GATE MKultra

Fuck you pol.

I'm now convinced gate was a program to identify intelligent white males, classify their moral and intellectual capabilities and susceptibility to mind control and ultimately target and subvert those whom they designated as possible future adversaries.

Is our congregation, congress and confederacy on pol a coincidence or social engineering?

I know for a fact that they run various filtering effects during (((education)) to stop those with the wrong "morals" and ideas from advancing.

Fuck you pol. I'm already crazy enough.

Original post Cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qQkpC
salon.com/2002/05/07/students/
hraf.yale.edu/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Relations_Area_Files
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_vs._farmer_hypothesis
usedulaw.com/352-jacob-k-javits-gifted-and-talented-students-education-act.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A
youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk
youtube.com/watch?v=BqcK53mBuYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So, another GATE washout posted in a tinfoil thread a few hours ago. Been trying to dig up info since. I remember these threads from a few months ago, but it seemed like people had lost interest. Any new info?

>quick rundown

GATE = Gifted and Talented Education, it's a part of the American system. Basically kids are put through a screening test around grade 3-4 and some are selected by the results of the test to go into separate classes, sometimes separate schools for a day or so each week. Here they are given the most advanced memes the state has in order to ensure they follow the rest of the cattle, or better yet, become the left wing memes and get handed the keys to the gate.

Fastforward from grade school, shitposting on Sup Forums one day [ archive.is/qQkpC ] about LSD trips, kek, and the other 41 deities re-incarnating back to Earth for the final battle and what do you know, the thread is full of ex-GATE kids, like all of us (till it got shill bombed) were top of our class gifted and talented students who went through this special system.

A few similarities about us became apparent as the threads naturally evolved;
- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
- windows were covered
- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
- Interest in /x/ phenomena
- Heavy early twenties drug period
- Forehead scares
- Early speech therapy
- First born sons
- Migraines
- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
- Meme Magic
- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
- Above average intuition

>p much match this list 100% save for the artsy israeli gf, unless my wife has neglected to mention something to me.

I was in gifted and I'm a nigger. Hate me

Is there any info on possible locations or timeframes where this was happening? Late to the topic but I think I might have been involved as well.

Tried to get into gate but I didn't get in

Gate washouts should join Freemasons and become a force to be reckoned with

the hands are a giveaway when they take them later in life and don't get them as kids. fingers broken repeatedly to break down their soul

>I was in gifted
gifted in rap music or car stealing?

/x/ Containment Breech Thread.Sage and report. Do not bump. Do not reply.

mo' hands.

The gate program was institutes in the 1980's I believe.

But a lot of the questions are like a personality test for morality.

Kids don't get the big picture, but I think it was a psych test to establish targets for soft torture. Then through systematic opression strip them of their will to succeed.

>hazel eyes
>occipital bun
>had a NDE of drowning
>barely remember GATE
>heavy early twenties drug period
>first born son

what are you on about OP, now you've got me worried

Nah mate they just put young white men on adderal for 7 years and call it a day. I refused to take it ever again my junior year of highschool because it ruined my social life.
>t. Law student that was on 54mg

Good thing I failed that shit

A thread yesterday about GATE program mentioned that a common factor among the programs young participants was that most had an Israeli art student girlfriend. Curious.
This factor, if true, instantly reminded me of a researcher, Christopher Ketcham, who investigated a strange series of events prior to late 2001. His article, posted below, reveals how foreign agents broke into several federal DEA offices across the country within a span of months posing as Israeli "art students."
Not sure if it is connected to GATE program but an interesting thought.

link:
salon.com/2002/05/07/students/
>salon
Its worth the read anons

Okay.. in Canada I was in the gifted program which I assume is similar. My birth had complications, I have hazel eyes, I've had two near death experiences, don't worry remember it all too well, suffer from migraines and went to speech therapy. This is 2spoopy4me

>Israeli art student girlfriends
GET OUT OF MY LIFE REEEEEEEEE

Sounds crazy enough to fit in with the rest of Sup Forums proven theories and be true.

I believe it.

>almost everything matches.

What the fucking shitfuck.

