Let's bust dicks here for a second, and say the reptilian agenda is real. The british dynasty are lizards...

Let's bust dicks here for a second, and say the reptilian agenda is real. The british dynasty are lizards, and the whole deal

...what do they want? And why do they want it? Someone explain this shit to me please

Other urls found in this thread:

lawofone.info
theeventchronicle.com/metaphysics/galactic/someone-killing-ufo-investigators/
youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg
youtube.com/watch?v=VC92kvhO9nM
2012portal.blogspot.com.au/2017/05/cobra-interview-by-rob-potter_87.html
esaccoalition.org/matrix-faq/articles/Dark Forces/8 general.htm#the_hive
ll.mit.edu/news/DRACO.html
segmagnetics.com/en/spatial-effect-generator/
youtube.com/watch?v=env6rksArME
youtube.com/watch?v=3d-oi-9pKwY
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
starshipearththebigpicture.com/2016/12/21/shocking-mayor-rudy-giuliani-twitter-confession-re-911-pizzagate-mass-media-lies-clones-cgi/
archive.is/IDBh5
youtube.com/watch?v=ai79cQcwpfE&list=PLxzf9mOSVn-
youtube.com/watch?v=HP4-ZFo6qAs&t=448s
youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120&t=1635s
youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU&t=1804s&
youtube.com/watch?v=OzTnomA2qQY&
amazon.com/Secret-Program-Extraterrestrial-Alliance-Programs/dp/0998603805/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8
exopolitics.org
jar-magazine.com
itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/the-conspiracy-show-podcast-zoomer-radio-am740/id330322710?mt=2&i=1000385495162
evelorgen.com/wp/
youtube.com/watch?v=wjaIq3fuJg8&t=1294s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The lizards need humans for feeding purposes.

They eat people.

No worries guys,
I've seen the movie, they're just visiting.

They are looking for males because their wives on their homeworld have a cuckold fetish and all the lizardpeople are extreme betas.

They are cultivating the human species and setting up race wars to determine who the best bulls are for the females back home.

They want stupid offspring who are strong for a slave race of sterile half-breeds to do the menial labor.

What is the most "accepted" theory of the reptilian menace? Can I get a quick rundown?

The tribe of Dan's sigil was the serpent.
Dan is like the black sheep of Israel, I guess. They are left out of mention in some passages which mention the other tribes, and are said to come late to salvation iirc. They committed an infamous sin.

These.
Reptilians are the ultimate cuck race.
(((The Joos))) are trying to imitate these reps to be feared.

They hoard gold. No idea why.

They are the manifestation of evil and want to control the world as gods. Basically just because they can.
The whole story of the Bible and satan betraying God's will is pretty much an analogy for them. "The Snake in garden of eden"

If you want to get really deep then look into Gnostic mysticism about Archons. Basically the world and universe is an extremely complex web of multidimensions.
Everything is comprised of frequency and vibrations including emotional states. Emotional energy is the real "currency" of the universe. Archons are synthetic beings who "hacked" into our holographic matrix and work as a "virus" leeching off our souls.
Some believe Reptilians(Alpha Draconians) are just a hyper advanced interdimensional race that got completely taken over by these Archons and manipulated into being pure evil.
So they act as minions to create negative energy for these Archons. And basically we're the food source.

Gold has interesting properties.
The Reps are materialistic, we are a product of an experiment gone wrong.

The winners write the histories, and they never make themselves look bad in those histories. Always blame their victims for the winner's crimes. e.g. If Hitler had won WWII, we'd all be searching for aging war criminals from Europe and America. iow, satan/lucifer got a bad rap.

The reptillians and the draco exist in the 4th density. They are evil. If you could imagine the most evil things that could be possible, they do it. They have controlled this solar system for many thousands of years. There is an ongoing galactic war. They want to seal realms into 4th density with technology to block higher light energy from coming to this lower realm. They manipulate genetics of species to make them more controllable and psychically blind.

