Study shows that 9 in 10 Italian men live with their parents

How do we deal with the Italian momma boy epidemic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PelVVOf_nFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Italians have big extended families, not necessarily a bad thing to live at home. If you're not ready to buy a home why waste money to rent?

I doubt more than three quarters of italian man have living parents
Stop pulling numbers up your ass

that is a good thing you kike puppet. Now post more of those pics.

If it's anything like Brazil then lower the fucking rents and land prices.

Here in Rio you only move out when you get $1 million (to buy a cheap apartment) or get a job that allows you to pay the $3,000 minimum monthly rent.

So, never?

Stop posting this, please and thanks.

>mfw do this
>mfw no rent or mortgage payments
>mfw no utility bills
>mfw no grocery bills
>mfw keep most of my paycheck and rake up money

wages are going down while the cost of living is going up. anyone who autistically subscribes to idealistic 1950s ideas of being independent when the economy doesnt reflect that at all is retarded.

Italian culture pushed people to stay home until they get married. It is a very family friendly culture. Based in many ways more that the other white cultures is any more.
The fact that they are not getting married is the real issue.

>be Norwegian user
>have no mom to tell 'look mom, I posted the thread again'

>mfw no grocery bills
>mfw keep most of my paycheck and rake up money

So your parents feed you while you rake in money?
No shame in living with parents if the situation demands it, but that sounds a bit scummy.

I know you're an emotionless autistic finn, but what do you figure is the purpose of family in society? Spawning new people just so they will take care of you when you're old and up in a retirement house anyway? Family is natural welfare, everyone helps each other out and when the parents get old and sick they are welcomed in their children's home no question asked. This is family.

>its scummy to eat your parents delicious home cooked meals

what? Also, it was my dad who told me to do this and to make as much money as I possibly can before moving out. In the long run he was right because all I see now is faggots living in some shitty apartment complex and already in debt and their parents end up having to cover their ass on bills anyway. Total shitshow.

Italy has pretty much always worked that way.

Maybe if they stopped the millions of third worlders from entering Italy everyday the young Italians would be able to afford the rent and have lots of job opportunities considering Italy's low birth rates.

But I guess that's the point. (((They))) don't want the housing market values falling

reis

Holy fuck, for a pad in Brazil? Why so expensive Huetard?

This. The post-modern neo-liberal nightmare of destroying families has infected everyone it seems. Its like people are conditioned to hate their dads for no real reason other than they think having a bad relationship with their parents makes them "interesting" and then they basically cut off contact with them because a buzzfeed article made fun of "your dumb racist trump voting dad!" of course they have no problem begging him for money to fund their retarded bourgeois fantasy life.

What.

Are those numbers true ?

Someone crosscheking the jungle nigger ?

>its scummy to eat your parents delicious home cooked meals
I meant that its a bit shitty to not help pay for the food and other living expenses.
Giving them like $50-100 a month wouldn't be much, if you get home cooked meals in return.

Family helping each other out? What are you some kind of commie? This is an ancap board, get off reeeeeeee!

>the economy doesnt reflect that at all
kek. Loser

If you can't make it on your own or with a roomate/so, you're damn near worthless. It's not hard. Very doable.

Theres also the reality that it was a wife who would fill in those positions of home keeper, cooker ect, but "liberated" women have made this all but impossible. The liberated woman is nothing more but a cum dumpster with no real redeeming qualities. All they have is "muh job!" but all it usually amounts to is some shitty meme position that pays nothing, making her redundant.

even though Im an atheist, Im starting to see the appeal of christian girls.

>Yes goyim send the woman that gave birth to you and raised you to a retirement home where minorities will steal her property.

Honor thy mother and thy father.

Our fathers and mothers help us, and we help them. Living in the same house mean that we can help them when they are old, and and we are both more rich because we live togheter.

enjoy living like a pleb cuck lol.

>How do we deal with the Italian momma boy epidemic?
WTF do you care Norway?

I bet your parents call u a nigger when your not home

>boomers didn't betray us all and deserve the very best care

lolwat. Didn't know you knew me. NICE TRY THO OMG haha xDD

Rescue your father from the abyss,bucko. Seriously, a generation of resentful brats angry,maybe rightfully so, at their parents will not accomplish anything worth the struggle

>some people can't handle independence and have shitty priorities
Yeah, we know there's people like that. Theres also dopeheads and crackheads running around. Doesn't mean that someone who's not a total POS would live a bad or even mediocre life. You can do well on your own if you TRY and have a decent job. Unfortunately they don't want to get a decent job because that means not smoking weed anymore.

