What did eastern euros do to deserve top tier women?

What did eastern euros do to deserve top tier women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BhH3Sex9ESc
youtu.be/mnfQ8xNxlWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I ain't complaining.

youtu.be/BhH3Sex9ESc

Ugly mutt

We're violent, warmongers who spent centuries in the trenches

This ones Russian, close enough.

youtu.be/mnfQ8xNxlWA

Fucking beautiful.

>bosnia
>european

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Republic of Srpska a.k.a. Illyrians

Communism

Starve them, and marry them to rough men who beat them, probably.
Ask Ukraine.

a bunch of men died in two world wars

shortage of men, only hot women get mates, hot women

Keeping women in check

Muh fuggen gawd who is this and what does she smell like?

>What did eastern euros do to deserve top tier women?
They got seeded with Germanic genes.

On the other side, they're gigantic golddigging whores with advanced psyops skills. They can make you believe everything they say if you haven't developed an immunity against their lies.

protip: if you ever meet a slav girl and she tells you that she's very traditional and loves her culture, don't believe her. She knows exactly what you want to hear to fall in love with her (for your money or visa of course)

who is she?

Probably get all their men killed into a relative male shortage without encouraging or subsidizing single motherhood, forcing women to actually work and compete to find a husband

we didnt take any immigrants in XXI century, it was all planned.

>I'm a traditional girl!
>I want to jump your dick and leave my homeland / stay here in America
hmmm. bulgariabro seems to be on to something based on my conversations with Slavs.

Honestly though. What woman doesn't want a successful man?

A semon demon
An erection projection
A jizz wizz
A boner condoner

Everyone says that but a lot of them end up with a guy who looks like a thug extra from a low budget action movie -- "Alley thug #2." Those guys are losers with no money. All they have is a tough persona. The ones you are talking about are simply dumb whores who are beautiful and using it to their advantage.

The trick is to find one that has an education and a job. Difficult but not completely impossible. I've know of a couple of these goddesses here in the states. Just make sure she isn't a resettled jew.

Most likely this.

>find one that has an education and a job
wow so traditional. I'm sure she'll make a great wife working outside the home and spending all her time away from her children with her male coworkers.

Americans are dumb as fuck desu.

As if Spencer's wife is hot as fuck or what about the thread from yesterday where people were shitting on Lana Lokteff?

No you're right, it is better to import a literal prostitute on a marriage visa then have her divorce you after she is a citizen and bring over the children she had with alley thug Vitaly Slavsky.

If a woman is working under her own steam she is less likely to screw you. Also women born in eastern euro countries are more likely to be able to cook and have home skills.

Everything. Men create and preserve the female gene pool.

All the men died in war so there was a surplus of women.

Therefore only the hottest were chosen.

That pic is quite ugly desu

>forgetting she's a fluid druid as well

The eternal polak strikes again I guess

If I'm not mistaken, Bosnia is the country that spent centuries eating Turkish dick while praying to mecca.
Are you sure?

Keeping women in czech

FTFY

Truth be told, I don't find slavic women remotely attractive. Always easy to tell apart too.

Then again, I live in Scandinavia.

They kept their culture and people strong and proud, rather than indulging in hedonistic degeneracy and ethnomasochistic "cultural critique"

Not breeding with niggers is one large step of it.

I don't see the issue.

She gets a life in a nice country, comfy house, a husband who won't beat her up and die aged 55 of liver cancer due to alcoohism.

I get a qt wife.

Mariage was always a trade of sorts.

>All slav women are whores except the ones who spent years in (((college))) so they could pursue careers and foreign men

Don't be naïve. Working women are not traditional and never will be as they don't belong in the workplace to begin with. Being able to cook and clean has absolutely nothing to do with being submissive to the will of your husband.

Just because boomers wipe their children's asses to the point that they've forgotten how to survive without fast food doesn't mean women who don't have that advantage are somehow interested in traditional gender roles.

Pursuing a career is always done with the expense of spending time with children. Everyone knows this. It's why one parent, the mother, stays home to pass on familial values while the father sacrifices bonding time to earn a paycheck.

