Kim Dotcom to share the lowdown on his involvement with Seth Rich and Wikileaks Tuesday

This is really sending the media into a frenzy to cover this up with more lunacy about Trump and Russia nonsense. They`re the opposite of the news - they`re the anti-news. The job of the media is to suppress real news with fake ones!

Seems this guy was the real deal after all!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Makes me wonder what they will pull to cover it up if it does all come out.

No option`s too extreme.

Who's Tuesday?

Tuesday morning here or Tuesday night in the US

>Sup Forums twitter account

Holy Christ that is newfaggotry incarnate, I bet there's a kikebook page too.

Why don't you try reddit? I think you would enjoy it.

>kim dotcom IS the evidence
>kim dotcoms weight = two people
>him dotcom ate Seth Rich
holee fuuuuck

That's a very ironic statement gook, redditors and normalfags are the ones stupid to use twitter and kikebook.

>inb4 shill

Gentile reminder that everything KDC said during the election never panned out

>there's no way someone would be lying on Sup Forums

ah cheerfully withdrawn, burger.
I may have misunderstood your intentions

>"KIM HAS THE DIRT ON EVERYONE!"

>"b-but he dint use it last year becuase of r-reasons..."

you are so naive,pol

Except I'm a bitcoin hundraire now thanks to him.

I bet two scoops kimdotcom cries
>much xkeyscore! Look it up guise!
And actually does nothing to help this case. Screenclap this post

AHHHHHHH YEEAHHHHHH MAN! HUNDRAIRE OVER DARE!

can you spare a buck?

I believe when it`s Tuesday in NZ, because that`s where Dotcom is from.

Buckle up lads!

People actually believe the bullshit on Sup Forums as credible? I know the following is from Sup Forums but I feel it should be stated once again

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

First, why are you here? Second, It`s not the user postings on their own that are credible, but Kim Dotcom coming out to basically put his own neck on the line to back them up. He had no reason to get himself involved and into hot water, but he was friends with Seth Rich and wants to put things straight.

Found the Jew

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg

>They know their
>they're
>they know they are

Why Tuesday and not today?

((("Idiots"))) will have you believe that he just threw that bit in there for no reason whatsoever...

He has to go through it all with his team of lawyers first, because he`s biting off more than he can chew perhaps.

>biting off more than he can chew

Have you seen how fat Kim is? He can chew quite a bit.

If that fat fuck destroys the Democrats for good, this will truly be the funniest timeline. I hadn't even thought of him in years, I figured he was content to live out the rest of his days with his giraffes and Thai ladyboys on the opposite corner of the globe

Sounds too good to be true desu. I'm afraid this is going to be a project veritas level letdown. But if it isn't, hoo boy!

I don`t understand what you mean by Project Veritas being a "letdown?" They got many high-ranking Democrat operatives to resign??

The third episode and beyond was all but ignored. In a jist world it would've launched a nationwide investigation into election fraud based on at least 2 non-gamers admissions of it by 2 different Democrat officials who likely had never even met each other. But it evaporated into nothing.

(((Who))) do you think is to blame for that??

Why would he wait until now? This is fake news and you retards are falling for it.

Given the extreme obvious shilling going on in every Seth rich thread there must be something to this

Now go to bed, I'm a data analyst, snopes and Russia

He probably wanted it to blow over but it`s been bothering him to carry the truth when justice hasn`t been done to his dead friend, and since the case is in the news once more he feels that this is as good a time as any to set the record straight?

bumping Seth Rich threads, you should too

Maximum effect. There was a lot of info being thrown around then and a lot of it was lost in the shuffle. After a year of watching the MSM take a gigantic shit all over the concept of journalistic integrity, this has a much better chance of catching attention and attempts to suppress look like what they are.

That's just not a stance to be had.
You just release what you have.
Unless you know you're gonna pull some serious shit, or have an ulterior agenda.
I mean, wtf, they knew about it and didn't say anything?
Literally a call to be "suicided".