>Trust me, he's one of the good guys

Sup Forumss hero worships the jew.

He's on an infiltration mission, calm down - it's 6D shogi

youtube.com/watch?v=FSWiMoO8zNE

those that understand, know that it never was about Trump

he touched the jewish wall god (moloch)

(((Donald Trump)))

rare

Are you there visiting or an actual uzbeki? I think I've seen you posting the last couple of days and I was curious to know how's the situation there

the man loves walls. you know he is thinking about his wall.

Hahaha yeah former Trump supporter here, not going to lie it's hilarious watching him crash and burn, but seriously we can't let this guy be the president any longer

Why was Sup Forums so obsessed with this loser, again?

I'm an Uzbek, but I usually live abroad. Came to visit my family, but it's really nice out here. My only problem is that I don't have internet at home, so I have to use 4G to shitpost

Nice script. You post this same thing in a ton a of threads. Stop shilling while you can faggot.

>mfw Sup Forums actually thought he'd be different

redditcucks right now:
>SHILLS SHILLS!!
>TRUMP IS STILL OUR GUY
>PRAISE LE KEK!!! PRAISE LE KEEEEK

ultra rare

wtf I can't bleeve drump chose democracy over genocide, nugleer godes

anyone have a picture of an isreali pm visiting an American Christian church?

>Zionist controlled president playing Zionist games

Gee, sure didn't see that one coming. I'm disappointed, but not surprised. Everybody has to bend the knee to the Synagogue of Satan at their demon wall, or be destroyed. It's the law of this gay Earth we live in.

youtube.com/watch?v=94rcOVJBMYQ

youtube.com/watch?v=jQTYU3O6H3o

This guy gets it

>Implying Sup Forums supports Trump

Are you fucking retarded?

OY VEY what are you some kinda ANTI-SEMITE??????

Are you absolutely fucking kidding me? Most of this board supports Trump despite him being owned by JEWISH interests. Nice trips though.

1488D chess, hombre. Your time is up and that wall will be built in your lifetime. Believe it, paco. Trump is Churchill reborn.

That wall is where jews go to complain, it's basically Sup Forums in the dark ages before the internet.

I'm getting sick of people still defending trump

>despite him being owned by JEWISH interests
no one believes you

44 gorillian chess

I'm off the Trump train

The last couple months have been extremely disappointing

He's just another fucking politician

>being surprised Trump would visit and worship a wall

this
kikes own Trump you fucking retards, just like any other politicians and presidents

kek

I have already threw away the cap yesterday, jokes on you

See Go kill yourself.

>they didn't know trump loves Israel

Where were you all during the campaign?

It is done. Trump's mask is off. He is full Jew national globalist.

What the fuck is the deal with this ritual?

You guys would have trump vilify every single country/ethnicity that you don't like, which would fucking destroy the world in weeks. Believe it or not sometimes lasting alliances must be forged, even if securing a friendship requires wearing a little funny hat.

[muffled HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US]

His first two visits to foreign countries as president are Saudi Arabia and Israel; literally the two biggest problem-nations for this country (does ANYBODY remember 9/11 anymore?). What's next, Turkey? China?

Oh, and I just read this before posting:
>Trump becomes first US president to visit Western Wall
>first

first president that visited it while being the president you deflecting goyim

>BUT ALL THE OTHER PUPPETS DID IT TOO SO HA!

what?

every president visits the western wall because its some occult pledge of alliegence to zionism ritual

wtf u mean trump wont follow a dead, 80 year old ideology?

>His first two visits to foreign countries as president are Saudi Arabia and Israel; literally the two biggest problem-nations for this country

He visited them because they're problem nations, you fucking doughnut. How do you propose making them not 'problem nations'? Just leaving them alone?

Not giving them billions of dollars in weapons for starters

It's kind of the last step, the final exam that you have to pass if you want to be aknowledged by the "community" and stay somewhat relevantin this world , mainly a way to not be labeled as an "ennemy"

Upside-down Poland!!!

WTF??? Are you visiting Australia?!?

We always did and still do fucking moron

>western wall
HAHAHAHA, RETARD!!! FULL RETARD!!!
Why do you American Jews call it western wall? It's eastern and it's a remaining wall of supposed Romans destroyed Jewish temple, but it was proven it's not even that, since the temple was elsewhere. RETARD!!

Fuckin oldfags, telling kiddies how it is.

your country is pretty irrelevant

lmao idk what these nupol cucks expect him to do. Take a shit in the cap and smear it on the rock. We got the best autists here.

HILLARY DID IT TOO! HOLY SHIT WHO KNEW SHE WAS A PUPPET!!!