twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BLACK

MAN

> be black
> be based
> be prisoner

sounds about right

AWOO

What was the story of the guy being tortured ?

SHADILAY

>loosely tied and OMG HIS HAIR WAS CUT!
>in contrast to
>white people whipping black slaves often to death for centuries
Sheesh talk about justice. White boy deserved it.

Trial hasn't happened yet. They pled not guilty. March was last court dates I could find info about.

Did they kill him or is he ok ?

>walking by a group of niggers with hands in your pocket

I've walked through groups of niggers late night and never been fucked with though. I never have both hands in my pocket and always establish just enough eye contact

>Duct taped, made to drink toilet water, used as an ashtray.
Yeah those niggers that never experienced whippings were totally justified.

He was injured, not kill.

Clearly they deserved it, if the animalistic, sub-human behavior of their descendents are anything to go by.

B8

Hope they will be sentenced to life, especially the chink niggress

Shhh, don't tell base Civil Rights activists and (((media)))

And I thaught niggers like you would get beaten to death in Serbia.
Talk about dissapointments.

I wouldn't condone it but the white boy was being actively provocative being a Trump supporter so I can understand why they did what they did.
Again, white boy was being provocative. He deserved it. Or at least, he's partially guilty.

Of course a disgusting Turkish rape baby would post this.

They all got kidnap, torture, imprisonment, and additional hate crime charges. No bail, all pled not guilty. Haven't found any news since March when the one negress was trying to get bail.

stop baiting this hard you nigger, no wonder they think we are >89 iq subhumans

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

No he wasn't moron, he was a semi retarded kid one of them went to school with and singled out. Committing crimes based on politics is called terrorism.

>relaxing

>Whipping your property to death
Yeah no. They got whipped, but usually not to death retard. What's the point on spending potentially thousands of dollars on a nigger you beat to death?

this image represents everything america stands for

the weak should fear the strong

around blacks never relax

>not guilty
>video evidence
niggers gonna nig

White bois are all gonna get killed by based blacks in America and in Europe,it's all about time

Okay bait.
5/10 because you got 7 (you)s, 8 if you count mine.

>filename

When will white people simply have had enough and strike back?

They actually usually did NOT get whipped. Almost all estates had "no whipping" rules.

niggers really are the scum of the earth along with arabs and jews

Exactly.

Stop replying to this baiting slav nigger already.

I realize it's bait, some may not know the story. I was trying to find additional information recently and can't.

Thought they were sentenced for hate crimes?

whites don't react until they absolutely have to. Look at south africa, when it gets immediate life or death then whites will fight. Then literally everyone dies en mass. When whites chimp out, everyone dies.

It's the lion vs hyena.

you're a STORMWEENIE if you have anything against based black patriots

it's racist to prosecute blacks for crimes now.

that's what the stupid leftist media are saying in nz now anyway hahahaha

There's only one race... the HUMAN race

They can be based in their own country. Having 1 in 100 thats decent isn't worth the 99 dangerous and violent monkeys.

Also their children aren't guaranteed not to be absolute primative monkeys either.

The only colors that matter to me are red white and blue!

>based black patriots
kek'ed good

>There's only one race... the HUMAN race
fucking stahp, I have high blood pressure and my sides can't take it anymore.

This.

They could have killed him through suffocation because he was crying and his mouth was taped. All of that histamine and all of that backed up liquid in his throat and nose. He could have died just from niggers being unthinking creatures.

And, after committing all of their felonies on him and having their fun with this mentally disabled kid, who doesn't think they would have eventually killed him?

>boost
It's a nigger teleoperator anyhow.

They tortured a retarded kid. Typical nigger behavior

I have a black friend who is NOT VIOLENT most of the time and has never once stolen anything from me

>Two of the four people charged with kidnapping and torturing a Crystal Lake teen whose attack was streamed live on Facebook were assigned new lawyers after a judge on Monday allowed two assistant Cook County public defenders to withdraw from the case.

>Prosecutors say Hill, Cooper and the Covington sisters bound and gagged the victim, then slapped, punched, taunted and threatened to kill him during the attack, which unfolded between Dec. 31 and Jan. 2. They say the defendants cut the young man's scalp, ordered him to drink toilet water and forced him to utter racial epithets.

>Hill, Cooper and Brittany Covington will appear in court again on Friday, March 17. Tanishia Covington next appears in court on April 10.

>If convicted of the most serious charges, each defendant faces up to 30 years in prison.

dailyherald.com/article/20170313/news/170319619/

He looks like a guy who is first in line to get more immigrants to his country and maybe some to fuck his wife.

Nice intolerance you have there burger.

They were introducing him to nigger culture through an initiation ceremony. It was an act of love and kindness in monkey land.

Baiting....the way your mother whores out her stretched out cunt and chapped mouth for white mans cum.

He's still a vile subhuman ape.

That is the best you can hope for - that a nigger wont steal from you and who isn't violent, mostly.

Clockwise from upper left: Brittany Covington, 19, Tesfaye Cooper, 18, Jordan Hill, 18, and Tanishia Covington, 24

Niggers, all. Evil niggers, all.

get's jumped by 7 dindus and still is able to stand in the end. pretty based

>NOT VIOLENT most of the time
>most of the time
Just wait and dindu will cross that line one step too far.

>dindu will cross that line one step too far.

They all want to fight the smaller and weaker.

God I would give anything to exterminate niggers from the Earth. I'm so sick of seeing all the suffering and pain they cause.

Anthony Weiner walks into his new cell and sees this.

Wat do?

>as he realizes he doesn't have much time left, Ty'ron heads for the bike in an attempt for what might be his last bike theft

Why are white bois so weak and pathetic? They can't even defense themselves, lol.

I have never seen black man in real life. Are they really much worse than other?

Stormniggers have the same IQ as niggers.

Hitler was the most misunderstood man in modern history.

I remember just a few years ago that Dachau was a supposed Death Camp.

Then they had to admit that, no - not a death camp,

Auschwitz was supposedly a Death Camp for over 4 million. Then 2 million.

Now less than a million were gassed, they say.

Within a decade, they will get down to what based David Irving has said since he did his research: that the majority of the deaths in Auschwitz were from typhus and other diseases.

most of them are, yes. they're like big angry children

Looks like she is shitting with her own head.

Sooner or later his primal instincts will kick in

I read that in David Attenborough's voice.

>implying most of Sup Forums wouldn't pay out the ass to freely whip a dindu to death

That's only because of what's happened in the last 150 years.

>Why are white bois so weak and pathetic?
>Being slaves for thousands of years on the mercy of every other race
>No dignity
>No ancestry
>No story

TOP KEK

Jason Genova didn't deserve that

interesting how there's no r/t_d drones in this thread defending their BASED black allies. I guess redditors are the real racists.

The nigger in your pic should have just behaved himself

Source?

Yeah - they are showing him as an old man.

No one wants to whip an old man.

But those scars likely came from his bad behavior when he was in his teens and twenties.

Who knows what he did to the other slave women or to the massa. Or what he did to angry up the other slaves before a day of work?

Needs context.

Serbia has Niggers or you're a wannabe?

>pay
>freely

Niggers lack empathy.

And they lack the ability to think in terms of the future, and planning.

And they have low impulse control.

Here is why.

Africans and their descendants lack the faculty for abstract reasoning.

Save and read anons.

It explains niggers, especially when you couple that with the fact that sub-Saharan blacks have a retard level IQ (on average).