They thought they could churn out autists from the crowd harldy do they know I was too intelligent to work

Exact post from yesterday

Former GATE kid here. Literally WTFing right now.
>hazel eyes
>occipital bun
>birth complications
>little memory of GATE
>heavy pot use from 17-20
>migraines as child
The occipital bun is the one that shook me the most.

>- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)

leave me the fuck alone and get away from me i click on this thread and that list couldve been fucking anything but not now

fuck you

Okay, thankfully I wasn't in gifted classes until much later but this thread opened up a floodgate of memories. Everything lines up except being white and the girlfriend part.

Before I go off and do my own research, this isn't one of those things that will get me suicided right?

Also: first born son

>TFW when no Israeli art student gf

Why? It's a genetic holdover from Neanderthals that indicates a higher expression of Neanderthal traits, and those guys were basically spergey and smart.

>The occipital bun is the one that shook me the most.
That is just a sign that you posses a lot of Neanderthal DNA. Educate yourself felow Neanderthal-Sapien hybrid.

Here are some other traits
>hyperdense and strong bones
>large collar bones, wide shoulders
>blood hyper coagulation
>above average skull size ~ cranial capacity
>pronounced above normal reflexes
>2 std deviation above mean iq

>Israeli art students went into the twin towers before 9/11

G-guys

My mom tried to get me into this, they said no, too many white boys already. This was my first red pill, must have been 3rd or 4th grade.

>tfw got into the gifted program because of incredibly high VERBAL IQ, kicked out a month later because not good enough at math

phew, thank goodness I was too poor to get proper nutrients for my brain thing

Gives a new meaning to Gate Keepers

They must have started this after I finished grade school because I scored in the 99th percentile on my standardized tests every year and I never went through any program like this. I also went to a private Catholic school though.

>hazel
>math bump
>almost died at birth
>almost drowned
>very little memory of experience within program
>NOT followed
>windows were covered
>interest in "phenomena"
>drug habit in late teens
>scar on forehead from accident
>NO speech therapy
>first born son
>extreme migraines
>NO israeli art student gf
>meme magic
>premonitions earlier in life
>above average intuition
Sums it up bud.

Intelligence and morality questions for sure. Other questions that may suggest susceptibility to brain-washing.

"big picture" concealed from beginning. Program never had anything to do with "better" education.

indeed

Luckily, I took a shit on them before they fucked me in the ass or put me on drugs. Or, whatever the fuck they were really after, no doubt there's more to it than meets the eye.

Sounds about right. Same (or similar) program. "gifted" program.

Indeed, it tastes sweet.

Indeed, they did.

Anyways, enjoy your honeypoop.

Out of curiosity, anybody diagnosed with an anxiety disorder ITT? OCD here.

I thought this /x/ tier until I went back, found my records from three years in the program and started googling names and it led me here:
hraf.yale.edu/
This is the American Tavistock institute. I'm not even kidding, the book I found googling my teacher's relatively uncommon name was on theories of homicide.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Relations_Area_Files
HRAF was started as a CIA project based out of Yale.
Not larping, my experience relates to project stargate.

Public schools. Starts near 3rd grade.

idk its possible but i wouldnt be so tin foil about it. i think it was more harmless and to try to get more productive and useful people in society. my dad was involved in the boe and worked closely with the gifted program so its likely things would have been caught.
>occipiptal bun
>jaundice at birth
>in addicents with machinery and cars
>memory thing
guys it was in fucking grade school of course it is kinda vague. i remember some stuff like playing word games or building spaghetti and marshmallow towers or making a marble race course with cardboard tubes and a math tournament. there were also loads of puzzle games we were allowed to play with.
>being followed
im just really paranoid and always think im being monitored or followed
>/x/ stuff
yeah kinda but my mom and sisters are overly into it and it kinda ruins it. i sometimes get a bit psychotic and overly into /x/ stuff
>drugs
big time. coke, smack, cid, shrooms, pcp, oxy, hydro, speed, booze mostly. had periods of really heavy use. id get sick if i quit drinking or opiates and points.
>first born son
>premonitions
ive had it happen but generally deny it means anything
>intuition
my intuition had been commented on multiple times in academic settings

>pronounced above normal reflexes

I work as a stocker at a grocery store, and every time I see an item start to fall off the shelf I manage to catch it effortlessly, to the point that it doesn't even interrupt my workflow.

