Can anyone give me reasonable evidence that Islam WON'T become the dominant religion in Europe within the next few...

Can anyone give me reasonable evidence that Islam WON'T become the dominant religion in Europe within the next few centuries?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap7FLVc0mVo
youtube.com/watch?v=tnmSaHqJUUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah, lets talk about happy things instead

I'm frightened by how much the guy looks like me

It's inevitable.

Oh look its the general german happy talking tactic

Athiesm will probably have a good chance of being the most common believe if Islam is quelled.

Which if the non Islamic religious and atheists come together it should be.

It won't if there's nationalist uprising. Have to wait for the boomers to start dropping

nawwww, wont happen.

A lot can happen in a few centuries

Because I don't think people realize how fast science and technology is moving. Within 2-3 centuries, our existence as humans on earth will be drastically different from what it is today.

Yes, there will be people clinging on things like religion, but in the developed world, many will have already dropped these superstitions altogether.

There is a pretty huge Ex-Muslim movement brewing.

>the religion of science will save the day
>implying this attitude isn't one of the key factors in fucking our shit up to the point we're at today

Evidence = islam
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap7FLVc0mVo

Maybe the west will collapse economically due to oil shortages or the like before that
Then no "refugees" will come here

If that happens, we are good to go according to Varg
youtube.com/watch?v=tnmSaHqJUUs

Islam will become gynocentric and dominated by Feminism before they every take over the West. They think they are conquering us, but the cancer of Feminism will infect and destroy them like it's destroyed us.

>mfw (((they))) flood countries with millions of shitskins because whoever has the biggest army normally wins (not the battle, but the war)
>mfw (((they))) don't consider that technology has made army sizes almost irrelevant

Muslims can't even win now when no one is fighting back. Remember how Germans felt about Jews when they got redpilled? That's going to happen all across Europe at some point and the USA will be forced into supporting Europe or (((them))). Depending on who you choose will determine exactly whether your decision makers are in Washington or Jerusalem.

I don't believe this. Islam is growing stronger because it has a center, a potency. Atheism has no center. It cascades into depravity and feminizes the men. A country full of Richard Dawkins will bend the knee to Islam which will then dominate.

Nationalism won't defeat Islam. Nationalism not vivified by a core ideology is a fragile shell.

It will and so called europeans will be replaced by niggers by the end of this century.

Feminism is not the poison, the poison is whatever causes the men to lose their vitality, which I would argue is a lack of religion. Feminism is a wet pussy waiting for conquest. Feminists will convert to Islam and unironically start signaling through modesty, submission, and so forth.

I'm not even talking about a war. My feeling is that Islam will conquer Europe peacefully.

>Islam will become gynocentric

It already is, and it always was.

The sand nigger or the manlet?

You are conflating degeneracy with a lack of belief.
Those that need religion to be non-degenerate are mentally weak.

You mean the vast overwhelming majority of people, including whites? :D

Let's just focus on not bombing the shit out of them and not inflaming sectarianism by arming Wahabists who destroy and destabilize Arab secularism at every opportunity

Then maybe in 30 years time, they won't have to migrate?

Or 40?

True. :D