The Jewish Religion was created by demonic forces and the reptilians use them as pawns in the schemes for world domination. You can see them with physical eyes as they exist in a higher frequency.

THIS
>THIS
THIS
.THIS
This user gets it.

Artificial Intelligence and Robotics will be remotely controlled by the aliens. It will be invisible and untraceable. The surface earth militaries are building the alien invasion force.

we just want dank memes

THIS.
Keep dropping the Rep-pills user.

>real gold for me
>shit coins for the peasants
>muh why cant i buy your real gold with muh shitcoins

have fun owning digits and zeros like the zero you are, peasant, stay mad poor and swarthy

Also with the Google Quantum Computer. They'll be able to simulate our personalities and know our every move before we even make it.

This is pretty much the last decade we have unless there's benevolent ET or divine intervention.

www.divinecosmos.com
www.montalk.net

Read the Law of One lawofone.info

2012portal.blogspot.com.au

And where did you get this information? Did you just make it up, read some shady websites or do you have firsthand experience?

Your mind is more powerful than the body.

It's in the law of one and also by laura knight jadzyk who talked to light beings in the 6th density who used the constellation cassiopea as a transmission area into 3rd density.

To break down the strongest members of society (white men) to prepare the populis for total subjugation.
>why would you want to subjugate a whole planet?
If that is beyond you, then there is no hope.

There is a hybrid breeding program and it seems to be caste based. They want controllable workers and soldiers and also to increase their numbers and power for galactic conquest in the realm of 4th density.

They want to rule you.

They also use memory suppression and have full knowledge of the weakness and blind spots of third density human consciousness. They exist "outside" human bodies.

Nice slide thread, but Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC

This.

I have stumbled upon law of one before, should probably read that site.

Do you have any first hand experiences on these reptilian dudes influences on your or anyone elses life? Or has it been just a funny story to you?

>They want to rule you.
and make earth as yet another of their "soldier-producing" planets for their universal quest.
our grandkids are going to be fucking mercenaries.

What was that kissinger said about soldiers? cannon fodder, he called them. well, earth people are going to be just that - cannon fodder for the Reptilian empire.

keep playing COD, MW, whatever, and keep ingraining the soldier's mentality into your subconscious, and from their into your DNA - your grandkids are gonna need the DNA memory.

Greys are cybergenetic constructs of the Reptilians. They are not humans or even Russians in disguise. There is a reference to this in the 1994 transcripts by Laura Knight Jadzyck though I can't find the reference for this email at the moment.

theeventchronicle.com/metaphysics/galactic/someone-killing-ufo-investigators/

Is Someone Killing UFO Investigators? ยป The Event Chronicle
www.theeventchronicle.com
Finally, Phil Schneider lamented that the democracy he loved no longer existed. We had become instead a technocracy ruled by a shadow government intent on imposing ...
youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg

PHILIP SCHNEIDER - UNDERGROUND ALIEN BASES (FULL VERSION)
www.youtube.com
Dear Viewers, Philip Schneider claimed to be a former US Government Geologist and Engineer, who was involved in producing the underground explosions which we...

youtube.com/watch?v=VC92kvhO9nM

Dr. Karla Turner ~ MURDERED for Exposing Zeta Reticulans
www.youtube.com
Dr. Karla Turner ~ was MURDERED for Exposing Zeta Reticulans.She was eventually silenced by ??? and they are currently the 'shadow government' operating from Area 51

An example of some the ongoing interference with the truth is in this recent interview: 2012portal.blogspot.com.au/2017/05/cobra-interview-by-rob-potter_87.html
Cobra Interview by Rob Potter
2012portal.blogspot.com.au
There is immense opposition to this interview being posted. Two engineered emergencies during the recording and two computer hacks during...

esaccoalition.org/matrix-faq/articles/Dark Forces/8 general.htm#the_hive

>implying anyone whose had first hand experience is going to talk about it

Let's consider their fate: tortured to death in a worst case scenario, laughed away as a schizo in a best case scenario. Not particularly enticing outcomes.

This.

Too bad they're too individualist to realize that the beta humans are the superior class.