Any time someone sees it happen they seem impressed, but I don't really get why.

>tfw probably an autist

This all about raising KeK

I was in a catholic school and it started in first grade.

i got put in that and then realised it was hard and gay so i failed out of it purposefully

what does it mean

>measured 142 iq
>was put into gifted and talented program 5th and 6th grade
>washed out in 6th grade due to sudden development of severe behavioral issues
>ended up eventually dropping out of high school after several stays in mental hospitals ordered by courts
>have fucked up health issues
>lost my intelligence and ability to concentrate
>was NEET for 4 years
>finally summoned back willpower to go to college
>now have a decent $80k job and am doing okayish except no real friends and nogf

Yeah I have a shit life. It'd be pretty fun to blame this conspiracy theory of yours but it was 50% genetics (my father had schizophrenia) and 50% my own bitch ass fault.

Considering I was a leftie right up until I turned like 21 and wasn't even exposed to the normal propaganda due to missing so much formal schooling, I'd say even the smartest people can and will be brainwashed, so why would they do shit like this when they can brainwash anyone?

>tfw i was the only nonwhite in my gifted class
That math bump on the back of my head has me spooked I thought I was the only one

You're a CIA sleeper cell assassin. You will be activated when necessary

Yes.

Self corrected it by increasing my vitamin dosage and eating lots and lots of magnesium supplements.

Lately I've been theorizing that "anxiety" and "add" symptoms have a lot to do with our genetic heritage, ie neanderthal origins. My skull size is insane for my overall size and calculated brain size is 1750cc ++. With a brain that big its going to be very nutrient and blood thirsty and I noticed that time periods in which I maintain a very good cardiovascular shape is when anxiety barely bothers me at all.

Hope this helps

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_vs._farmer_hypothesis

I was in that program, half the program was Asian with some nogs that they felt bad for thrown in.

i have a concern. i remember reading these old threads mentioning blue eyes and an israeli girlfriend

i had one of (((them))) approach me randomly and start flirting by mentioning my eye color. i was in the program when i was younger. is the idea that the government intervenes in our lives to keep us in check or something?

Bump. This is way better than Blumfq LGBTFO shill garbage

>tfw everyone in my life is related to a gov agency by chance

This all about one third of the human race being wiped out by a cataclysm that literally turns the sky red.

If it makes you feel better I've hidden my power level and am now in one of the best acting schools. Hope I can red pill some people

>I work as a stocker at a grocery store, and every time I see an item start to fall off the shelf I manage to catch it effortlessly, to the point that it doesn't even interrupt my workflow.

lol, I know that feeling man. Neanderthal DNA has some amazing shit that the world has yet to discover. Apparently the USA government already knows of this.

Same here. I exercise almost incessantly. I have had fixations with numbers ever since I can remember. Counting the number of syllables in a person's sentence on my fingers was one of my compulsions. Anyway, vitamins, exercise, CBT, and St. John's Wort/GABA seem to help.

I was in the program until middle school. Follow all the things said here, my dad fits all the same things except Israeli art student GF. We both have and continue to have extreme migraines, big heads, etc. I also have a very strange indent on my top left skull that I have no memory of getting. Also we both have premonitions.

> Blue eyes
> Occipital Bun
> Birth Complications
> First born sons
These are the big standouts for me. Several others are partially true to various degrees.

I was homeschooled so I was shielded from this program. Maybe I would be ticking off more of these if I'd been enrolled. I don't get migraines. Maybe you guys were programmed to get migraines.

Bumping for spoopyness.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_vs._farmer_hypothesis

Thank you, I learn something new everyday here.

>A key component of the hypothesis is that the proposed "hyperfocus" aspect of ADHD is a gift or benefit under appropriate circumstances. The hypothesis also explains the distractibility factor in ADHD individuals and their short attention span for subject matter that does not trigger hyperfocus, along with various other characteristics such as apathy towards social norms, poor planning and organizing ability, distorted sense of time, impatience, attraction to variety or novelty or excitement, and impulsiveness.
Holy shit, this is like my whole life. I thought it's a bad thing up till recently when I began to harness it and manipulate it for my purposes.