Whats you trying to slide, bitch?

you posted it upside down mate

how do you bang tho? I had to move back past several months due to dad's health problems, and haven't had sex in MONTHS it is FUCKING KILLING ME

>ITS NOT FAIR! YOU HAVE TO WASTE YOUR MONEY ON SHITTY APARTMENTS WITH OTHER JERK OFFS LIKE ME INSTEAD OF SAVING FOR YOUR OWN HOME! REEEE!

Youre a well conditioned faggot.

Who is she?

>oy vey, they don't take mortgages in our banks or rent from our (((real estate investors)))
>what shall we do, goy, it's clearly bad for the... khe-khe... for the White race

>1 post by this ID

DON'T REPLY TO SLIDE THREADS YOU FUCKING DEGENERATES

THEY POST THIS THREAD EVERY GODDAMN DAY AND YOU STILL REPLY WITHOUT SAGE

I live in Terronia, people who live with their parents and have a problem with privacy usually go to some outdoor quiet location. Anyway statistics about "mammoni" are unreliable, many young adults actually live in apartments not too far from their hometown but since the rent is crazy they do things off the book and they officially figure as people who live in their parents' home

Do you even ancapism?
Helping people is for filthy fucking commies.

>no fun and critical discussion allowed
Suck a dick Fritz, Trump's shenanigans are boring today

>makes wild claim
>but muh study
>doesn't link alleged study

Sage this faggot slide shit

do you even conservatism?
freedom and family are inseparable

>Muh ebin generation wars

Stop not honoring thy father and thy mother.

youtu.be/PelVVOf_nFY

1000 burgerbucks a month? Holy fuck how? Y'all are barely a 2nd world country.

i am 29 and still live with my parents, and?

This is a good thing. Save your money until you're married. The "move to the city with roomates" meme is (((propoganda))). If your parents are taking your money then you need to get your own place though.

Don't sweat it Alejandro, nordcucks will realize too late that ROMAN family model is best model

"best"
if you could easily afford to move out you probably would.
but it takes too much from your income so you dont.

meanwhile the average Italian have very low debts and dont scream for the gubment to pay for it.

Living at home is smart, the stigma is cancer.

This "HURR DURR YOU ARE 18 IF YOU ARE NOT 100% INDEPENDENT YOU ARE A IRRESPONSIBLE HUMAN BEING KYS HURR-thought" that is especially big in america is something i dont understand. Makes young people extremely poor/unstable/full of debt.

How many father have you got Olaf?

The solution to this problem is of course dismantling the family unit, importing 4000 third worlders evey day and sit back while Germany destroys Europe's future with its surplus

Actually are extimeed around 2.5 million of underage homeless kids that do sexual favor to old rich men in US.
Most of them are in California.

You know now why they do this propaganda campaing, to weak the population and abuse them more.

Isn't that more and more common as further down you go in Europe though?

>Italy first country for private savings
>Until Euro and Eu politics (we still are but we are crumbling right now)

It is common in all places of the world were (((them))) don't exist or were kicked out.

Like South Korea.

rosangela espinoza

>do you want to live in a nigger neighborhood or a colonial white neighborhood

Since most of the country is a giant slum, white-ish people gather around some safe and colonial areas and therefore the prices soar.

You either pay that or go live in the bottom picture.

Most people would rather just live with their parents.

Anything is possible to stay away from the darkies.

>If your parents are taking your money
You have no problem taking their money, tho. How 'bout you contribute to the family that brought you up?

no of course its not.
importing millions of niggers only increases the rents.

No, nigger decrease houses value.
Expecially if they occupy them with some left-tard-commie group that help them to do it.

This implies that 9 in 10 Italian men have parents. 21% of Italians are above the age 65, and I think it's fair to say at least 80% of those don't have parents anymore. So there we are at 16% of all Italians who DON'T EVEN have parents. So how can 90% still live with their parents you idiot?

Move out.

Never dawns on the untermensch that some people care about and value family over trivial and fraudulent social expectations in the degenerate society of you freaks

So what are you doing with the excess cash? Putting it in 401k? Saving for a downpayment for a house? If you're not doing either and you're just fucking around then you're just prolonging the inevitable of being a bum.

>ZOMG YOU CAN'T BRING A NEW TINDER STD-RIDDEN WHORE TO YOUR HOUSE EVERY DAY
>IS YOU A FUCKING LOOSER OR SUMTIN?

>Build large multi family house
>Live with relatives who provide child care and other nice family benefits
Wow, its almost as if you should not listen to Jews.

Momma mia! Make-a me-a the gemelli again tonight-a, momma!