Is this a true statement?

Is this a true statement?

Other urls found in this thread:

photius.com/rankings/national_iq_scores_country_ranks.html
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-iq/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000421
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1053811907004697
academic.oup.com/hmg/article/16/6/600/610971/The-ongoing-adaptive-evolution-of-ASPM-and
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species#Attempts_at_definition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genetic_hybrids
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying racism isnt completely healthy and part of nature

That's what I get for posting during Aussie hours.

Technically placing your race first does make you racist according to the textbook definition.

"a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another."
>or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

not if you hate every other race equally, then you are just being biased.
but there isn't anything wrong with hating on minorities anyway, if they provided an important role in a nations social structure then they would flourish naturally anyway. subverting natural selection within a social setting a.k.a. forcing a race to exist in a social environment it has no sociological niche to fill is cruel to said races you are afraid to upset

>nationalism and racism are different. you can be a patriot without being a bigot, just ignore the toxic sjw culture

It's that Merriam Webster or (((Google)))?

thats the i have an opinion and i wish you to accept it as fact without citations, but you should believe me because i am an sjw so i shouldn't need to prove my lunacy for you to accept it

Putting your race first doesn't mean you think your race is superior though. You're conflating the two.

I will say it doesn't make you xenophobic. Don't know if it does make you racist as this term doesn't have a universal definition anymore.

This. I put white people first but Asians are smarter, jews are cleverer and negroes are criminaler.
It's like character creating in an RPG just different classes for different play styles.

Yes unless you are white

yeah it's true, but who gives a shit about racism anymore? it's just an insult used to shut down Whites

Irrelevant. Racism means "disagreement with a communist faggot" and is therefore healthy and morally sound.

racism is fine against every race except the aryan masterrace. there was a reason the white male has been the pinnacle of performance in most socio-economic areas for so long. because "marginalised minorities" just don't justify the tolerances and allowances they are given by sjws these days. it is unhealthy to believe we should value diversity above success

I found these definitions of racism in a french dictionnary from 2002

1. Ideology based on the belief that an hierarchy exists between the different human groups, "the races" ; behavior inspired by this ideology. 2. Systematical hostility shown toward a determined category of people.

In my opinion, placing your race first doesn't equal thinking that an hierarchy exists between the different groups or showing a systematical hostility toward them. At the end, it will be your own opinions which will determine if you are or not a racist.

>In my opinion, placing your race first doesn't equal thinking that an hierarchy exists between the different groups or showing a systematical hostility toward them
except science itself puts races into a hierarchy

therefore to not be racist is to avoid reality

what studies are you thinking about ? IQ biased studies ?

Also there's a ton of thing science found which are not socially accepted. So I won't say that objective ethno facts found by scientists will necessarly red pill the society into racism.

>what studies are you thinking about ? IQ biased studies ?
first day huh?

Ok. Just making sure.

not att all, my friend.

I just want objective genetical studies.
The Egyptian, the ottomans, the Huns where all respectable and accomplished ethnic groups.
Giving me "significant figures" studies, a term which they don't even defined, won't convince me.

I want to find the truth and if the truth is racism, I will take it. But I won't take your three graphics as a prooth.

photius.com/rankings/national_iq_scores_country_ranks.html

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-iq/

there, I jewgled it for you faggot

here is some more stuff you can read, if you like

you'll have to type the links out though

It makes the statement racist by default as race is a factor in it, after concluding this we have to figure out to what degree the racism is.

It always depends on definition. The real question is if you think it's moral.

MCPH1 and ASPM having nothing to do with IQ, mental illness, or any such traits. Those papers are from 2005, but better testing was continued and in 2007 they found no link. Mekel-Bobrov even published the corrections from 2007-2009

>Those papers are from 2005, but better testing was continued and in 2007
can you back that up?

what about the dozen or so other genes found to correlate?

are you denying racial brain size differences also?

It makes your scientific argument convincing if you misspell the human species name in your infographic

Well said

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000421

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1053811907004697

academic.oup.com/hmg/article/16/6/600/610971/The-ongoing-adaptive-evolution-of-ASPM-and

As for your "dozen or so other genes." There are no known genes to influence IQ, but if we did find them there would be hundreds since IQ is highly polymorphic. There is a difference between finding an SNP that might be a gene candidate and actually identifying a gene.

