating money out of thin air whenever a dollar is moved around. Remove the institutionalized banking schemes and suddenly globalism isn't nearly as unsustainable anymore.

>ANZ with like 9% Asian population is gookland
>America with 12.6% Sub-Suharran African isn't niggerville

Sure.
There are more illegal beaners in your country then there are people in Australia and New Zealand combined.

Wait people actually call peepee friction pleasure sex?
I thought that was a meme.

In deference to your flag I'll just point out that those aren't all real

Kek

Bonne fête des patriotes user

why the fuck did we save you from the French for you to just go and spout French BS words about table genders.

>table genders
Literally a meme.

>why the fuck did we save you from the French for you to just go and spout French BS words about table genders.
There are so many inaccuracies within this post... I don't even know where to start

>bathroom = cottage
kek, what is cottage cheese in British?

Faroese >>>

Am pretty sure you are not a native greek are you ?