BRING YOUR BABY AROUND NIGGERS TO END RACISM

youtube.com/watch?v=gYYPDmzqjYM

kek. the advice at the end.. holy shit
my asian friend, please don't
don't let the kikes win

I'd want cute mixed kids desu

wait so they want my children to get murdered?

/Thread

maybe marry some AI doll if you want your child to be born with photoshop

he should have titled his video "from one Kang to another"

Notice how they never show the males as they usually come out ugly.

I'm born racist

if they weren't mixed they'd be cuter and you know it!

u got it m8
me 2

Better find a nice white girl

>no one is born racist

Yeah

Niggers teach it to us

#BLM

If I had to choose, I'd probably give my baby to a chimp over a nigger.

It's actually being around black people that has made them so intolerable to be around. If they were all Idris Elba on tv they'd be fine but it's just not the case. Try going to middle school with them. It's awful. The really bad ones haven't dropped out yet and act like criminal bulles.

Okey, Jackie Chan, thanks for giving me that tip, but I don't want to prevent my baby from developing racial biases.
What kind of father would I be if I let my children get robbed, assaulted, and raped in the street by some gypsy?

>one drop rule
I would also want them if glam metal hairstyles were still popular, but the 80s are long gone.

Funny enough, babies aren't afraid of snakes either.

HA

It's true though your not born racist. But forced multiculturalism and diversity will change that

We are born with preferences though, like how kids think nigger dolls are ugly and undesirable compared to those of other colours. The darker skin tones can make facial expressions harder to see which which can scare children, the same reason dogs hate niggers. I guess its not racist, just accurate.

>tfw born too early to fuck the giant upcoming wave of gorgeous multiracial women.