They fucking got to him. All that joy and excitement I felt on Nov...

They fucking got to him. All that joy and excitement I felt on Nov. 8 was for literally nothing but the same jewish bootlicking and neo-con, war mongering retardation. The happiest moment of my life, and it all happened to be a lie.

They just will not let us win.

So he went to the fucking wailing wall. Do you understand the concept of "appearances"?

No?

Shut the fuck up and quit shilling.

Literally every US president has worn a Yamaka at the west wall you faggot.

I'm not even pro-Trump but come the fuck on

What's this 'us' shit, straya?

>They just will not let us win.
WAAAAAAAH IT'S SO UNFAIR

Grow the fuck up. Welcome to the real world. There is no fair, everyone is lying to you, and you are NOT RIGHT. Accept it.

Why is Sup Forums so pacifist?

Oh wait, (((they))) pulling US into wars because zionism or whatever?

>Trump is not acting as I want, therefore he is a shill
Fucking children here....

You nazi faggots are just as bad as commies. Fuck off. You don't understand geopolitics. Cry more shill. What did you think Trump was going to do start a fucking holocaust? ? God damn you shills are retarded with your muh Jews memes

>comparing neo-cuckservative bush to Trump as your argument

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>envoke chaos god
>not expecting chaos to unfold
you got what you asked for

Even Sup Forums is defending this trash, now. This is just disgusting.

>Not locking her up
>Obama care not repealed, just rebranded Trump care
>Wall has barely any progress
>"I'm a Nationalist and a Globalist"
>"Amnesty is a case of heart"
>Syria strike
>Muslim ass kissing
>Saudi Arabia weapons "deal"

You're all retarded if you don't see what a liar he is being.

only hitler is based

Ok even your faggot putin did this. He was saying everyone does this you stupid child.

>M-MUH 82 DIMENSIONAL PICK UP STICKS

The one thing i'm hoping he does is just build that wall, at the very minimum

You're missing the point. Given the circumstances, any American president would've done this.

>Syria strike
Duh, fuck putin fuck Syria. America was never going to be pro Syria you retard.

why the fuck do people respect jews?
i fucking hate the jews

t. Mohammed who wants to vote in laws killing christians

That's not a good thing, that just says that Trump is just as bad.

The mold needs to be broken or else we will always be puppets of Israel.

Why would they let you win goyim? You are a race of pale niggers

So? Just shows that Trump is another good goy.

Calling me Muhammud when I hate middle east sand nogs. fuck you SaND nigg loving faggot slav

You really think (((they))) would let him become president if he was an anti-Semite?

Use your fucking brain ffs. Your president was a good goy from the very beginning.

Muh 6 billion, and Christfags being a bunch of pathetic shills for Judaism.

>inb4 mudslime

You can hate kikes, Christfags and mudslime.

Get outta here boomer, don't you have a pension to live on you built from ruining the economy and housing market of your ancestors?

They rule all white nations

White people are pale niggers

Lmao, people laugh at religious people for believing in God while there are still adults who believe in politicians' promises

i love they cook up this "trump is an anti-semite" lie to try to keep him from winning, and then when he goes on a tour in search of the biggest peace deal ever and doesn't gas them or whatever, he is now "turning on his base" despite the whole thing being their own lie to begin with

it is really amazing

>they cook up this "trump is anti-semite" lie
The media has never done this. He made it abundantly clear that he's Israel's bitch.

If that were the case you fat retard you'd support Russia and syria. Instead you want to arm ISIS through Saudi Arabia. kys and stop pretending to be retarded

It's still a massive shame. The excitement here when he won was absolutely amazing and it was all for nothing.

Warmongering? What did you think would happen if he built a wall with mexico and threatened to kill all muslims on earth which is 1.2 billion people!
Did you think he was the next hitler, and beyond international intervention or something?

You beliefs would have destroyed your country and it is time to admit that fact.

you're kidding, right? just search the terms trump and anti-semitism and feast on the bazillion articles from mainstream news over the past year

and beyond that, the stormfront contingent needs to understand that this isn't a cartoon. trump is trying to get a major deal done over there.

Radical Islamic Terrorism and the influx of middle eastern illegal immigrants, unchecked and unvetted are probably one of the most significant threats to America right now.

I would say that keeping good relations with the Saudis and Israel as middle eastern powers can go a long way with helping stabilize the middle east and reducing radical violence, and making and keeping world peace.

no, I don't trust Saudis or Israel, but I trust Donald Trump, and I know (because Im not a drooling idiot) that diplomacy is better than war.

aka Israel first.. he should be working on deals for america

If I had saw this was going to be the headline after he was elected I think most of us would've stayed home

Shill and saged.
Also kys

Trump is finished.

