Wanna know how Seth Rich was found out?

This is how

engadget.com/2017/04/14/microsoft-fisa-requests-2016/

During summer 2016, until December 2016, began writing FISA requests like candy, more than ever...

why? They needed to pinpoint who the leaker was so that they could make an 'example' out of him

Nunes was so freaked out because the stuff he saw "not related to Russia" was Obama administration's unmasking of American citizens,working for the DNC, including Seth Rich, who was murdered... hence why Nunes said he thought it was "very inappropriate" and was "disturbed".

This is gonna be bigger than anything we've seen. Obama's entire administration basically helped play a role in identifying Seth Rich as the leaker, and then having him murdered, then trying to cover it up via connections they had in law enforcement.

Once this thing explodes, its gonna be far bigger than anyone ever expected

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pB7BX
archive.is/HiUeW#selection-3199.24-3199.49
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Palmieri
doctor.webmd.com/doctor/sonia-palmieri-e30cde20-6698-4799-ac10-368f6fe7a4d6-overview
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/05/22/john-podesta-unloads-on-trump-215173?cid=apn
robbinyoung.info/test-2
projectastral.net/2017/03/06/mysterious-deaths-andrew-breitbart-seth-rich-michael-hastings-michael-cormier/
fox5dc.com/news/local-news/221018540-story
wjla.com/news/local/police-man-dead-after-shooting-in-northwest-dc
muckrock.com/foi/washington-48/dc-shotspotter-reports-6418/
disobedientmedia.com/dnc-affiliates-increase-involvement-in-seth-rich-case-after-wheeler-claims/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

god. i need some milk with honey. all this hard work is tiring.

Bump for interest

Bumping for the eventual BTFOing of DNCfags

Bump for justice.
Seth Rich's name will not be forgotten.

Bump

Who took this picture?

Two scenarios

>Obama is implicated in the biggest political espionage operation in American history and goes to jail

>Oliver North 2: Electric Boogaloo
>Obama subordinates cover for him and plead guilty while throwing others under the bus

Someone in Hillary's campaign enlists the help of an aide and his friend who is involved in let's say MS-13. They are paid to take out a known leaker who has incriminating evidence against Hillary. They botch the murder by not finishing off Seth Rich or not being able to go all the way through with it? Seth is then take to a hospital where the sister of the Director for communications of HRC's camp Jennifer Palmieri, Sonia Palmieri administers a dose of medication that kills Seth and makes it look like he died of gun shot wounds(that were not fatal) The hired guns who botched the original hit are then taken out so that anyone outside of HRC's circle of trust are dealt with

We all know Seth was the DNC leaker at this point, Uretsky might have had a hand in it too

This is the Mexican DNC aide and his friend who died only a day after Seth's murder
archive.is/pB7BX
archive.is/HiUeW#selection-3199.24-3199.49

Jennifer Palmieri en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Palmieri

Her sister possibly works at the hospital where Seth was taken and died. doctor.webmd.com/doctor/sonia-palmieri-e30cde20-6698-4799-ac10-368f6fe7a4d6-overview

Please let me know if anyone has any part of the police investigation or anything else on the other DNC aide killed the day after Seth

Holy shit, this could be big.

bump

Even if kim doesn't deliver Assange just admitted it. But we still need evidence and a way to connect them to the murder if we want anyone to go down. It's out of our hands at this point and up the spooks in government to do their job.

Do you think he was explicitly stating that Seth did it, or did he #sethrich because what he was saying was relevant to the investigation?

>Woah!
BUMP! GTFIH

so sleepy...

Podesta freaking-politico.com/magazine/story/2017/05/22/john-podesta-unloads-on-trump-215173?cid=apn

He might mean that there was a 3rd party that communicated between Seth and wikileaks.

This makes the most sense. Seth Rich is a DNC staffer but presuming he IS the source beyond a shadow of a doubt, he wasn't savvy like Ed Snowden is.

