Why are people like pic related allowed to have Australian citizenship?

Why are people like pic related allowed to have Australian citizenship?

chinks all look the fucking same

>nationality, not race

sounds good to me. What is wrong with granting citizenship to people who earn it?

nouveaux riche mainland chinese with lots of money buy citizenship via investor visas, as long as the government gets their money they don't care. why do you think your country bends the knee for China so much

Because all he does is leech the welfare system. This is what he posted before

Because (((they))) made us abandon the White Australia Policy

>lots of money
In the 90s?

Because he made your average IQ go up.

Then why is he on welfare from 2008 to now?

>25 Nov 93

You are one week younger than me.

The political/economic answer is that it incentivises overseas investors (e.g. Chinese) to invest capital into Australia (e.g. use their money to build houses here); this should increase housing supply.

It makes sense, but what pisses me off is that it feels like a whole generation has been fucked out of owning a house in the city they were born/raised.

Delete that post before you embarrass yourself. Yellow fever having fincuck

she look like a ugly danielle bregoli

What's wrong with granting your bedroom to homeless guys who earn it?

hes not much similar to the pic tho
anyway australia sucks, they deserve everything bad

Okay

Have you been to Western suburbs like Blacktown or Mount Druitt? There are a lot more white bogans on welfare than Asians in Burwood

I have, and you are wrong

Do you have stats to show that, other than some Chen Wang's documents?

Do you have any stats to show your claim?

He is going to be deported to mainland China by his parents soon anyways and will lose his Australian citzenship.

>deported by his parents
That's not how it works friend

Better than the Africans.

>Victoria is in the midst of a plague of car thefts, with more than 18,000 stolen last year. Many of those were suspected of being taken to scrap metal dealers.

Because asians are bro-tier

>compromising
That's not how a white Australia works friend

Australia was never white. This is not Europe

You'll never have a white Australia anyway with that mentality

You people stole it from the aboriginals, you're the ones who shouldn't be allowed. Australia belongs to the aborriginees.

he was probably born here

That hardly makes a difference

Everything about that sentence is incorrect

We never will with any mentality. You sound deranged.

What? You're not larping anymore?

I had to google what LARP is. I do not LARP.

>mental midget logic

Ahh i see. Well get used to the niggers in Melbourne. Let's just hope they stay in one capital city

are you the guy that got so autistic with his parents that they ended up wanting to send you to china for a year or few to grow up?

cucked by chinks? wow you kangaroo fuckers are probably the weakest link in the anglochain.

you're deluded if you think a colony of brits that had a white australia immigration policy for generations was never explicitly white

actually you're just a retarded lefty queer, quite possibly non white

fag

New Belgian ID cards

Yup, he's belgian now

Aborigines never left. It has always been a mixed country.

If you don't believe Australia is an Aboriginal country than you need to believe it is a country of immigrants. Unfortunately immigrants includes non-whites.

Also the real french people

My conversation with my dad minutes ago

>user we spoke to your grandparents and they said they want you to come to Guangzhou (a city in China) to live with them so they can make your normal again, what do you think?
>I'm not sure, I'll think about it
>well it doesn't seem like you're getting better, if you're going to be at home most of the time, you might as well try living in china. You can go with your grands to buy a computer once you're there.
>okay I'll think about it and let you know
>you can't keep being like this, just remember that.
Looks like my family's had enough.

Yes it's me. Trolling Sup Forums is so much easier than r9k

Abbos aren't people, they are wildlife.
Wildlife is not taken into account when determining demographics.

The nation of australia was founded by whites, is still majority white, and is definitely legitimately viewed as a white nation. The fact that they opened up their arms to immigrants beyond the scope of the white race a few decades ago does not change the fact that it is a white nation. The fact that its a society that started with the conquering of land does not make it unique. That is human nature and human history.

Accepting a diverse range of immigrants does not make a country "mixed". Japan has a static immigrant population, made up of different races. Does that mean japan is a mixed country, that does not belong to the japanese people?

