It is really pointless and pathetic to be nationalist. My country did this. Your country did that

It is really pointless and pathetic to be nationalist. My country did this. Your country did that.

Did you actually partake in those doings, or are you just a sheepish faggot who thinks what the leaders of a nation have accomplished helps you identify yourself?

wtf I love globalism now

When niggers stop demanding reparations let me know

Over 50% of German children have a migration background.

We won't ever be nationalist again.

fuck off. lurk more new fag.

You culture, your language, you way of life is unique and it's a consequence of the sacrifices made by past generations. You should be proud of it.

An american cuck.

No.

You can't be proud of anything you didn't have a hand in yourself. Never be proud of the accomplishments of your friends or your family. Especially never be proud of the accomplishments of strangers.

Just be a faggot.

>My country did this. Your country did that.
Nationalism is about your nation, not your country. Not that I would expect most Americans to really know, but there actually is a difference between the two. Europeans understand that much more deeply, and for them the two generally overlap. Nationalism is about blood, not borders.

>You can't be proud of anything you didn't have a hand in yourself. Never be proud of the accomplishments of your friends or your family. Especially never be proud of the accomplishments of strangers.
what kind of backwards thinking is that?

>those doings
leave immediately you sand-nigger faggot

Cool.

Then fuck off forever with the "you should take responsibility because your country did [x]!!11!!1!" shit.

wtf i love completely open borders and massive demographic changes now.

>This passes for bait around here now

Then they are not German children.

Do you have a family? Are you not proud of anything they do and accomplish? Like it or not every small contribution you make to the collective influences its outcome and you are at least partially responsible for it. Nationalism or the nation is like that but on an even bigger scale, the biggest extended family possible, if you will. It keeps people united and together, fighting together for a common purpose/goal, just like a family does.

Don't mind him, we still have retards in our country....

It was sarcasm.

I thought "just be a faggot" would make that clear.

hnnggg

I am hardcore autist, sarcasm does not work for me very well
in real life, I insult people directly instead of insulting their intelligence by memetics

It is really pointless and pathetic to love your family. My brother did this. Your sister did that.

Did you actually partake in those doings, or are you just a sheepish faggot who thinks what people only related to you by circumstance have accomplished helps you identify yourself?

no kidding

Why do leftshits like redefining words to fit their agenda. Heres the definition of pride from google

"a feeling or deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one's own achievements, the achievements of those with whom one is closely associated, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired."

>We still have retards in our county
Looks like you're amongst them buddy.

>still trying to play it off
Pathetic

I just want my schools to not be 80% mexican. Why can't liberals just not do this shit...

all peoples have a right to govern themselves
/thread

fucking this

How cucked can you be to not take pleasure in the success of your country, your family, and yourself?

At least the other user admitted to being an autist.

You ought to do the same. You need to accept your disabilities before you can learn to live with them.

is this true hans?

This is only those who have no family or national pride say.

>damage control

Check those digits and tell me he's lying

>Did you actually partake in those doings

Did the quarterback score the touchdown?

I am a continuation of my ancestors. It's called team work, you double nigger.

(caveat - I'm happy to bring down borders...between whites)

I haven't done shit with my life so I'm going to live off of the success of others that looked like me

This is now a Mimi thread

>it is bad to love your fellow countrymen
>it is bad to serve your country whether in public service, military or voluntary civic service
>education that instills respect for authority and your fellow countrymen is disgraceful and backwards
>honest hard work, living productive lives and civility that contributes to your country and your society are bad things
>divisive identity politics, disrespect of authority, disregarding of laws and social standards is progress

Watcha doing rabbi?

>You can't be proud of anything you didn't have a hand in yourself.

You can't take pride in a home your father built?

Why not? You are part of your father. He is part of you. If you take no pride in the home he left you, you will neglect it and it will fall into ruin.

Wait...are you black?

This would explain a lot.

That's not what nationalism is. It's taking pride in what those others have done to motivate you to work hard and continue the legacy they have helped to build. It's wanting to work hard to build and better the nation that those you are proud of and look up to helped to build in the first place. It's like getting an inheritance from a parent that worked hard and not wanting to waste or squander it, but make it even larger and more impressive like a good person should want to.

The ones that claim that ancestry has nothing to do with the present and future is part of doing away with the contributions of those of European ancestry.

We know of the attempts to rewrite history. And for non-whites to achieve this goal, they have to minimalize the contributions made to the world, by those of European ancestry.

