Julian Assange just dropped the fucking bomb!

We fucking did it boys. Our autism helped take down the democratic establishment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=utGLYH7DPug
youtube.com/watch?v=IcKiYTq5Gho
news.com.au/technology/online/seth-rich-murder-conspiracy-theories-reemerge-as-kim-dotcom-weighs-in/news-story/f83799b656d13c98a6ad96e30a918178
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker
twitter.com/RedPillDropper/status/866071104112209921?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/seth-rich-murder-conspiracy-theories-reemerge-as-kim-dotcom-weighs-in/news-story/f83799b656d13c98a6ad96e30a918178
youtu.be/PelVVOf_nFY
aol.com/article/news/2017/03/10/president-trump-ally-brexit-leader-meets-wikileaks-julian-assange/21878985/
youtube.com/watch?v=LOn09bhDXMo
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good work centipedes!

So he confirmed seth rich had nothing to do with all of this?

Did the retarded 400lb hacker ever actually pony up? Or is he just a LARPing faggot?

This. OP is delusional

ITS HAPPENING

He is just saying: "if people figure out Seth was or wasn't a source we had nothing to do with it".

Mincing of words.

WikiLeaks never officially disclosed a source...but they certainly hinted it was Seth Rich!

youtube.com/watch?v=utGLYH7DPug

>youtube.com/watch?v=utGLYH7DPug
removed.

shariablue pedosta dnc and all the rest are going down. if you worked for them, you better go public now before they tie up loose ends.

Bump for happening

spbp

sethfags btfo

Tomorrow

Can't he just come out and say if it was Seth Rich or not? So bloody cryptic

Actually today in our time. Kim is in new zealand and it's already tuesday there. We should now by the afternoon.

Nice.

No he can't. If he reveals a source, future source might be afraid to leak to him.

He's just doing this for his book.

Bauman is losing his mind

That's stupid. If I were a leaker and saw Seth rich murdered I would be afraid of leaking but if I saw his murdered brought to justice for what they did it might make would be murderers think twice about silencing their leak. Idk Seth is already dead so what'd the worst that could happen

T minus how much time?

Also checked

He has living family, friends, etc. Pedodesta and Clinton are not above that by any means.

Nope. He's saying WikiLeaks didn't rat him out, someone else caught him.

Remind me not to hire this guy if I ever need a "crisis public-relations consultant"

>your hand has been played, here's the deal
>we'll drop the charges
>you start playing nice
>deal?

You just know they won't drop their charges without reason.

Damn he effectively BTFO of KDC and Newt. Leave the family alone guys

Im sleepy guys. Nothing to see here.
Lets all get some sleep. I can barely stay awake.

If Kim actually has evidence, it's not like any amount of spin can fix this. At the absolute least, it completely destroys the Russia hacking narrative. It likely results in a criminal investigation that guts the core of the Democratic party, which will kill any chance of capitalizing on Trump's stupidity.

Imagine trying to get hired after you lose your job as "the guy that failed to cover up the DNC murdering a whistleblower."

The shills are out in full force.
I am giddy as a fucking school girl.

God I wish twitter allowed more text. Those look like snippets of quality copypasta.

Kim better fucking deliver. After his Hillary email publicity stunt.

IDK what time he will be releasing his statement. But it's 2 am on tuesday in new zealand maybe 4 hours maybe 6, 10, who knows.

I've not been paying attention to this new meme

Can I get a quick rundown?

Bauman's heavy involvement makes me think its LESS likely the DNC murdered Seth Rich, simply because you'd think they would bring in someone who didn't suck at his job so hard.

This! Shills going hard today

We're you born a retarded faggot?

murder mystery with world changing implications

>average number of retweets : 15

I get more shares on my personal kikebook. Time to go into the PR business I guess.

Not much of a rundown

>>Kim Dotcom claimed he has Hillary's emails

Fuck that was quick
You tube muzzle the truth.
Full damage control mode.

news.com.au/technology/online/seth-rich-murder-conspiracy-theories-reemerge-as-kim-dotcom-weighs-in/news-story/f83799b656d13c98a6ad96e30a918178

Fucking this what a joker.

