Really good point

Really good point......

.....you guys care to refute? This is applied in so many other countries, gimme a reason why Republicans refuse to allow this nation to be as good as other countries....

Hahaha yeah former Trump supporter here, not going to lie it's hilarious watching him crash and burn, but seriously we can't let this guy be the president any longer

Same

freedom to guns costs you guns when you want them
"freedom to healthcare" costs everyone money for others

Simple, one has an amendment and the other does not.

Don't like it? Then get it fixed. Amendments can be added you know...

shariablue go away.

I dont force the government to pay for my guns

I want to fuck this frog

You're free to buy healthcare.

Now where are my free guns?

>Other people are forced to pay for my firearms

You can buy guns and you can buy health insurance. What's the problem here? Shit logic.

A couple things:
>Right to healthcare isn't in the Constitution, while right to bear arms is
>Right to bear arms means that I still have to buy my own guns. In that sense, we already have a right to healthcare, as you're free to buy it.
>Stop being a fucking leech

>implying Sup Forums is a GOP board

Sup Forums will always be ancap and everyone knows that any type of gibs are antithetical to the efficiency of the free market and only cause degeneracy.

Now some natsoc idiot is going to explain how gibs are ok as long as its for white people

We should all get a military assault rifle for free when we turn 18, like in Mountainland.

This!
Sage

>guns are the same as gibs

Stop posting this. Healthcare is and never has been a freedom, because it is not about the state giving a choice.

one is an inanimate piece of property necessary to defend your other property, your investments and lives close to you, and the other is a service provided by people that studied in the medical field.

so yes, you have the right to property that you yourself pay for, but you don't have the right to make tax payers pay for your expensive service.

I'm a firm supporter of universal firearms. Access to firearms by the public should be paid for by the state.

Do you need a special permit to get out of your coffeecucks job by xhir commissar for one day and get healthcare?

I think not, shitguzzler.

Badly written meme too. Not clear enough

low income neighborhoods seem to have a lot of guns in them, if they wanted to buy healthcare with that money, they can. but i wont

>liberals believe in suck dogg dick but the dont beliv in border??!?
lick and shar 4 fapesgook creds
t. merk zarkurblurb

Former gun owner here, but seriously, we can't let this guy have the abortion pills.

>he needs a permit to get a gun
>not living in a place where you walk in store hand monies walk out with AR and 100 rounds of ammo

Only one destroys your entire country if you need it and don't have it.

>France

Sacre Bleu!

Umm...it's not in the constitution.

Please read the constitution.

Freedom to purchase guns is different than a mandate to pay for someone else's healthcare service

But we have freedom to purchase health care and insurance like we do to purchase guns. I don't know what point this is trying to make.

If you have money to spend on not my vagina you better stop that shit and gibmedats.

Nah makes sense. I don't deserve to get shot cuz I'm not a nigger, but I can afford it, unlike the niggers. Plus, I'll be the one shooting. Care to refute that?

Also sage

Stop corrupting my pure frogfu.

>ruining best girl with libshit """memes"""

You best hope I never run into you on the street, Mordecai.

Point to where in the constitution it says health care is a right

Legal sale of guns = free market
Universal healthcare = taxation = not freedums

No one is giving out free guns. If you want one, you pay for it yourself.

Oh shit just like healthcare lol

>freedom TO something

Hello, how are you bby? I'm 12 f.
Please send money and I will send pics of tats

> Freedom to Guns
It's the freedom to be allowed to buy, own & use a gun as a private Person. It's still that person paying for it, and NOT the state.
> Freedom to healthcare
You have that already. Just as 'muh evil Republicans' can choose from which private gun vendor they buy their shit, others can choose their privately-owned health care facilities.
But what you actually mean is 'free healthcare'. Well, i don't think it's a bad idea (worked here so far, although that might change with the upcoming influx of violent welfare leeches. Thanks, Merkel!), the comparison is pretty shitty. Free Healthcare means the state is paying for it. Which in turn means taxpayers are paying for it. You are comparing the freedom of people to spend THEIR money for THEIR interests to people demanding that OTHERS pay for THEIR interests. Considering how fucking bad the US Healthcare System is compared to the money it needs to be running (ranking pretty much last place in every category amongst first world nations, despite being one of the most expensive ones) it probably looks like a waste of money for republicans, too. And then there is the question about what health-related problems are covered by health care. Furthermore, since most Republicans seem to be on the conservative side, i can't imagine them liking the idea of some party-slut carelessly sleeping around and getting free abortions paid by the state (why use pills or condoms if the government pays for it?)