You lunatics cant have it both ways...either whites contributed more to this planet than any other ethnic group, which allows us to rightly enjoy our white supremacy, (which most humans worldwide, have benefitted from white sumpremacy)...or it doesn't.

>Nationalism is about your nation, not your country. Not that I would expect most Americans to really know, but there actually is a difference between the two.

I'm sure they mention it in passing in somewhere in your education system.

And in turn your ancestors will take no pride in you or themselves.

...It's a black thing.

>there is a difference
Practically speaking there is little distinction and a pointless technicality that detracts from the main debate which is the merits of encouraging unity and common cause in serving the nation state.

There's a reason today's youth in the UK see police warnings as badges of honour, symbols of coming of age. Wherein the past it rightly would have been seen as a disgrace and shameful act.

Your culture is a torch fueled by the blood of your ancestors, and passed down to you with the implication that you will fuel it with your own blood and sweat so the generation after you will still have it.

Denying your culture is telling your entire lineage past and future, to go fuck themselves. You're saying that iPhones and Starbucks are more important than your traditions, rituals that have been performed for thousands of years unbroken.

I'd be like if your parents leave you a house in their will and you say "I didn't earn this", and let a pack of niggers move in for free.

individualism
the true american plague

You must be lying

you colonial mongrels with so-called nations don't know shit about fuck

>Slovenia
What has Slovenia ever achieved other than be someone else's bitch?

But that illustrates the point IMO to some extent, the nation has changed moreso than the country in the UK, it's gone from overwhelmingly homogeneously white British to not being the case. In London where the nation used to have been intact with nearly all white Brits, the culture could have been collective because the people were essentially one big family, which allowed for much greater enforcement of positive white social norms, like being disgusted at getting into legal trouble with the police. With the importation of the third world and its cultures and nations into the country, it's all changed entirely.

I'm not claiming any compatriots' past deeds; we finally achieved nationhood just prior to this millenium and managed to retain our homogeneity in everything that makes us Slovenes to this day, which is something many nations/ethnicities have lost

>Says the Russian speaking my language.

you lost me there, explain

>importation of muds means Nationalism is bad
It is the very rejection of civic service and respect for your fellow countryman that lead the UK down this path. The absurd idea that all are equal that your own citizens should be treated as second class in order to accomodate for strangers who have no intention other than to exploit your goodwill.

The imbalance of culture is a symptom of a greater problem, and the way to "deal with it" is not to acquiesce like the Romans did in Gaul or the Byzantines in Anatolia or as you now preach.

The way to deal with it is to reinforce the culture and expand as did the Spanish in the Reconquista or the Greek War of Independence. The idea that the virtues of one's people and one's culture should be cherished is what will ensure your culture will preserve and endure.

Nationalism is a very aggressive ideology, and that is the problem of every fascist ideology.

Honest question.

How did you guys interpret "just be a faggot".

The intention was that it was a summary of what was stated above; just be a faggot by not having any pride in the accomplishments of others.

I'm struggling to see how you guys interpreted it. On a scale of zero to autismo where am I?

>very aggressive
It doesnt have to be aggressive nor is it the only ideology that can be aggressive.

One need not look further than the Middle East to know democratic liberalism is a war mongering cancer that needs to be pacified.

That's only the US's version of "democratic liberalism", Norway, Australia, Sweden, Germany, etc. get by just fine with it.

>The absurd idea that all are equal that your own citizens should be treated as second class in order to accomodate for strangers who have no intention other than to exploit your goodwill.
Bingo
Mexicant's don't integrate here
They will be a big part of the reason the U.S. breaks up in the coming decades because they don't identify with this country's roots

I'm an ethno-nationalist

If niggers want citizenship for their kids, they have to impregnate our women

It's not really about countries, it's about civilization.
Some countries happened to have spread it while other complain about muh colonialism because they want to stay retarded.

So Antifa throwing bricks at people is okay? Because that's what you implied.

You're a Russian...or whatever...and you're speaking English.

France UK Germoney and Australia too all got their hands dirty in wars in the Middle East.

What has Iraq to do with Australia or the UK? What good is it for us to send our police forces to Africa to spy for the Americans in the name of democracy and freedom? What good was it for all Europe to have raped and pillaged Libya?

Hardly fine internationally and even worse at home where our budgets are growing in social welfare costs whilst our other services and needs languish.