They were caught with their pants down. It's not a coincidence that this all resurfaced right after Comey was let go. The FBI has been covering it up. Firing Comey was like pulling the drain stop on the swamp. It's begun and the draining won't stop for a long time.

I'm retarded for even entertaining the minute possibility that a white guy walking alone in Washington DC was murdered by feral niggers for no reason?

At any rate, if a smoking gun emerges from this, it won't be because of a 400-lb hacker's tweets. It will be a result of investigation into the DC police's refusal to adequately investigate this murder, probably at the behest of the DC mayor.

I happen to think the DNC was behind his murder, but it's conceivable to me that i'm wrong. Retard, faggot, etc, etc,....

Bauman was already involved. If shit is about to hit the fan, it's not like Bauman can just ignore it. He has to try to do something.

To be fair it was more of a gundown really

There is way, way too much evidence. And the higher ups are freaking the fuck out on Twitter, especially now that hannity and bigger names are learning.

This is what I think happened the past week.
>Rob Wheeler breaks story.
>Shills come out in full force.
>Rob backs off the story a little.
>Sup Forums goes down the next day.
>Assange and Kim realize no one but themselves are going to be able to prove that seth was the leak.
>Kim post the tuesday tweet.
>7 hours ago assange basically admits it was seth.
>The dem establishment are losing their shit.

he also just tweeted the other night, what is the dnc going to do when he says he has word of new "leaks" coming up - could it be?

>Assange claims seth rich was the source
>Seth rich died before wikileaks got the leaks

Hmm strange with the rape case being dropped does that mean Assange will come to US? If so is it being setup for him to testify in exchange for immunity? He may have the logs etc.

Why isn't this taking off? It will at least force written response from the WH.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker

they're just not going to confirm it.

also, julian assange is dead.

he's a fucking liar.

twitter.com/RedPillDropper/status/866071104112209921?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/seth-rich-murder-conspiracy-theories-reemerge-as-kim-dotcom-weighs-in/news-story/f83799b656d13c98a6ad96e30a918178

He died before they released the leaks.

The rape charge drop is a trap imo

>result of investigation into the DC police's refusal to adequately investigate this murder

Sadly, it won't. DC police are notoriously incompetent with one of the lowest murder clearance rates in the country, despite the fact that they have the highest number of police per capita of any city in the world.

youtu.be/PelVVOf_nFY

Wow lot's of trolls here.

But seriously I'm a data analyst and I compared this release with the other releases and there is nothing new of interest. Really sad!

I think this is going to hurt Wikileaks reputation.
I know that there's a lot of trolls here but seriously I just looked through all the files (I'm a data analyst) and match it with previous releases and it doesn't appear to include anything new.

Well supposedly Farage met Assange back in March. Perhaps a back channel was opened and this was set in motion.

aol.com/article/news/2017/03/10/president-trump-ally-brexit-leader-meets-wikileaks-julian-assange/21878985/

the whole right wing internet is dangling on an impending blogpost from a guy named kimdotcom to change the fate of the entire world

ie: literally memes and nothing else

i honestly hope that you memesters are right nothing would be more fitting for the human race than to have a fat man named website.com from new sheepland be your history book's hero

This really garbles my marbles.

>Hire hitmen to murder somebody leaking info that will completely tank your presidential campaign
>The "hitmen" leave the scene with their target still alive and conscious on the sidewalk

K.

Uh.....

This video is a fake, this isn't her real voice

This is her voice

have another.

Sup Forums is being slid hard right now.

Whenever you see a slide thread, simply post about how Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC for leaking emails.

no the rape charge would allow him to leave the embassy for another place where the US can't reach him, but he still couldn't go to the US (or any country willing to arrest someone if the US ask them to, and they are plenty) as a free man.
It's likely he still can't leave the embassy because he'd be assassinated

most likely

libs can ID 72 types of genders, but cannot ID between leaks & hacks/illegal & illegal immigrants.

