SHIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEET

SHIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEET

Other urls found in this thread:

centerforpubliceducation.org/You-May-Also-Be-Interested-In-landing-page-level/Organizing-a-School-YMABI/The-United-States-of-education-The-changing-demographics-of-the-United-States-and-their-schools.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_of_Representatives_elections,_2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never should have been given the vote in the first place.

Ja'Quan must be happy

yuge if true. now lets see how many illegals voted in the southern border states.

so trumps victory would have been even bigger?

why is CNN reporting this?

Where is the law that says you can't do that?

>citing CNN on Sup Forums to prove a point
>being obvious shareblue shill

Not sure how to season this thread.

var text = "";
var possible = "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789";
for( var i=0; i < 5; i++ )
text += possible.charAt(Math.floor(Math.random() * possible.length));
return text;...

...How did the state of NC pack black voters into a congressional district? Gerrymandering happens all the damned time.

if you're going to fake a bot malfunction at least make it look relevant

Dis iz rayciss, mane

>CNN

nah its code to produce random code

>dilute

implying black vote should have spread across more districts and could have changed the outcome.

Yes goyim nothing strange is going on here.

>packing niggers
because it's 2017

So who are they accusing of gerrymandering here?

>Racis Rethuglikkkan Drumpflets herding all the niggers into single districts to minimise the impact of their votes on a state level
>Slimy Demonrat globalists herding all the wonderful PoC into single districts to guarantee permanent control over said districts

Looks like it could be either side.

wtf

is that real???????

ye

14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution

I'm trying to figure that out. It says that the decision wont impact the current map because they were redrawn by republicans in 2016.

>supreme court finally starting to work for the american people
This needs to become something, maybe a beginning of a new direction, T.B.H.

We got in trouble because we had no districts with a black majority. So we put them all in two districts and now we're racist.

T. Carolinian

Yeah I can't tell either way. Democrats' desire to simultaneously have integration and segregation really melts my mind.

Are you retarded?

14th amendment

No, the opposite, do you know what Gerrymandering is? Its the only reason the republicans have been able to be the majority for so long.

>North Carolina
Republicans

If this is a Trump compliment for Gorsuch, he didn't participate in this vote

Maybe because both are gerrymandering techniques to reduce a groups influence?

You just switched from the most effective technique to the second most effective.

>If this is a Trump compliment for Gorsuch, he didn't participate in this vote
It wouldn't have mattered. One decision was 8:0 and the other was 5:3. He couldn't have swung the decision either way.

I thought this shit would end with Gorsuch.

Straight up says nothing about funneling niggers for black votes but okay.

This is Gerrymandering, its technically against the law, but many loopholes exist. One of many things broken in our overly intricate and intentionally confusing electoral process.

You thought the 14th amendment would end with Gorsuch?

He's not even changing the makeup of the court ffs.

>implying both sides don't Gerrymander all the fucking time

Gerrymandering is the result of FPTP.

If they really want to fix this, fix the system, you may not like the results though.

How the fuck are BOTH gerrymandering? Either you put them all together and get 2 nigger districts or you don't and get zero. There's only so many niggers.

But where are the material evidences?

>Straight up says nothing about funneling niggers for black votes but okay.
>nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
The districting is a law. It treats black and white votes differently instead of equally.

>implying both sides don't Gerrymander all the fucking time
>implying that the Republicans do it more
You're right, but so was he.

no this has nothing to do with a presidential election since those are done at the state level.

this is talking about gerrymandering at the local level.

WHICH EVERYONE DOES - WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN MADE ILLEGAL FROM THE VERY FUCKING BEGINNING.

Has nothing to do with president. The districts are for House of Representatives, the dilute means they have fewer seats in the house. had they been spread across more districts their votes could make more districts democrats.

Total vote for entire state determines president, districts dont play a role . with the exception of of a couple states that split their electoral votes by congressional districts Maine and/or new hampshire iirc.

>dilute their influence statewide

sounds more like to guarantee 2 house seats for the dems in a state where they have little support

Democrats are mad that someone gerrymandered with their gerrymandering.

Democrats controlled the state legislature for over 100 years and lost it in the last decade because of blatant corruption.

so when will they catch the DNC who packed buses to load Clinton voters off to polling sites

Or spreading them out could mean they get no districts

This guy knows what's up

north carolina demographics are changing rapidly. lots of north east dems migrating south. It will go the way of Colorado very soon.

He was wrong and you're wrong you stupid fuck

>but muh popular vote tho

Typical libshits

thats why i said "could" no idea what the districts looked like before and what they look like now.

Deeply and hugely unlikely.

In case body can tell, this map followed the wrong side of the railroad tracks for over 120 miles but wasn't considered gerrymandered.

Wow, CNN managed to spin voter fraud. Amazing. Well now I know the argument the democrats will use once they get accused of busing out democrats to swing states.

>implying Gorsuch voted for this

Gorsuch just maintains the Scalia status quo. We need 3 more justices to die/retire to fix the Court with rightists to shut down the cuckservatives.

>he thinks machines can produce randomality

you should look into it. I never thought i would see Colorado change in my lifetime but it did. Supreme court stepping in isnt a good omen. We know republicans lack back bone. This decision is calling them racists they will back down and let dems take whatever they want in redistricting.now.

you usually mean pseudorandom when you say random you fuck

>PLEASE RAPE MY FACE I'M RETARDED

Black districts are required by judicial ruling you dumb motherfucker, they exist because Democrats wanted more niggers in Congress in the 1990s and only started bitching when they realized having niggers in Congress made it impossible for white Southern Democrats to win

Don't fucking post about shit you don't understand

The vast majority of Yankees moving down here are the ones who left because of taxes and liberals. I work at a big moving company in Charlotte and deal with these people all the time. North and South Charlotte are based as fuck and full on Yankees.