The reptilians manipulate the time line of earth. They are connected with the artificial intelligence agenda. The Nazis have been collaborating with them in secret bases in Antarctica and underground. They use frequency technology to perform soul abductions. There are lots of people + alien species in the inner earth.

So Monster's Inc is closer to the truth just like They Live also was.

Men In Black films are propaganda from Orion.

they want every one to die because they want everything. they think if they pretend to be nice it will be enough to justify all sorts of fucked up shit

but thats just their inability to understand social situations (autism) rising to the surface

they wont win. they painted themselves into a corner. they spread the promise of acceptance regardless of race , religion, gender or sexual orientation but come on your talking about faggots to took over another country for spices and didnt have the decency to kill them off they used them as labor

every one knows the brits are liars. trapping them in a lie they have spread so often recently would be to embarrassing for them to bear since they think themselves the superior beast. how could lowly monkeys see through the deception?

This.
It's not the Brits though, it's the (((Jews))).

And who controls the DNC?
Lizards.

Fucking Dracos

ll.mit.edu/news/DRACO.html

The reptillians and the Orion's dont want people to have the free energy technology.

segmagnetics.com/en/spatial-effect-generator/

youtube.com/watch?v=env6rksArME

So they have human suits, or they just have humans control the world for them?

We are an experiment, and they are the admins of the servers.

>ll.mit.edu/news/DRACO.html
>mit.edu
>DRACO
wtf?
is this a fucking joke from the website designer ?

This.
That's why forces we don't understand are helping us in ways we cannot comprehend.
(((The Reps))) are making the Universe imbalanced, thus karma will make them realize that they are wrong.

"Reptilians" are a sham to discredit people who are pursuing the truth of the matter. The evil done in this place we live is being perpetrated by humans.

So when a person starts shouting how the Rockefellers of the world, Soros and so on are totally reptilians who want to kill humanity, another person thinks "hey that guy's a fucking retard" so he also dismisses the talks about the CFR, the Trilateral Commission the UN and so on which are real threats, but they've been lumped together with lies.

I wouldn't be surprised if this campaign to smear truths with retarded shit is perpetrated by the globalists themselves to discredit any scrutiny towards them as pure lunacy.

Alex Jones is great at this, Bill Warner who studies Islam seriously went on his show, the guy is very straight to the point and really good, and what does Infowars labels the youtube video with Bill Warner talking about Islam? "Bill Warner tells about islamic conspiracy to dominate the world!!!!!111" when Bill Warner is always very grounded in his approach, how he's talking about Islamic doctrine and not some master plan done by mustache twirling figures. Alex Jones presented BW as some kind of circus act, and this helps discredit the information presented with the circus esque spectacle he created. In a way he's doing a disservice by this buffoon act.

youtube.com/watch?v=3d-oi-9pKwY

The human body is but not your soul.

>404
oh shit, here it comes.

At the end of their lifespans, they can inject their cerebro-spinal fluid into an organism's eye and "snatch" the body. Some of them do have suits, though, very well-made, very realistic looking suits.

Wow.

I used to think so too, about Jones, Icke, and anyone else who mentioned them. It's the type of thing you have to see to believe.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

Yeah alex, but David Icke believes his own shit with a passion

"...what do they want? And why do they want it?"

>be superior lizard race
>lose earth to fast-breeding monkey slaves of another alien race
>forced to go underground
>aliens leave, earth up grabs again but goddamn monkeys overran it
>monkey meat delicious, but they're too numerous and would counterpurge if provoked
>use lizard powers and technology to try to cuck the monkeys down a few pegs and wipe themselves out before attempting any serious coup

seems simple to me

starshipearththebigpicture.com/2016/12/21/shocking-mayor-rudy-giuliani-twitter-confession-re-911-pizzagate-mass-media-lies-clones-cgi/

archive.is/IDBh5

The circumstances under which one meets with lizard people are strange to say the least, so he gets a pass for being confused about their nature. As for everyone else, as I said before, I can't blame them for dismissing it out of hand without ever having dealt with them. Who would believe such a thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=ai79cQcwpfE&list=PLxzf9mOSVn-

youtube.com/watch?v=HP4-ZFo6qAs&t=448s

These higher dimensional entities live within our Earth and feed off our children and negative energy and our governments are allowing them. PizzaGate. The Franklin cover-up. Dulce underground base.
A Dutch Elite Banker whisleblower exposes their satanic child sacrifices and Judaism : youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120&t=1635s
Ex-Head Of FBI exposes Satanic child sacrifice rituals: youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU&t=1804s&