He was just a footsoldier in the DNC and wanted a pro to be the medium between himself and Wikileaks.

All I want to know is how any of this is going to provide evidence/proof that the DNC had him killed. Even if it is proven he was the leaker, and he was unmasked by the Obama administration, it will still need to be proven that his death was something other than a botched robbery.

It fits in

A few days ago a user posted that Seth was roughed up and had bruses and scrapes.

user said it seems loke he was being interrogated and broke away and he was shot as he fled

It wasnt an assaniation it was a botched interrogation

A day after that, an user posyed that he was an intern at the hospital where Seth came user said his injuries were not life threatening. Seth was unattended when he died

Did the killers come back to the hospital to finish the job?

Bump

is this just a random thing or is this seth?

Yeah...Guccifer 2.0

robbinyoung.info/test-2

It was posted in another thread that archived. Back search takes to this siteprojectastral.net/2017/03/06/mysterious-deaths-andrew-breitbart-seth-rich-michael-hastings-michael-cormier/

Another user c9nfirmed ising gmaps that this was the same location where Seth was shot

ooohhh

How can you tie the DNC beaners being in DC at time of Seth's murder?

bumperino

This theory seems to line up with the idea that Seth was shot and dumped at the scene of the crime as well. Do we have a general consensus on whether he was shot at the crime scene or somewhere else?

IN THE NEXT WORLD IM GONNA HUG THE SHIT OUT OF HIM HE SAVED US FROM KILLARY HE DID IT FOR US HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

This

the cops said they were alerted by an app that detects gunshots, so I think he was shot where they found him

tl;dr Podesta asspained because their cover man at the FBI is gone, leaving him and the DNC open to be investigated.
Not to mention how much he sucks for losing what should have been a gimme presidential race.

Bumpppppp.

>mysterious-deaths-andrew-breitbart-seth-rich-michael-hastings-michael-cormier/

this one was kinda sketchy too ...

YOU THINK YOU'RE

Who has the podesta tweet about risoto, and, good user responds with scalia loved food?

Kim Dotcom will claim to have been Guccifer 2.0

Hahahahahahahahah, hacked!!!
Suuuuuuuuuuure bro.

>dc cops said
fox5dc.com/news/local-news/221018540-story

Bumping for Seth.

Was Brock and Shareblue given NSA tools? Is this why Brock had a heart attack after the unmasking scandal broke? Pic related.

Omfg theres lot's of trolls here desu senpai

But seriously I'm a data analyst and I compared this release with the other releases and there is nothing new of interest. Really sad!

I think this is going to hurt Wikileaks reputation.
I know that there's a lot of trolls here but seriously I just looked through all the files (I'm a data analyst) and match it with previous releases and it doesn't appear to include anything new.

Sad! Really disappointed in Wikileaks tbqh.

This is true, but just being able to prove Seth Rich leaked the e-mails is huge. It destroys the muh russia story. It also exposes the intel community as political operatives lying to Americans about Russian interference.

You've been exposed

bump... tomorrow shit hits the fan

Bmup

This is fake news. Sad! I just went through the leaks and didn't find anything substantial.

you know bots don't talk back right???

>phonephag
>thinks their opinion is relevant

Gotta go make more popcorn. Bump for Seth

gotta use the "dreamers" for something

OMG you are such a good data analyst. Do you know Tay?

bump

Threads like this is why nobody takes you guys seriously. It's comical that you think a small concerted effort by a bunch of nazis could have any meaningful impact in the real world.

So why are you here?

oh wow i'm glad david brock didn't die so he cant rot in a jail cell

Changing minds one post at a time

Sharia blue

Ok, change my mind Leaf.

and for .02 cents at a time huh?