Any woman who thinks she can have both is a dumb feminist bitch regardless of if she's slav or not.

jaw is too angular

I think a lot of peasants died or something. Idk, don't quote me.

Beautiful scandinavian women are a meme nobody backs up. The women on Sup Forums and /s/ are always eastern euro or american or asian.

The men and women of Scandanavia all look like pic related.

Come on Johan why are you lying? I've seen 100% Scandi girls who would be mistaken for locals in Poland. The lower class Slavs are ugly to be sure but there is a lot of diversity in looks in Poland at least.

You are mistaken. Bosnia took islam and turks left. Serbia denied islam and got raped , pillaged and impaled

turkish/mongol rape babies

You are not mistaken.

>would mail order bride

Remove kebab

shut up turk

At least we kept our pride
...and beauty

>she's very traditional and loves her culture
>wants to marry with a foreigner

i refuse to believe a person can be that dumb

>I've seen scandigirls

You ain't never been outside of the parkinglot you call a nation, Chang.

>The women on Sup Forums

What is that even supposed to mean, burger? Mong.

>his country's name is a copyright infrigement

topkek

You are not thirsty for an intelligent traditional woman who will make a great asset to your successful middle class household, you are thirsty for a subservient sex slave to produce babies and feed you dinner after you return from your job as a salesperson at best buy.

Not all educated women are psycho feminists. Most women are really just normal people and want the same things normal men do. Just avoid anyone with purple hair and a nose ring.

No ZOGfood and the commieblock doesn't have a history of women pissing birthcontrol hormones into their rivers.

I don't think you have a right to bully anyone

Joke's on you, the average mail order bride from Ukraine is far more intelligent than your average suburban ameritard wife

I was going to say check the flag because I was certain it was an American you were replying to.
Fucking amazed tbqh.

I do.

It's first world privilege.

>>What is that even supposed to mean

It means that the women your mental and philosophical compatriots find attractive are on average not Scandinavian. They tend to be Czech, Russian, and Polish. Scandi beauty is a meme.

>France
>first world

You getting divorced it's your fault.
Start from improving youself - gym, cloth, teeth, hair, shoes, voice's power and tempo.
Then try many different girls, leaurn to get laid in minimum costs, learn to be masculine through try and trial. Take therapist if problem still exists after half of a year.
After,lets say, 100 different woman surely you will know what you love in women, and whats not.
Try 3-5 long term relationships for 3-9 month,and you will learn how to control and command woman in way she likes more.
Become a one who's valuable beyond money.
Be one of the kind, she must loose more than you in case of divorce.

It is main reason our woman so good. They prefer strong, independent MEN, nor manchild you countries produce in the last 50 years. Youre so lost in pleasures thats you forgot how to be a man.
Invaders take all of yours and you still don't care to respond with bullets, ropes and fire.

Our woman is'nt problem. YOU IS.

Why are people so bluepilled on easterneuro women?
They're no better than women in France, Italy or Scandinavia.
It's just England and Germany with their fat/manly women that make the west look bad.

pretty sure the standard gibsmedat we give to Arabs is more than a Serbian middle-class wage

>voice's power and tempo.

do I have to yell "cyka blyat" in the mirror?

No amount of money can make up for that Parisian quality of life
And your womyn are way too beautiful, like your first lady. Too bad they all like young boys :^)

You're right I don't want some (((asset))) to my household. Couldn't care less about making extra Jew bucks. I'm already successful (making median household by myself and should be 90k+ once my masters is done) so I don't need a woman pretending to be a man to pitch in monetarily.

Any woman who isn't submissive to her husband and instead thinks being a poor imitation of a man and throwing her children in daycare / government institutions to be raised by the state is one dumb bitch, regardless of whatever titles she earned at college.

The real morons here are women burning themselves out sucking mob rule (government) cock under he false premise of liberation when they could have a man who only answers to their family's needs.

>They just want the same things normal men do
That's fucking disgusting. Enjoy your husband.