I assumed your statement was sincere and not sarcastic and you were literally instructing us to just be faggots.

You are using the same arguments that communists use "It wasn't real communism!", which is pointless as empirical evidence is how we judge their utility as theoretical abstractions are just that.

You are right that it's not the only aggressive ideology, but communism and nationalism both seem to function as reactive ideologies with aggressiveness as a key political strategy.

That's retarded. What are you a Jew who believes hes Jewish only if the mother is Jewish?

You misunderstand what nationalism is you dumb kike serving burger. It is about loving YOUR OWN PEOPLE.

>Norway, Australia, Sweden, Germany, etc get by just fine with it.
>user not knowing the national debt these nations carry.

Why do you justify those retarded mudslime countries having a say in what's good for them?
If you just let them be, they'll be everything you don't want a country to be about.

people here are fluent in several languages besides their mother tongue, comes with the territory of occupying important crossroads
there's something to be said about being able to communicate with natives in their language when abroad

GOTTA GETTA GOOK

> Not knowing that national debt is mostly a meme
> Not knowing that those countries actually have very healthy levels of national debt overall relative to their GDP

There is not a single thread about "loving your own people", if nationalism as you claim is about loving your people, we should see more examples of it than 0 in what is a 90% nationalist board.

You didnt realize what company you are in?

Let me spell it out: LITERAL RETARDS AND 14 YEAR OLDS

Sure it doesn't come with the territory of being occupied by important people passing through?

>Communicating with natives

We never had any trouble.

>It is really pointless and pathetic to be nationalist. My country did this. Your country did that.
>Did you actually partake in those doings, or are you just a sheepish faggot who thinks what the leaders of a nation have accomplished helps you identify yourself?
But that's just national pride you fucking retard.

Nationalism means putting the interests of your nation and its members ahead of the interests of other nations and their members.
Its about compartmentalization, common ground, shared values.
And no, nation is not a synonym of country.
And no, nations are not built of magic dirt.

>aggressiveness
What you don't seem to understand is Nationalism can be divorced from aggression, but then only an idiot would not prepare for war in times of peace.

If you look at Washington I would say he was a Nationalist. He argues for civil society, encourages good religion, rails against divisive party politics and admonishes the government to spend when needed but save as well.

These are good things that people should aspire to do not critiqued and denounced as patriarchal rape culture to oppress the working class.

What do you fjordnigger think the fourteen words are about?

Is it easy being a moron?

sorry burger

>not knowing that you look like a fool hiding behind the term, "meme"
>not knowing that disastrous economies are what allows governments to take full control over all aspects of their citizen's lives.

And the remaining 50% are Russian rape babies kek

I am saying as a Nationalist you wouldn't go running off in random wars of limited benefit to your country to your people. We in Australia have many more obvious threats far closer to home than the crazy muds of Iraq.

But then again if you wish to maintain world dominance you would truly need to get your hands dirty in everything.

It is really pointless and pathetic to be proud of your children. My kid did this. Your kid did that.

Did you actually partake in those doings, or are you just a sheepish faggot who thinks what the offspring of a person have accomplished helps you identify yourself?

Why didn't we nuke them all already is beyond me.
I'm fine with it.
Sure innocents will die, but it's for the greater good.
They've basically become a threat to civilization itself.
They've proven they were against progress in the past by fucking killing off all their scientists.
Islam must fucking die, one way or another.

It is really pointless and pathetic to be proud of your parents. My father did this. Your mother did that.

Did you actually partake in those doings, or are you just a sheepish faggot who thinks what the ancestors of a personhave accomplished helps you identify yourself?

>OP is a retarded faggot

It's really pointless and pathetic to be proud of yourself. You did this, I did that.
Really, you didn't do anything you simply latched onto something someone else did and did it mediocrly enough to warrant some good boy points.
Society isn't needed, you aren't needed.

> Sweden
> Germany
> Norway
> Australia
> Disastrous economies
> government fully controlling their citizens' lives

It's not about world dominance.
It's about ideology.
Islamfags can't think outside of their retarded book.
If they don't actively support terrorism, they feign sadness while being glad infidels were killed.
I say we take the same stance.

What do you expect from a board full of failures and autists with little to nothing to show for their 18-25 years of life? When one has little to no accomplishments of their own they ride off the achievements of others, ergo white trash and niggers and their muh white race and we wuz kangs bullshit.

1 post by OP. This is a shill thread. Write sage in options field.