I predict Barron Trump will grow up to resent his father. Think about it, he never looks happy...

I predict Barron Trump will grow up to resent his father. Think about it, he never looks happy, and he's always away from his father.

I believe from the wings of rebellion he will grow up to be a staunch liberal or sell used cocaine on the streets.

Tell me I'm wrong.

I also think that he's in all likelihood going to grow up to be gay. He gives off an effeminate gay vibe. Mark my words, screen cap this, whatever, Barron will end up gay and a liberal or gay and living a life of solititude in some seedy part of town.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gg3G6smr7M0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Tell me I'm wrong
You're wrong

>I also think that he's in all likelihood going to grow up to be gay. He gives off an effeminate gay vibe.

Nah, he will grow up conservative as fuck after seeing his dad betray the country in exchange for shekels

>sell used cocaine
wut

no integers no truth

We really need to keep this used cocaine off our streets

he has an "unusual" relationship with his mother, so he did get those incestual sexual preferences from his father
also he's quiet and shy so i doubt he'll be anything like his daddy

He's the anti christ 666.

Baron will lead humanity to a new golden age.

Maybe user means coke that people snort but hack back up or cocaine that is collected from the lungs of dead bodies that overdosed... maybe there's a market out there for used coke because it would be cheaper than regular coke because it would have bodily fluids mixed in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gg3G6smr7M0

why are some of those skyscrapers so taller than others?

He does bear a resemblance to Damian in his demeanor.

Why is there a straight T intersection on the highway? That is gonna make California traffic look like the God damned Indy 500.

Imagine you're him and you are reading all the things about how dirty of an old man your father is. Then you listen to a tape about him bragging about cheating on your mom

So they could fit into your mom.
European infrastructure management.

I can see him growing up to be an alcoholic funeral Director, taxidermist, or to be like Norman Bates living alone with mother Melania.

I like it,keep safe?

>he never looks happy

What did he mean by this?

I envision it to be something like this.

Maybe he and Melania will move to some remote area and open up a motel together.

Different user.. what does
>keep safe?
mean?

he's kinda adorable

Sage

Spot on reaction user.
Who Norman Bates or Barron Trump?

Oddly they both have the same number of syllables in their names.

No one can honestly predict that but considering how Ivanka turned out, he might be as strong and successful as her.

But also considering his age compared to everyone else in the family, he could go down a much different path. The youngest ones in the family tend to be different. I'm the youngest in my family and I'm very different than my brother and sisters.

I accidentally replied to the wrong post, it was meant to be this one:

>Think about it, he never looks happy,

It's called going through puberty and your edgy middle school/teenage phase dumbass

Supernatural Happenings,the beast.

>t. buzzfeed employee projecting his homosexual insecurities on a kid of a political figure he despises

try and refute this, cunt

>reflex of a ultra-capitalist interventionist future, because no infrastructure as this can be made without conquering other countries' resources and implementing abusive taxes so people work as literally slaves just to see half a dozen ginormous buildings filled with bureaucrats while on their way to the modern gulags
>golden age
No wonder the USSR raided your ass for almost half a century, dumbass.

Didn't they say he spends a lot of time hanging out with his nephew and his older brother?

He's probably living with Don Jr.