The Jews sold themselves out to their control because they promised them Earth. Rothschild Zionism. The entire monetary system.
Jewish Rabbi admits Zionists Talmudists agenda is a malevolent extraterrestrial agenda : youtube.com/watch?v=OzTnomA2qQY&

this is the only narrative that makes sense to me. they can't dominate us with raw force, or they would have already

Podesta and Co. where working with Tom Delong on Sekret Machines to do a partial disclosure but it turned out to be disinformation where they blame Russia for all the alien abductions lol!

amazon.com/Secret-Program-Extraterrestrial-Alliance-Programs/dp/0998603805/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

Page 220 states:

"Are Extraterrestrials Real?

In Sekret Machines, an incident is described where an apparent UFO abduction occurs, but the supposed "Grey" extraterrestrial is unmasked by its female victim and shown to be a human disguised in an alien costume. After escaping the remote facility where she is being held, the victim learns that she had been taken to Siberia by a covert Russian group. The abduction incident is depicted to be part of a Russian secret space program which uses technologically advanced arrow-shaped aerospace vehicles similar in flight performance to the TR-3B."

exopolitics.org

it's not that they want to dominate us, they genuinely fear a full-on exterminatus from us. If we're provoked as a race, the unity we would show in utterly eradicating an "other" is both known and terrifying to them. Any public attack that doesn't wipe us out is a death sentence to them.

They're not cgi, they are flesh and blood clones controlled by the consciousness of a sleeping host. Close enough, though.

There are clones, robotoids, and even holographic illusions. All surface humans are constantly assaulted with mind control technology with electromagnetic field emitters at HAARP.

Reptilians are the first survivors of the cleansing of the planet by a predatory race billions of years ahead of us in technology.They diverted human developement away from the stars and general knowledge, so they can have a nice kingdom without getting asteroided back to the dinosaurs age again.

capped for future use, thanks user

Who is William Tompkins???

jar-magazine.com

So you know. Did they try and harvest you? I'm surprised you were able to make this comment at all.

Man, I loved V when I was a kid. The remake was shit, they didn't even have laser guns, wtf?

>bust dicks
... The reptilians are matriarchal if you didn't know, faggot.
They have attempted that model on Earth with Jewish feminism and matrilineal shit.

The Orion Empire and Draconian Queens are the most feared race in our galaxy, possessing great material and genetic wealth, since genetics are the real currency of the Universe. Earth is in one of their trade routes and they took claim to it. There are significant metaphysical aspects that make this planet along with it's incarnations (WE) extremely powerful and hard to control consciousness here. Despite that, they have tried very hard. They are a heavily technologically dependent faction and have employed full spectrum warfare in an attempt to dominate us, along with genetic tampering and infiltration (possession). Plenty to be spoken of but that's the jist of it. Most recent sources state that they have been removed from our realm due to our consciousness moving beyond their ability to control along with other higher dimensional decrees - what exists on Earth are their abandonded remnants struggling for power.

Reptilians are overall pussies and I've heard of many abductees overpowering them with their heart or soul power. All that hive mind grey alien transhumanism shit is their fetish, but ultimately disconnected from source.

the one thing i can't fathom about these interstellar alien lizards is, why would they still be here? i mean a contingency that was supposed to follow you, sure. but where's the tech, even rudimentary stuff?

As for the jewish conspiracy, look at this guy.
Does he seem Gods chosen?
Would you believe in a God that would deem this thing to be a thing that represents her?

