G-guise. Why the fuck is there Masonic symbols on my Bible?

G-guise. Why the fuck is there Masonic symbols on my Bible?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/NewAgeBibleVersionsRiplinger
archive.org/details/MysteryBabylonSeries-WilliamCoopertranscriptIncl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This must be a dream

>NLV

because you're literally reading the jewish/protestant satanic verses. Get to a Catholic church or kill yourself immediately.

M8 were do I get a non-Jewish bible? Which versions are free of taint?

>catholic advocating suicide while still maintaining a holier than thou attitude
also note how this poster doesn't encourage you to get a better bible, but instead go to their One True Church (Tm). This is because most Catholics don't actually even read the bible.

Get something based off of the Textus Receptus, that's your best bet. In English the KJV is free from Jewish/Satanic perversions.

Thank you.

While your here brother. Whats your opinion on these symbols. I feel these are the end times.

because you are a jew you fucking nigger

>KJV
>Catholic
Fucking kill yourself you ignorant retard.
The best bible to get is the NRSV Bible. It's the one most Catholics use. Be sure to get a Bible which includes the Apocrypha as well.

idk, there's some on mine too. Also all kinds of Egyptian shit inside. Spoopy

Read the ESV.

Illuminati confirmed?

I dont know what to think anymore. Just gonna hang on to the last piece of good inside that even all the brainwashing couldnt extinguish. Godspeed user. We are gonna need it.

Godspeed user. God willing we will persevere

DAEMON

Wut?

Prefect time to share this!

New Age Bible Versions
by G. A. Riplinger, Gail

archive.org/details/NewAgeBibleVersionsRiplinger

Mystery Babylon Series - William Cooper (Transcript incl)
archive.org/details/MysteryBabylonSeries-WilliamCoopertranscriptIncl

Read
>VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

jews

What does that have to do with my post? Pretty sure mine is just a KJV with some historical stuff relevant to Masons appended to the back.

If you read those link it'll explain quite a lot on the whole babylon and masonic etc. stuff

King James Bible.
It is translated from the original Greek from Antioch Syria, center of the early church.

Dont listen to the satanic Jesuit Catholics. Their Bible has been edited and they even removed one of the 10 Commandments. Their Bible is translated from corrupted Latin texts and texts from Egypt.

Cus Christians make the best goys!

>NSRV
Is literally Satanic.
Why did Catholics remove one of the ten commandments?

Bible red pill time?

Which Bible version is least infiltrated? I brought up this issue with my SO and some friends and the dumbass response I always get is that the Bible is "the literal immutable word of God". No crap, but that doesn't mean human beings can't twist and manipulate words for their own devices and schemes.

Yes Goy, go to a Catholic church and worship the Jew. There is no such thing as traditional white religions.

Don't buy Scofields

>were do I get a non-Jewish bible
It's literally a jewish book you doublenigger.

King James Only. Not Nkjv either.

Google Pastor Andersons doc called New world order bible versions its on youtube free