>oh no, why did I marry Pierre when I could live in stalin-era ruins in Belgrade ? I miss getting beaten already

Because slavic men (south slavic) also have the strongest manly features (jaw, shoulder lenght, muscle percentage) and are the tallest in the world so they deserve masterrace women too.

>why would I live in Belgrade, literally translating to White City when I could live in Paris, a 3rd world shithole

Welp, at least no nigger will mug you or bother you cus they're non-existent here
Family issues are easily fixed :^)

Not even the Jews want to leech off you anymore. You are done.

Face it frog, any french woman would choose me or any other south slav without doubt over you.

>France
Just try not to bite off Ahmed's cock in process, he still needs to impregnate your wife with strong muslim genes.

It really isn't.

Based Russian. I'm gonna go lift. Fuck you France

>tfw automatic (You)'s as soon as you say France is great

This is just too easy

Shame on you for believing anglo lies because we said no to the war in Iraq though.

explain pls. Can I become /voicefit/?

Wtf is that some kind of bullet catcher haircut?

France used to be great.
Now you're just annoyingly arrogant tourists or downright shitskins

Q_q

those are basically 6/10 in Eastern Europe

why would anyone even visit Serbia

wew lad

Also, good luck on calling anyone a shitskin when you were a Turk province for like 500 years Mehmet.

>Frenchman
>Talking shit about Serbia, Frances only real ally

No,youre not French, you will never be French, you will always be a foreigners child.

>U.K. Flag
>slavscum
>beautiful

Couldn't get yourself an English girl could ya, neet virgin

Lack of food really. Their are lots of good looking woman but food is cheap in other places like America.

>>You're right I don't want some (((asset))) to my household. Couldn't care less about making extra Jew bucks.

Eastern euros who came to the states for college are way less liberal than americans. All of the jew propaganda doesn't quite mesh with them.

>>Any woman who isn't submissive to her husband and instead thinks being a poor imitation of a man and throwing her children in daycare / government institutions to be raised by the state is one dumb bitch, regardless of whatever titles she earned at college

This is a given. A lot of normal women are expressing dissatisfaction with the current system. Slavic women are even more likely to want to be hands on stay-at-home moms.

---

Mail order brides are not the answer. These are pre-selected economic migrants who want a green card and will use sex to get it.

Good women exist.

Because we didn't bomb them in the 90's balkan chimp out?

Who cares.

t. Algerian mutt

Top tier?
That's a 6/10 at best... After 5-6 beers, ofc.

>Serbs
>pride
>beauty

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa nice one

Vodkaniggers are the best niggers. Giving me the diamond dick over here.

They are qt 3.14s when they are young, but they often get fat and ugly around 55-60 years of age.
>be me
>have Russian friend in grammar school
>his mom is hot as fuck off
>skip ahead 20 years
>she's 56
>is now fat and looks 70

The only reason France looked like it contributed anything in WW1 was because Serb troops fought in France after Serbia fell. WW2 didn't repeat that way and France fell apart within a month.
You will always be a Beta to superior Slavic Alphas.
You are nothing but latin scum.

French girls are mostly ugly, I was in Nice, Marseille. French guys are all skinny and shorter than me and my friends. I'm not sure if I have seen anyone taller than me. There are also fucking massive amounts of blacks. French people couldn't speak English only the blacks could. Why France?

Win WW2

>pol women

You still don't make any fucking sense.

So because Sup Forumsacks like a Russian women who has fucking herpes and several other STDs, Scandinavian women are ugly?

Autismo. Try and make sense or be ignored.

>500 years under Islamic occupation
>Still orthodox and white af
vs
>10 years of migrations
>blacked/browned af
>It is illegal to conduct any kind of race polls in France so even those with "French" backgrounds are most likely black
>pedo first lady nobody is talking about for some reason
>all this in just ~10years

And yes, I was speaking of Natalia. She has several STDs.

Mehmet pls, did you pray to Mecca already? Or do you pray to Istanbul?

Not even papa Adolf would say France didn't contribute in WW1.