First lady Melania Trump slaps at President Trump's hand on Tel Aviv tarmac in Israel

twitter.com/nwarikoo/status/866614669238259712

Trumpniggers will defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nwarikoo/status/866614669238259712
google.com/amp/www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/04/donald-melania-trump-marriage/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>twitter.com/nwarikoo/status/866614669238259712
Nah
He was just telling her to hurry up and catch up
then she kind of tapped him on the hand to say 'im coming'

You can tell in their videos that they don't like each other. Many such cases!

That's not what happened at all.

Looks like this will be Humpty Drumpfty's third divorce. I guess he's not even likeable when he's president!

>can't watch the video and decide for himself so has to rely on some bitter mudslime blue check faggot to interpret for him

I've literally never before seen such a nothing. Been around since this boards very creation... you have no choice but to kys if you have any honor whatsoever.

>twitter.com/nwarikoo/status/866614669238259712
Oh look, a big nothing

Sorry to steal some attention away from BLACKED and Seth Rich threads, nigger kike.

btw kys

>tfw Melania will never step on your balls while calling you Cheeto Mussolini

Nice White Bomber pic
*save*

>President Trump made strange hand movements confirmed for Hitler
Journalism

She has the discernment to respect local customs. Instead you want Trump to defy them.

You want Trump to act like the people that we hate coming to our countries and disrespecting our customs.

Really Xs my Y.

>respecting customs
>doesn't wear the headscarf in Saudi Arabia when even Drumpf bashed Michelle for not doing it

Shut the fuck up fake spain

This is not news worthy.

this is arguably the biggest news since the ice cream scandal, stfu t_d fag!

Who gives a shit op. Its just like when Bush was talking about nukes and people flipped shit when he mispronounced nuclear

Drumph BTFO. Hillary 99999.999999 ....9% winning now.

She would probably never slap tyrones hand tho, Trump confirmed for beta woman in the relationship.

That`s a respectable woman when you`re the President of America and you still gotta work for 3rd base... ;) succesfully defended...

this. we have watched the video and its nothing substantial. not even worth watching just trust me and close this thread and take a break from freaking out for a bit.

Tbh this looks like the most reasonable explanation

She was falling a good 3 or 4 feet behind

He isnt so stupid that hed do a PDA in a country that frowns upon it

>its totally unreasonable to suspect they may have had an argument and aren't too happy with eachother rn
>everything has to be a complex mind game

RARE

Are you too poor to drink Fiji water?

She doesn't approve of his Alliance with Israel

She's Russian after all and backs Assad

when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the hand.

That's what I'm seeing. Basically a non-verbal "where'd you go" and "I'm right here".

Hand holding is lewd desu

This, I wouldnt be surprised if they divorce after hes done being president

On the contrary got friends who work their and when theres a water cut we bath in that shiit wahahha..but if you dont have senpai or peeps who work there...it is a follar more than a coke...so.....I guess coke?

XD

She's probably upset it was Ivanka's turn last night

fuck off shill

>muh obama is hiding in Tahiti
That was a full month of retards saying nothing

He is in Israel and the PM was holding hands with his wife, retard

IT'S OVER FOR HIM THIS TIME DRUMPFKINS

I think that at this point, we all have the understanding that presidents don't have the best of relationships with there wives... literally nothing...
>Inb4 CNN and MSNBC report on it

But we don't know if he tried to get her to hijab it up, and she forcefully declined.

Maybe this is the aftermath.

People in relationships, especially marriages, argue.

And take them furniture shopping too.

If his wife won't hold his hand, how can we trust him with the nuclear codes?!?!

God I hate porkacheese. Your people are so fucking dirty and somehow arrogant despite having zero good traits.

Christ I hate the media so much.
Its literally nothing.
Fuck sake.

I'm into it. I like Melania's stoicism. She's the First Lady and she's making a power statement walking in there without holding hands. She's a tall woman. He reaches out for her, makes sure she's there. He might want to hold hands, he might want the warm security and reassurance of her touch, but she knows instinctively they both need to resist and maintain cool control over their excitement in this situation. They probably just had breakfast and now they're walking into Israel after coming from Saudi Arabia, it must be a dream come true for the Trump family... It's good for white American and Western women to be represented by a woman like Melania, I think she's good for the esteem of the West in general. I want us to be like the Spartans, whose women are pillars of strength and whose wombs produce the most powerful men on the planet. She's got this. I don't underestimate her. She is like the Earth.

#fakenews
#lugenpresse

(((Trump))) getting literally cucked in front of billions

>No fucking wall
>Is smooching up to mudslimes
>Is smooching up to fucking likes

I'm genuinely considering suicide right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this. It was supposed to be LITERALLY THE EXACT OPPOSITE WHAT IS FUCKING HAPPENING GUYS

Given she was mad at him, why would she be? She basically was a glorified prositute who married a really really rich guy, got a beautiful son out of it, and now she's the fucking first lady of the united states. What does she expect? Hey Donald, I want a space station? No. You're the worst husband ever.

Maybe she doesn't want him to be a bitch for the kikes?

She's still our gal but Trump is lost.

Isn't she a crypto jew from eastern europe?

Is this even irony at this point?

hillary can still win!

They almost never hold hands anyway, i'm not a hand holder, no hand holding, what's the point, they get sweaty easily. Everybody's uncomfortable after, especially if you have to shake hands or touch people even with the left one.

>Don't know wtf a Portuguese looks like
>Google Portuguese man
>A spineless vagabond washed up on the beach

google.com/amp/www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/04/donald-melania-trump-marriage/amp

Well she doesn't like being first lady and it's taking a toll on her marriage

She wasn't gonna hold his hand until he kissed the wall and put on his good goy hat.

Truly epik comeback Amerishart.

2 scoops

heh wished SHE kissed myuknowhatimsayin

lel

Don't you have your sisters arms to shave?

My first thought. Man it´s looking hairy for the right side. I was certain they would let him get some of the high up pedos AT LEAST, to quell the animosity growing, to give us a bone.

>t. an unmarried fag

>Implying Trudeau isn't a big bitch who was elected by his last name alone and muh weed.
This retard couldn't control a classroom let alone a country

Cuck.

Calling others a cuck while supporting the head cuckold himself. Nice.
Look Pajeet, if his daddy didn't import your shitty family then this country would be 100x better

>likes to blow leafs
Thanks, but no thanks.

>being this much of a cuck

>Voting Trudeau

He clearly made the gesture for her to hurry up, which ended with her getting annoyed and slapped his hand away.
Slavic women for you.

I think Melania's coldness is causing Trump's comfort eating.

>implying I voted for Trudeau

Thanks for outing yourself as a redditcuck.

Says the maple chink

>cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuckcuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuckcuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuckcuck cuckcuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuckcuck cuckcuck cuck

>implying I like that kike
Leafs are retarded.

can't wait for the pictures of trump with the jew cap and sucking some serious jew cock

What did you expect? She never wanted to stay married to that waddling tub of lard for the rest of her life but now hes president and she has no choice. Can you imagine a sitting president going through a divorce? It would spell out disaster for him so he wont let her.

Men don't have to wear a headscarf.

this is some hollywood tabloid shit

t. a fucking leaf

Have you ever been with a women? It fucking happens. Worse feeling in the world but it fucking happens. Women get mad.

OK dis House of Cards

He's going to remarry midway through his 4 years isn't he?

I imagine he doesnt really give a shit.

>it appears