He could be the president of the USA. But no, Americans wanted moron Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vvULsrjLdI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump is president because he knew what a leppo was.

Poland is usually based. What's with all the retarded poles out lately?

Aleppo

DUDE

Proxies and VPNs.

You don't understand our fake politics do you?

He didn't even make it on to the ballot in all states. It was good he ran, but it was not seriously viable.

Dude Aleppo Lmao
On the bright side he wouldnt be able to bomb Assad because he wouldnt even know what the fuck is a Syria

>literally who

Fuck that faggot. A leftist cuck masquerading as a libertarian. I was embarrassed for the libertarian party. Rand Paul 2024

Dear Pollock,

I am from New Mexico. This man, until very recently, had a ponytail. He's an idiot. We'd have been better off with (((Jill Stein))).

Damn, echo brackets seem so unnecessary. Anyways a Jewess DOCTOR who questions vaccines was preferable to this nut.

The real question is if the Libertarian Party has any kind of game plan from here. It got so far for a 3rd party, but it's really stalled hard.

Libertarian party is a milquetoast party.

Gary "The dumbest guy you've met in your whole life" Johnson.
youtube.com/watch?v=vvULsrjLdI4

Unfortunately, yes. But it is on the ballot in all states and has enough popularity to be less than a joke.

It's just that Libertarians turned into retards once they got big enough or something, so they need to sort their shit out if they want to make use of the footing they have. I'll give them another year or so and then see if they are doing anything good or still smoking dope, playing with their dicks, and arguing about shit nobody cares about.

I wanted Barnie.

The clown of a leppo never stood a chance.

What's a "le Sup Forums?"

An Open Borders president? no thanks