Bumping

This is weird, when I saved the image from this site All the names are removed
wjla.com/news/local/police-man-dead-after-shooting-in-northwest-dc

Get out filthy leaf

IT'S OGRE FOR THOSE MURDEROUS SCUM.

quad-checked
Shillbots hacked

>being this easy to bait
>not lurking moar
nupol makes me sad

Looking at this site, I think we can FOIA the shotspotter alert
muckrock.com/foi/washington-48/dc-shotspotter-reports-6418/

I got the impression this was a botched abduction consider Seth's bruising indicated a struggle. He seems like a pretty big guy, plus drunk strength, could've flustered amateur hitmen. Then cleaned up by pros at the hospital.

Everyone keeps repeating "making an example of a leaker" as the motivation, but I think that's the weaker argument.

After the leak happened, they decided on the muh Russia counter-narrative to try to spin it in the media. Once they made that decision, Seth Rich had to die. Not just to make an example, but because if he were still alive he could have stepped forward and put an end to the entire Russia narrative.

Pic related

Someone posted that he was shot on scene where they found him but no shell casings were found. What if they had him in a van? Pushed him out the side then shot him. His injuries would explain why he was bruised. And why there no shell casings found at scene. Either that or the cops hid the shells.

That little cat looks so comfy. It's adorable!

In reality the Bombshell is just that he is the leaker, who murdered him is the conspiracy theory attached. If he was the leaker, the DNC and MSM Russian hacking story implodes taking them with it. The murder case is just overkill, not needed to bring the powerstructure down and show their modus operandi.

why does this seem so staged?

maybe it's really the DNC pulling the hoax that they murdered Seth Rich on us

This is such a mindfuck.
I don't know what to think anymore.

What if they threw him out a van after interrogating him? Then shot him twice in the back as he lay on the ground.

Or used revolver.

Start finding associates. Then start following the inevitable trail of dead bodies.

Podesta said this (pic related)

I also think Anthony Weiner is spilling the beans

>Clinton voter data

Not Democrat voter data; interdasting choice of words there ...
OP is on to something.
The DNC feared Seth was going to unravel their plan to rig the nomination for Shillary.

He was on the phone with his girlfriend in the 135 mins before the shooting, with only a small break from a dropped call.

I think she'd know if he was being interrogated or taken.

but wasn't there a three or four hour break between when he was last seen at the bar and the time of the shooting

guccifer2 was a larp who dropped "dnc leak #2" which contained like donor lists and nothing damning.
guccifer2 is how the dnc contacted roger stone to help with their russia narrative
guccifer2 = dnc/old gop/cia/hollywood/swamp

ineffective CIA psyop is ineffective

woke people do not get sleepy

SEIU is everywhere. Invisible.

What's sketchy about a Supreme Court Justice being found flat on his back with a pillow on his chest dead at the hands of a secret Jesuit hunting society?

Oh, wait.

muh Russia was the cover to unmask and spy on the Trump team.

>What is a revolver.

Shit is about to hit full cozy on Sup Forums

We are about to the fall of the DNC and the arrest of some very important people

Two blacked out cars pulled up, opened doors, shot him, left quickly.

Has anyone canvassed for neighbors, I wonder.

The DNC is cancer and must be cut out of the body politic.

Do you have any proof of Aguilar being a DNC agent?

I looked this lead and found nothing conclusive. I assumed it was disinfo. Is there anything to corroborate this?

Jack Posobiec reported that the photo of Seth Rich crime scene is from local DC station NBC 4.

disobedientmedia.com/dnc-affiliates-increase-involvement-in-seth-rich-case-after-wheeler-claims/

Bumping for Seth Rich

agreed

The surgery process is going to be interesting, hopefully we get most of those little shits

Is there anything to put Rafael Aguilar as an actual DNC aide???

Can anyone tell me??

Anything other than the publicly-editable obit pic?

Anything other than
archive.is/pB7BX
?

Assange has "admitted" it as much as he could- he did his first televised interview with Hannity on Seths Birthday- I don't believe in coincidence with Assange. Assange wanted his leaker to get credit, not Russia-