>tfw have all of the above but eye color and israeli gf
WTF this is spooky, OP. With all the big alphabet soup agencies watching us and you posting this, I'm thinking you are one of them and were there watching us grow up.
I had people following me and photoshopping pictures of me into placing me into places I was not as a kid within the school! Photoshop was not easy to get back then...

we wuz neandrethals senpai

they gave us our own lil world's

might as well use em to ur advantage

I tested iq 150+ separately a couple years after not getting into gate. obviously they cut people loose and watched what happened to them over the years.

my life is filled with odd shit happening constantly and people that aren't who can't seem to keep their cover intact.

Any chance you are a mathematician or physicist now?

>I had people following me and photoshopping pictures of me into placing me into places I was not as a kid within the school! Photoshop was not easy to get back then...
Please elaborate.

I remember a few months ago there was an user who made a thread titled "panopticon" or something, and he had people following him around his city, and when he noticed them, they would escape. The way he talked, I'm very tempted to believe he wasn't insane.

I was in 2nd grade back in the early 90's when they came out with TAG program here in Dallas and me and this Jewish girl in my class were some of the first to be selected for it.

Literally days after it started, the niggers were on the news complaining dat deys keeds weren't getting into TAG because the skool system be raciss.

It got shut down and back to the fucking fold we went.

The Dallas school system went' completely downhill fast after that. They started bussing niggers into the white neighborhood schools. Parents started transferring their kids to private and magnet schools literally the next year. My class went from being 95% white to 95% nigger.

Similar reflex response, with falling, and other physical activities.

Indeed, same.

Your last mentions help with my compulsive behavior.

Was homeschooled before, probably helped me scoot out before it turned into something shitty.

Yup

interesting...

Here is more food for thought.

The federal Gifted and Talented Students Education Act of 1988 was instigated by Senator Jacob Javits of New York.

link: usedulaw.com/352-jacob-k-javits-gifted-and-talented-students-education-act.html

I wish you larping cunts would just get banned forever.

What the fucckkkkk I'm getting red pulled on my ADD thank you user.

One of my best friends was in that program

He married a black woman and has a couple niglets

Far from it. Hemodialysis RN. I eventually grew to despise math, probably because up until trigonometry it was all so easy, and I eventually started having to work at it. Wish I had stuck with it.

Also, any former military here? Prior USAF. Scored 99s on the ASVAB. I'm sure the military had high hopes for me but I kind of fucked that up for them.

adhd and aspergs come from neandrethal DNA

possibly schizophrenia too

Ok so I started going to GATE and stopped seeing my homeroom so much. In homeroom I had this one gay mullatto boy interact with me just once when I had a bloody nose. We talked childishly about my bloody nose and that's all I ever talked to him. Come end of the year, pictures of him and I hugging and playing together are on a page in the yearbook. We both seek each other out to ask if the other had any memory of these pictures taking place. None of us did. We got scared and noticed it was weird. Maybe it was to advertise the school's diversity having a latino boy and black boy look like best friends on the yearbooks.

- Hazel eyes
- Occipital Bun
>Near Death Experiences
Not in the NDE sense but many nearly died moments.
>lack of memory of GATE
I remember some parts of it, but certainly no memory of the weekly schedule or most of the assignments.
- windows were covered
>tendency to being followed
Constant feeling of being observed.
- Interest in /x/ phenomena
- Forehead scars
>Early speech therapy
No, but the VA is really trying to get me into one now despite no speech difficulties. Wtf?
- First born sons
- Migraines
- Meme Magic
>Premonitions/prophetic dreams
Fucking hell, a lot of them.
>Above average intuition
Yeah.

Never joined, scored high. (they tried to BS me into it. Wasn't going to happen)

Judaism is Matrilineal, the Israeli girlfriend, if she becomes your wife, will make your children Jews. They're literally harvesting the genes of the best and brightest goyim to improve their own lines.

My best friend of years had ADHD and schizoaffective bipolar with a fully schizophrenic dad. He has a massive Neanderthal bump On the back of his head. It's almost hard not to notice

Hooray!!
Best news I've had all year.