O I am laffin

I thought there was an order to the charges and jurisdiction though. Recently an article said Sweden had first dibs and now they drop that. It was indicated the UK was next and if something happens on that end then we may be seeing events set in motion for him to testify for immunity in the US. Just have to see what happens with the UK first.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg

>Podesta tells SEIU to "take care of a problem"
>Seiu hires 2 crackheads with Hi-points to kill Seth
>crackheads, aiming their hi-points sideways, miss vital organs
>crackheads scamper into the night to collect their crack rocks from SEIU guys
>crackheads get murdered by union thugs

This tweet means rich was not the leaker, i.e. identities never emerge from WL, so here is an unrelated one

This

remember: when he said he was about to release the emails, just before the elections, there were "police" who immediately requested an interview with him regarding the rape accusation, out of the blue, saying he might get to walk free
it was obviously an attempt at bribery or to lure him somewhere and assassinate him

pretty sure trump's administration made it clear they want him arrested

>>Wikileaks never reveals sources
>This is Wikileaks revealing a source!
>implying

some of you faggots will believe anything you want

Even if he was murdered.. u faggots will neger expose it.. nothung you do will turn out how you want.. howbhave you guys not realizes this?? You faggots created pc and sjw

Yeah so he can testify and clean up the whole "leaker" image. It makes sense user.

>it's just a coincidence
hmm, my coincidence detector is tingling...

emerge being the operative word

You know who else was a Data Analyst? Seth Rich. I wonder why that never makes the news reports. I wonder why they always vaguely say "DNC Staffer"
Also, you're full of shit.

He kind of has a point though, why wouldn't Kim have released his evidence earlier, like back when Seth was first killed? Why now?

I'm not a shill and I do believe Seth was killed by people with DNC connections, but it seems like maybe Kim is just jumping into this for the lulz due to the attention it's been receiving over the past week.

This is fake news. Sad! I just went through the leaks and didn't find anything substantial.

Or maybe you can go with the even more likely scenario that a crackhead shot him with a Hi-Point to try and steal 20 bucks from him. He lived in DC, that shit happens.

>people are still listening to this busybody

>Guy you are connected to and may have shared info with is killed.
>Knowingly expose yourself to the assassins

He may be fat but he isn't a retard.

>makes me think its LESS likely the DNC murdered Seth Rich, simply because you'd think they would bring in someone who didn't suck at his job so har

Yeah, because Podesta falling for a phishing link, or the DNC staff using "Obama2008" is totally symptomatic of very qualified and hardened employees. Yeah, the DNC only hires the best and brightest....

These people are running the defacto establishment party, by the way...

Nothing was stolen. Fuck off shill. Why did the police take his computer if it was a crackhead robbery?

>Sup Forums has existed since the 1950's and creation of the Frankfurt school

We did it reddit

one week ago

>"assange is dead!"

now

>"our boy assange helping in the case"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAA

you guys are so dumb

Fucking toothpaste morons. Wikileaks want to stick to the principle of never revealing a source, so that people will feel secure giving them leaks. Julian is just making it clear that if Seth Rich is revealed as the source, Wikileaks itself did not reveal that information.

Humpty Bumpty

Someone posted a video claiming seth rich parents are thanking the internet:

However, if you look at earlier interviews of Seth Rich parents, that internet video is clearly a fake. this is not the voice of his mother.

Whoever faked this, you should be ashamed of yourself. i know its someone from here.

When powerful people who do horrible things are finally exposed, we always ask "how could they think they would get away with this?"

But if just a few thousand more people voted for Hillary in Penn., Michigan, and Wisc., we would not even be talking about this murder. Hillary would sweep it under the rug with the help of the FBI and the DC establishment. She and podesta would have gotten away with it easily (and they still might)

That said, we need more evidence than tweets and innuendo.

Sup Forums'a 'dumb' would be equal to your country's 'genius', Niggertina.