Also understand that you can change you own frequency so they can't touch you. There are many realms above the realm of the reptilian and they can't exist there.

They feed on humans.

itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/the-conspiracy-show-podcast-zoomer-radio-am740/id330322710?mt=2&i=1000385495162

the jews are ideal because they've bred themselves to be obsessed with deception and the accumulation of wealth to protect their tribe. they genetically engineered themselves over the eons

AeroSpace Engineer and politician who worked in the U.S. Navy Secret Space Program

we're a really poor source of nutrient, hence cattle

gold holds the key to immortality. i'm actually serious and it's actually true.

There is no other place to go where there are billions of easily controlled slaves in aboundance.
Advanced tech is not used because it shows up on the predator races radar.
They are here because interstellar empire and colonizing planets is out of question.So they settle with a nice kingdom.

they are the sons of Eve and the Serpent

You say it not me.

I keep wondering how no one makes the Dinosaur-Reptilian connection. There could have been one saurian species that didn't get asteroided and eventually made it to sentience. Add a few million years between then and the rise of humanity, it's no surprise if they had technology beyond our comprehension.
That's my theory about it anyway.

Yeah like if you hugged one and emitted "love" energy it would scream and phase out. That's why they aren't spotted much anymore. I spent some time with an Australian who removed them from people, since they like to possess bodies/personalities through various secret gay club initiation rituals (masonic), past lives included. Meth was also one of their gateway drugs for possession. Idk if the alien hybrid programs are still a threat but those were FUCKED up.

No. They let me keep some memories and showed me some crazy shit. I'm surprised too, but I believe they want the truth to come out. Everyone is getting sick of the farce.

Sexual Energy drains to the 4th density where it is harvested but the aliens. They absorb it through the skin. It is like water evaporating.

evelorgen.com/wp/

Eve Lorgen does interviews with abductees and they describe some of the feedings habbits like parking over a brothel or a strip club and feed of energy that is emitted.

They also actually eat people not just feed off human energy.

Gold is a perfect material state. Monatomic gold imparts such to the body. If they were spraying that in the atmosphere instead of aluminum we would all be superhuman like the Annunaki bros.

>technology to manipulate genes
>doesn't just program humans to worship reptile overlords

>technology to travel across the universe and wage galactic war
>need to control earthlings for some reason

Sons? What about parents? The fucking mesopotamian stuff made more sense than the judaism spawned creation myth.
As in, they hardly ever did.

Grey aliens bath in vats of pink goo and absorb nutrients that way.

You can bath in your own urine for the same benefits. This is ET level nutrition and extremely powerful.

And you know... I won't ask how, but I will listen if you talk.

Nobody cares.Mention reptilians and you'll be the weeks joke.

Again, They feed on humans. They need to feed. There are human slaves on other worlds controlled by the reptilians.

Big lizard families all over the world manage to work for themselves to accumulate wealth. To accumulate even more they get outsiders to work for their clan in a semi-symbiotic relationship effectively making those workers part of their wealth.

They have to protect their wealth constantly against other already established AND emerging clans. The smaller emerging clans are easily subdued by division and diversion, while they engage in feuds and alliances with equal and bigger clans.

Their goal is to be the biggest, most powerful clan with lots of ressources and every imaginable wish fullfilled, free of interference

If your religion has you exuding energy because you like to fuck, I like your BS. Hands down your bull shit is so positive, you're OK.

source

>technology to manipulate genes
>doesn't just synthesize some derivative of human that is grown and harvested like a tree instead of as a slave

Cattle don't have the higher hormones glands that humans do. There are different grades of loosh and cattle are of a lower grade.

Hope you're hungry!!

Ok, so the image is disgusting, but check it out. Honestly, my jimmies are kinda rustled.

They don't like sitting down to a meal of cooked human, user. They like to hunt, and specifically, they like it when we scream, and then stop screaming.

This is a good video that I believe it's true because it connects many things together and explains the origin of humans. youtube.com/watch?v=wjaIq3fuJg8&t=1294s