Brain size has no affect on IQ. The correlation is less than 0.3

Ofcourse the author doesn't even claim that. He says they are associated with brain development.

what?

you seriously think it's wrong?

The modern definition of species has nothing to do with offspring. It's based on genetics: chromosome count, genome size, allele frequencies, Fst, and so on.

Which it was found out they weren't. They are only known to play a role in a genetic disorder called microcephaly. A condition which seems to afflict most Sup Forumstards and science denying racists.

>Based black lives matter
This is absolutely correct no matter what race it comes from (obviously unless they make it into a double standard) but knowing them they probably will sit and spout how white pride is racism. Because;
>They're dumb niggers
>Who can't think critically

>"a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another."

Interestingly ~six months ago it was only the superior part. I was surprised it did not have the discrimination aspect.

Now it does, at the start while also including the adjective which is heavily towards the discrimination side of things.

Merriam Webster is more in line with that google had previously.

> a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

It's Homo Sapiens, not "Sapien". And I'm a race realist but I've never seen actual evidence that blacks are a different species.

>Brain size has no affect on IQ. The correlation is less than 0.3
I take this to mean that you do not claim there are no differences in brain size between racial groups?

do you also accept that there are racial IQ differences?

so?

>I've never seen actual evidence that blacks are a different species
but you agree that african and asian elephants are different species? and polar and grizzly bears?

are you aware that non-Blacks have 1-4% neanderthal admixture, whilst Blacks have none?

Putting your race first is not the same as believing it is superior.

All you trolls talking about IQ. Mother fuckers, even if my brother was retarded that doesnt give me the right to enslave him. If your not just trolling them you're looking for excuses to rule over people. There's a human race, and that's about it, because we can all fuck and make kids. For now we're all stuck on this rock together so stop acting like a cunt.

Nope

its a racist statment
like saying that africans have on average IQ
true but still racist

Yes, we are all racists. And evolution made all races of man equally intelligent, because evolution cares about equality.

terrible bait, try harder

No one puts their race first because they think they are objectively inferior.

>like saying that africans have on average IQ
wat?

No way are fukken turks that light.

RPGs have different races with different attributes. It's more like that.

yes

Racist = believing you should invade other races and kill/replace them

Most of Sup Forums isn't actually racist by the correct definition.

did you stop playing already?

Come and get me faggot

It has nothing to do with inferiority or superiority. It has to do with making decisions that benefit your race over others.

Yes, this was pretty much why I posted.

>jews are cleverer

This meme really does have to stop. Having no empathy and being cowardly doesn't make you clever. Forcing everyone to play a game by one set of rules and you playing with your own rules doesn't make you smart. Having accomplished literally nothing of any worth at any time ever and being universally loathed doesn't make you clever.
I agree with your overall sentiment, but you're clearly a Jew and not white.

thanks I will read all of that

Including abos disgusting.

"Species" is not an entirely objective method of classification, is it? When are two animals definitively a different species? I'm not a biologist and forgot a lot of high school biology by now.

>eskimos
>human

Evolution deosn't care about IQ.

Evolution is not a guided processes that makes organisms "better." It's an emergent property of natural selection. It's a "just enough to get by" mechanism, not one that cares about traits humans like.

These are just numbers with no labels. What does this represent?

Me 100

You 0

Then how come:
Dogs and wolves can fuck and make kids?
Are they the same race? Nope, not even same species

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species#Attempts_at_definition

the traditional definition was being unable to interbreed, but there are plenty of species able to interbreed with other species

as much as I know, there are two species when they can't procreate together. Wikipedia second sentence : "A species is often defined as the largest group of organisms in which two individuals can produce fertile offspring, typically by sexual reproduction."

Otherwise every race in every nation ever in history would be considered racist. It's been a matter of survival. Even to this day.

examples ?

answer my questions first

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genetic_hybrids

If you are not a racist what are you?

Dogs & wolves. There offspring are not infertile either

oy vey goyim, surely you trust the scientists?

What are white people more _____-er than the other classes?

...and idiot

It's tribalism. We're supposed to be at least skeptical of people that are different. That keeps you alive