Australia is majority white, and not by a slim margin like in other western nations

deal with it faggot

m8 stop wasting time here and plug some of that welfare into crypto, make some money, buy yourself some time to work yourself out

B U R W O O D
U
R
W
O
O
D

god toad faced gooks are so fucking gross

Sure ill take financial advice from a 2nd year uni student,

"white" is a meme though, made up mongrel neworlders

ethnicity > colour/race

Which means that Australia is, at least historically speaking, an Anglo nation.

As a non-Anglo, this is sort of troubling because of the nature of the eternal Anglo.

We want their investment dolleroos and talent, they want our lifestyle. It's for the best. It's either this, or sucking up even more to Israel. Anyways, they'll get bleached by the second generation. I'd be surprised if there are any full chinks by 2100. We are going to be half Hapa nation by then and the Chinks will spare us and Canada when they become the new global overlords as America becomes the 21st Latin nation, and start invading every continent for muh secessionist terrorists and fake historical claims to distant lands their seafarring ancestors might have at one point touched. There's a good chance that it's going to be a chink world order, and we are merely hedging bets.

pfft uni was a while ago faggot but sure miss out on easy money because you know better kek

yeah ok faggot thats why it was called "anglo australia" policy and not "white australia"

oh wait

kek you're a waste of time

Honestly, I have no problems with assimilated patriotic chinks. Don't assume Pol is representative of the average Australian. You're better than the wogs and the niggers.

If you want to get rich worry about yourself. My finances is hardly your business, Anonymous

kek stop posting your face and public info and sob story then faggot, is this your blog?

if he's a filthy convict, he's qualified.

Because it's a former commonwealth country that's currently being liberated by the Chinese in a non military manor until our numbers are large enough to justify full military intervention.

it functioned mostly as an Anglo Australia policy. The idea of 'white' Australia was to bring English, Welsh, Scottish and Irish under one umbrella mostly to distinguish them from the Chinese.

The implementation of the policy wasn't made with the view of allowing continental Europeans in, or Australia as some pan-European ethno-state. Even Germans were discriminated against in early post-federation/late colonial period.

When non-Anglos were allowed in in large numbers (from 1945) the waves of Greeks and Italians and Slavs were essentially the end of the enforcement of White Australia Policy. By 1952 students from Asia were allowed in in large numbers and were often allowed to settle. And then by 1966 the policy wasn't being enforced at all.

you retard, ANGELS and SAXONS are Germanic as is most of western Europe, White reefers to fucking European Phenotypes

Yeah thanks for the wikipedia summary queerboy but you're not going to be able to dilute the fact that australia is a white nation and always was a white nation and despite the faggotry you see on the idiotbox most people agree

deal with it faggot I am going to blow a load into a tight cunt then get some sleep

Do you even ethno virus?

>Even Germans were discriminated against in early post-federation/late colonial period.
wrong Lutheran Germans pretty much colonised port Adelaide and into the barossa valley.

post source for claims

Ofc it is, but what does my finances have anything to do with "then stop faceposting on muh echo chamber"

Get a grip. I fucking snickered irl when i read how you think your finance advice was worth a shit.

You're not even Aussie.

Anglos are Celtic-Germanic hybrids or Atlantids. They are as distinct from Germancucks as a Philippino is to a Nip. We aren't the same.

m8 you're some literal autist faggot from r9k that lives his life on Sup Forums raging about being a chink in a white mans country to the point where your family got sick of it and forced you kicking and screaming to go to live with your grandparents in china and yet you were able to cry hard enough to stay here and continue to leach off both your parents and society, meaning you have spent a large portion of time in front of a screen and by all means likely had many chances and knowledge of the ability to remove yourself from said situation but were unable to take the hint and do something positive? and you snicker at me while i am getting felated and pracitcally am making money while doing it? top kek you stupid chink, you deserve the hell you make for yourself
r9k queer boy unable to grow up, what a laugh

t. pedro

ok niggers enjoy wasting your lives ;)

Celts and Germanics(which aren't even real ethnicity they were cultural tribal groups) have intermixed for over two fucking thousand years if you seriously believe that shit you should pull you head out of the paint bucket and get a whiff of fresh air