(((Trump))) begins.

The dream is dead lads.

heh no way man he's not over there calling them all terrorists and threatening to gas the wailing wall clearly he has betrayed us heil hitler heil hitler

peace in the middle east is an america-first policy. actually making tons of money off arms that were previously given away and are our big export is an america first policy. these photos are circulating to try to separate trump from his base, or at least what they think his base is - knee-jerk stormfront virgins. and look how it's working.

there's nothing to understand
trump sold out to kikes

nu/pol/ is real

How is this chaos, pretty much any leader of any country on the global scale will do the exact same fucking thing in their tenure?

Donaldberg Trumpenstein

Saudis are the ones funding wahabism and jihad,they are the ones funding groupes like ISIS,they are the reason so many refugees are coming to europe,they even fund these mosques and make scholars who brainwash idiots to spread their version of islam in europe
On the other hand israel and america are helping saudis by destroying assad and making all these "freedom fighters"
Israel and saudis are the ones responsible for the destruction of europe and the middle east
The only person who is stabilizing the middle east would be assad since he protect christians,kurds and other muslims who dont support wahabism he is the only leader who keeps ISIS from taking over
The whole middle east and europe

SUFFOCATION
NO BREATHING

Are we at war? No? Then why are you bitching

Of course you retard.

The entire election was a massive psy-op to demoralize globalist opposition. Everyone in power knew Hillary was a lame duck candidate. Everyone knew Trump was winning. They rigged the polls not to help Hillary, but to make the right feel like it had accomplished something great. All the while, filling his staff with traitors behind the scenes. He's a senile, egotistic buffoon who'll throw anything under the bus for some praise, or do whatever his precious daughter wants, since the rest of his bloodline are failures or autists. Practically the easiest puppet imaginable.

They built you up and broke you down.

I hope you learned your lesson, at least. Next time, lay off the

>t-the redpill is too hard for normal people, we need to start slow
>e-celebs are a boon for the movement!
>i-it's just putting up appearances
>the embarrassment that is the alt-right is just a gateway mentality

And simply put, do not trust anyone who will not name the enemy.

>Sold out
Ive been sayi g this for over a year that every candidate is kosber, if people wpuld do a little research they'd see he had tona of jew family members.

>So he went to the fucking wailing wall
>So he wore their hat.
>So he prayed to the wall
>That still doesn't mean he's with them

>>envoke chaos god
>>not expecting chaos to unfold
That's the worst part, this isn't ''chaos'', this is more of the same bullshit we've had for decades now, more of the same saudi arabia funding, israel supporting garbage, no locking her up, no wall, more globalist appointings. This is the worst outcome of all the ones we could have gotten, a neutered goy population who think they have ''won'' while on the background the ZOG machine keeps operating the same as always

At this point I quite honestly genuinely think that it might have actually been better if Killary had won and we'd gotten some proper chaos, that way the people would have gotten fed up and actually started fighting back, I really believe that they only let Trump as a way to let up some pressure to calm the goyim down

Consider this: You aren't just wrong about Trump, you are also just as wrong about other political ideas.

Fuck off reddit. Go worship Dubya 2.0

I'm sick of globalist kikery

>What are tourists
>Whatare expats
>What are field trps
>What are proxies
>What are VPNs

when in rome!

Melenia didn't cover her face. So he clearly doesn't give a fuck about that.

Backtabbin' Trump.
sleazy snake with no diginity.

>The happiest moment of my life
I feel bad for you, man. Admittedly, I also invested emotionally in the lying schmuck, but nothing even close to that.

At least I now know that all those among the elites are disgusting, vile, corrupt pigs who don't deserve to live - no exceptions. There is no "our team", every single one of them is an enemy. A useful thing to know.

>Isn't chaos
>6,000,000 shill threads on the subject

Pick one, and only one.

>Trump is not acting as I want, therefore he is a shill
Trump is not acting as he promised to act - that's what makes him a shill, you imbecile faggot.
>comparing neo-cuckservative bush to neo-cuckservative Trump as your argument
>Given the circumstances, any American president would've done this.
Trump got elected exactly because he was supposed to be NOT just any American president (i.e., murderous scumbag who sells weapons and protection racket to terrorists).

>when he goes on a tour in search of the biggest peace deal ever
No, you fucking piece of shit, he goes on a tour to sell an assload of modern weaponry to terrorists. The ones sworn to to kill your infidel momma, your infidel papa and your whole family of infidel retards, I might add.

Yep I'm back to shilling Bernie. Trump, Clinton, Comey, Podesta, etc should all be locked up for numerous things. Bernie even at that age woulf be better than Dump or Clitbitch.