Why does this matter? Trump would've still won without NC lol

Republicans.
Can you people not read?

Say you have 70 white balls, 20 black balls, and 13 buckets.

You could put 20 black balls in 3 buckets and end up with 2.5 black majority buckets.

You could put 1 or 2 black balls in every bucket and you end up with 13 white majority buckets

Or you could randomly distribute the balls and you might end up with up with anywhere between 0 and 5 black majority buckets.

Damn, that's not ok. But if I had to guess, it wasn't ruled as gerrymandering because it was gerrymandered based on political affiliation rather than race, which is mentally retarded. You're technically allowed to gerrymander based on party but not based on race, which is why republicans so often have trouble with their gerrymandering. Minorities vote democrat; you want to dilute democrats, so you're forced to dilute minorities, so it looks racist.
Personally, I don't believe any type of gerrymandering should be allowed anywhere. Not a blue state, not a red state, and nowhere in between.

Put them all in 1 district and dems win district
Strategically spread them through all district and they win zero.
ru retarded?

This is why the right pushes for stricter voting laws. You may have seen an infographic from some shitty "news" site like Huffpo detailing how black-majority counties and districts face harsher rules and shorter voting hours than other counties and districts, and this is why. They're quick to call is racist but this is exactly why they look to keep a tight grip on voting. The democrats always use minorities for their voter fraud as they have an easy defense to fall back on if they're accused.

North Carolina is different from Colorado and they don't care about being called "racist" in this case because the only reason the black districts exist is because Democrats demanded blacks get black districts to elect blacks in the 1990s

Kekarado is fucked because it was a 95% white mountain state in the 1970s which got flooded with every retarded California liberal ever escaping the shitheap they created.

The two are different because the techniques Californians have employed to create mass voter fraud in Colorado and deliver the state into their hands would never fly in North Carolina because the South has resistance to liberal political fuckery due to 200 years of liberals trying to weaponize niggers.

1) Colorado is a fucking tiny state and it didn't take that much to flip it, NC is several times larger
2) People underestimate how much of Colorado's change was cultural. After they legalized pot the Republicans in Washington looked silly because nothing bad happened
3) In any situation in which a native population feels ignored, they're much more likely to actually go out and vote

2008 Obama +.2
2012 Romney +2
2016 Trump +5

Hardly looks like demographic change to me

Sounds more like guaranteeing 11 house seats for the Republicans in a state where they should only have 7.

>we shouldn't be hypocritical

You're a faggot, the law should be ignored as many times as possible in the pursuit of fucking over leftists.

anecdotal evidence isnt evidence. North carolina has seen a drastic shift in demographics in the last decade. its only a matter of time before this becomes evident at the polls. Libs that trashed cali and flooded it with mexicans fled to conservative states like nevada and Colorado.

When whoever is holding all the cellphone footage of said events hostage release it.

I bet its sitting right next to the footage of the Muslims celebrating in Jersey on 9/11.

Yes

Hmm, i guess the fair solution is to break apart the black population, and separate them into multiple, majority white districts. that will ensure fair representation of blacks

>Of course we have no evidence of this happening, but because some Democrats said it, it must be true.

Cool, bro

This map could be created via crime rates, political affiliations, property values or buckets of fried chicken consumed per capita.

I mean, I guess it makes sense to some degree but to complain when someone changes it only makes this look worse.

Which just goes to prove that politicians are a bunch of shitty hypocrites.

See The liberals at the polls were evident in 2008 and then the conservatives crushed them in 2016.

And Democrats have 9 seats in Massachusetts when they should have 6. No one gives a fuck about your faggot opinion because both parties are overrepresented in the states they control.

>2 congressional districts

North Carolina is pretty small. Isn't that like 3/5th of the vote?

>No one gives a fuck about your faggot opinion because both parties are overrepresented in the states they control.
Remind me again which party controls more states?

Both parties should stop gerrymandering, but that doesn't mean it doesn't benefit Republicans more.

You literally just have to look at the Republican controlled House to see that.

Why the fuck is the party that lost by 3 million in the popular vote up 45 seats in the House?

is that python?

Between 2000 and 2010 the population increase by race
white non hispanic 10.2%
Blacks 17.9%
hispanic 111.1%
asian 83.8%

Youre a fool if you think that wont make a difference soon.
centerforpubliceducation.org/You-May-Also-Be-Interested-In-landing-page-level/Organizing-a-School-YMABI/The-United-States-of-education-The-changing-demographics-of-the-United-States-and-their-schools.html

Post moar obvious retardation of gerrymandered districts. Shit like this is so blatant it's laughable it still exists. BONUS POINTS for democratic districts because those fuckers do it too.

Nah bro NC has been growing. 13 districts total

Because those 3 million came from overpopulated states were they are already strongly democrat controlled. If you have a gorillion votes for blue in cali, it doesn't matter becase cali is already blue.

How can a district be in 9 different counties?

Based NC. I love my home state. Such a wonderful place to live it you have a little money.

Dats rite whitebois, WE own NC now

You understand what's happening in North Carolina if you think this state is turning blue.
It's been swining more and more red the last 40 years. In the last eight years, the democrats lost control of the state legislature for the first time in over 100 years. I don't think you understand why the influx of Yankees are moving down here. I live here and see it everyday while dealing with people across both North and South Carolina.

That's not CD 11 in Georgia you fag.

wew

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

SCHEIBEEEEEEEEEEEE

Your dumb as shit

Actually the opposite

>this case of gerrymandering is wrong because it used niggers specifically
>but all the others are OK

Fuck you're a dumb faggot. Presidential race is different from the house races, did you even vote? en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_of_Representatives_elections,_2016

Repubs won house vote by 1.4mil