>m8 you're some literal autist faggot from r9k that lives his life on Sup Forums raging about being a chink in a white mans country to the point where your family got sick of it and forced you kicking and screaming to go to live with your grandparents in china and yet you were able to cry hard enough to stay here and continue to leach off both your parents and society, meaning you have spent a large portion of time in front of a screen and by all means likely had many chances and knowledge of the ability to remove yourself from said situation but were unable to take the hint and do something positive? and you snicker at me while i am getting felated and pracitcally am making money while doing it? top kek you stupid chink, you deserve the hell you make for yourself
r9k queer boy unable to grow up, what a laugh

Man that must've triggered you so hard when i threw your "hurr get crypto" advice back at your face.

I dont even know where to begin. That was a good one. Keep up the good fight.

remove pork bun when?

>Fingol

Fuck off dirty eyetie.

Anglos are 'white' so you're not wrong, but any nationalism based only around nominal 'whiteness' is doomed to failure, it's not substantive enough.

$$$, same here in Canada.

What $$$? Chinese people are poor. There are only 100-200 chinese with a net worth of over usd$1million.

Everyone knows chinese people are poor. It's common knowledge. Why else does everyone look down on the chinese. The chinese has literally zero buying power

the idea of 'pure' races is a meme, but there are definite categories of races, and sub-categories of ethnic groups within those races.

Celts, Angles and Germanics were all had (obviously) a European ethnogenesis, and the ethnogenesis of the Anglo-Saxons involved mixing...but this doesn't mean that continental Germanics are the same as Anglo-Saxons, they are a distinct ethnic group within the very broad racial category of Europeans.

Why aren't you going to Beijing?

Hahaha why do you keep posting photos of your ugly chink face? How autistic are you?
>pic related

>paper Australian

They were given citizenship by law, they can be taken by law.

Im living with my grandparents and they live in Guangzhou.
What is there in Beijing?

>Europeans don't mix and have not mixed for thousands of years even though they had little in the way of natural borders
You need to seek help, what was possibly true aeons ago is not true now

Haha you got me. Go to bed kid

mate what you're saying is pretty much the same as 'le race is a social construct'.

just because a race has arisen in part due to mixing does not make it arbitrary or non-existent.

It's like saying that Filipinos, Japs and Bhutanese are all the same race because down the line they have some common genetic origin.

You first Chang Wang Dang. Why do you cunts have no spacial awareness? Always stuck in your phones not paying attention to your surroundings. At least it's fun to shoulder charge you fuckers and see the phone go flying hahaha.

If I come work in construction and marry a Sheila will you guys kill me?

>At least it's fun to shoulder charge you fuckers and see the phone go flying hahaha.
Man i get you're trying to come off as tough but im abit beyond larpers. Who are you kidding? You won't do a single thing in 2017 sydney.

Phuc Dat Bich

no you spastic I'm saying that Europeans have mixed with each other for thousands of years using your own argument against you.

you can't readily discern race from them only culture

Holy shit, this guy again? A self-loathing narcissist, if that were possible.

Get a girlfriend.

I live in Sydney and do it in the city all the time haha you lot are all pussies and never retaliate. Don't you have some League of Legends to play Chang?

Because the chinamen own most of Australia and when elephant Reinhardt or whatever the fat billionaires name is ends up selling the Kidman farm which is something like Australia's biggest farmland or some crap the Chinese will basically have control of our food aswell.

Where's the Aussie spirit to protect our country? Oh that's right it's racist because the Abos where here first and everything actually belongs to them and not the white man who built everything to what it is now.

Yeah yeah yeah, look you have to be more subtle if you want it to come off as believable. Such blatant larp doesnt really excite me but I appreciate the (you)s nonetheless

you're not as tough as me, picrelated is me
i didnt just find this pic on the internet either my internet doesnt even work

Anyway im going to go and have a nightwalk. Ill troll on pol some other day for more attention.

Tbh I shouldn't be wasting my time doing this. You know what from now on im not going to make any threads about me

You're complaining about asians?
Are you serious?

oh yeah,
the rest of the world is getting raped by islam

We're doing quite well actually, thanks tho.

Nationality: US citizen

STFU faggot