In my state the program was called TAG(Talented and Gifted) and they basically just taught us Latin and the classics and some basic critical reasoning. It was sorta half assed cause my State's school system sucked ass.
I have blue eyes
Occipital bun
Born a few weeks early and lungs were under developed so I had to stay in NICU
Almost drowned in a lake when I was like 3
First born son
Had migraines as a teen
Smoked weed every day from 19-21
Have had prophetic dreams/premonitions
Good intuition
Overall the program wasn't that spooky. Like they just taught us about Greek and Latin roots for words and some intro logic and math stuff...

>i match most of this list.
>i was placed in a canadian version
>on Sup Forums now
what the actual fuck?

A ton of this applies to me, wtf is going on here /pol

Never was followed or abducted thankfully

I was targeted after being kicked out for not doing a project. Lot's of physical, mental, and social trauma organized by the teachers against me after that. One of my sketchy teachers went on to be a Common Core promoting national media figure. Look at Duke Pesta, and John Gatto's stuff on (((schooling))). The whole system is designed to produce dumbed down, obedient cattle. I have no doubt they would use programs like this to constrain, or ruin the too intelligent. The curriculum was all heady puzzles and mind games. GATE was a pyramid for all the smart kids to waste time building, so their imaginations didn't get in the way of the plebs' government programing.

youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q

youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk

youtube.com/watch?v=BqcK53mBuYE

>Is our congregation, congress and confederacy on pol a coincidence or social engineering?
Wait what? I'm new to this theory, but I was in GATE. Please don't tell me everyone itt was in GATE. Wtf. This is some kaballah shit.

So why the interest in us now? I know the cia is behind these threads. On fucking pol of all places

Are they hoping a specific person sees this? Or is this the trigger?
Just listen up feds, ill be down to kill, dont even wipe my memory after
Ill be waiting for your call bros

I also started losing interest during trigonometry and wish I stuck with math.

Failed Calc 1 in college the first time (no effort), took the class again, and got a B+ (minimal effort)
I remember my professor being impressed with how I solved a very difficult bonus problem on an exam using methods which we weren't taught and which I never studied. Weird.

Just out of curiousity, has anybody had any strange incidents involving owls?

Sounds like the US Gov / Alphabet agencies figured out some shit and started targeting individuals with neanderthal traits.

> blue eyes
> occipital bun
> very early birth and spent a lot of time in an incubator
> had an accident when I was younger where I was knocked out with an impact to the back of my head, doctor said if it was an inch lower there's a decent chance it could have severed my spine and killed me
> interest in /x/ phenomena (loose interest, don't believe in any of it but it's interesting)
> only avoided drugs because my family is full of addicts, still smoke too much pot though
> early speech therapy
> heavy heavy migraines throughout my life

Good thing I was born in Canada

This is so bizarre. If the thread gets pruned, everyone regroup on /x/.
Does anyone have any similar experiences?
If you're still friends on FB, ask him about a few of the criteria here.

>- Blue eyes
>- Occipital Bun
>- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
>- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
>- windows were covered
>- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
>- Migraines
>- Above average intuition

Fuck. The drowning NDE is pretty fucking weird.

>Gate washouts should join Freemasons and become a force to be reckoned with
That's what they want though. Masons do their marketing to every school kid, making everyone buy squares and compasses for math and only ever using them like once wtf.

Holy shit, I actually qualified for this but never went.

What was the purpose of it?

Wouldn't surprise me.

Probably this too. I got out of the shit and moved to a new school system.

Probably gotta keep tabs on the 'goods'

Same, always found your last 'trick' fairly easy for assblasting the teachers.

Not sure I want to get into specifics, but yes.

Heh. They missed me. Safe behind the Zion curtain.

Same. I was considered for it, but never got in. I match a good amount of the shared traits too

i feel in a similar way

if i am mkultra drone'd then they know i would be useful to them, give me a contract and let me do shit or something

more interesting than being a neet

Holy shit. This is a list of my fucking life. Literally the only one I don't have is heavy drug 20's, but if heavy drinking counts, I'm 100 fucking percent on this list.

Same, it's really odd

> when you realize Sup Forums is mkultra brainwashing to make us all want to be 'a part of something' bigger and be on the winning team

Do any of you gaters play an instrument?

Are there any more long term medical conditions besides migraines?

We'll be contacting you for your superior item catching reflexes soon. You'll be a very useful asset to us, user. Our shelves are very wobbly.