Bible:"D-don't kill anybody!!! that would be bad !!! be a good goy, turn the other cheek!!"

>Bible:"D-don't kill anybody!!! that would be bad !!! be a good goy, turn the other cheek!!"
>Qur'an:"Kill all degenerates,faggots and jews, slit your enemies throat and rape their women. if a christian refuses to convert islam slit his throat too"
Well Sup Forums, which one do you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H7523&t=KJV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've honestly been thinking of converting

>religion of peace

Also the Bible doesn't say not to kill, it says not to murder.

my ancestors

THIS

also checked

>Turning your back on God for a Satanic death cult

Muslims are hundreds of years behind in tech, the people are fucking ugly and the only reason you guys advanced at all was thanks to Christians. Homosexuality and child is rampant in your desert shit holes

>muslims chimp out
Tell us something we don't already know.

My feet are Roman

WTFFFF, we wuz roman n shit ?

>BLACKED army

top kek. The Christian americans killed 1.7 Million Iraqis while losing only 5000 men of their own, what did the muslims do ? fucking nothing
Or how about boko Haram this "mighty african Muslim Army which will destroy the infidels in africa" they got annihilated by 350 Foreign Legionaires in 7 days

If the Christians or Indians or Buddhists would want your Religion dead, itd be dead without you being able to hold for a year
get on with your shit Muslim, your Religion is a failed one

I got the greek thing going on, that long 2nd toe.

While at some point Christianity was vital for the scientific advancement, see scholastic and the preservation of ancient texts, it was stagnated by the Reinassance and the scientific method born as a result. In fact, scientists had to negotiate with the faith because they could be jailed for their discoveries. And then God died after the French revolution

The one that offers salvation: Christianity. If you want to go to Hell stick with Islam and its false prophet.

die saracen

>The Christian americans killed 1.7 Million Iraqis while losing only 5000 men of their own, what did the muslims do ? fucking nothing
What's terrorism?
What's ISIS?
What's the radicalization of Islam among second generation muslims on Europe?
After they couldn't find weapons of mass destruction, America promised democracy by bombs and years later they left the country because they couldn't deal with the mess they created (Saddam truly maintained the order)

neither. go back to toruchan you little shit

your ancestors are probably a nigger brought from africa and an alcoholic mick

My toes just go from big to small.
What am I even?

Luke 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Romans 1:32
(talking about fags)
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Celts are not nords, stupid

>he's salty

Thanks for your salt delivery, user. It's right on schedule !

I choose humanity.

this is my favorite arguement.
Just posting this i can tell your underage or just ignorant.
The difference is, top picture was built thousands of years ago.
While the bottom could have been built yesterday.

>posting comments I'd expect from a 16-year-old League player
Christcucks, everyone. Too busy worshipping dead Jews to develop anything worthwhile.
Friendly reminder EVERY pro-European part of Christianity was adapted from paganism.

It's actually Murder, not Kill. Garbage translation.

um.... the bible does not say that shit?

>god condoned the slaughtering of 1000 men with a jawbone of a donkey by samson.

there is a difference between murder and killing.

>your

I choose the one that created societies that muslims are constantly migrating to.

Deus vult!

>>>/reddit/

Fuck the one time I roll a rare ID it's on this shitty board.

This is relating to various feet found on statues, this is not actual people

>I only know one quote of the Bible and I don't understand it
Nice bait

you are honestly lost in a sea of retard if you think the bible doesnt advocate the shit the quaran does. we no longer do it because its retarded

oh, shit he really does will it!

>die saracen

Lmao everyone knows Christians are pussys, if you larp as a crusader it makes you look like a fedora role-playing as a samurai.

>le turn le other cheek

>Love thy enemy goy :^)

Are you serious? Revelations and Joshua are full of bloody battles.

Death is assured to us all and life is short. The one true living God is not allah. The one true living God is Jesus Christ. So Christians tolerate this wicked world and trust God the Fathers hand to exact revenge on others and that He is not too weak for us to act in violence on His behalf. People that were degenerate can change and be forgiven through the blood of Jesus Christ.

>rape

lies

WE

Haha yeah i caught that after i replied.

>meek shall inherit the Earth
Great philosophy, slave.

Christianism and faggotry cannot stay togheter.
Those heretics shall be burnt.

>>rape
>lies

He confuse quran with turkish behavior and history books (in their poems they written how much they enjoyed rape kids).

>Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.

I wonder what book is this from. It's not only killing straight up murder for generations old beef.

"Christianity is just so degenerate, GOY. He, he. Get it. 'Cause Hebrews!

"Here, take this other religion instead! It's totally awesome. Autistically-monotheist inbred desert culture that practices circumcision! There you go, now you're not a Jew like those Christ-cucks."

Decent b8.

Nigger tier savages vs degenerate post-modern cuckmasters.
Wew

Matthew 10:34 and 39
>34 “Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.
>39 He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.

Quoted the wrong person.
Was meant for OP.

>leaf

>The race of the elect suffers outrageous persecutions, and the impious race of the Saracens respects neither the virgins of the Lord nor the colleges of priests. They run over the weak and the elderly, they seize the children from their mothers so that they might forget, among the barbarians, the name of God. That perverse nation profanes the hospices … The temple of the Lord is treated like a criminal and the ornaments of the sanctuary are robbed.

I guess I WUZ KANG

Convert to Judaism not islam

>being a cathcuck
>not being based orthodox christianity

>Do not cowardly stay in your homes with profane affections and sentiments. Soldiers of God, hear nothing but the laments of Sion. Break all your earthly bonds and remember what the Lord said: “He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me…. And every one that forsakes his houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for My name's sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

wot

Not being a desert barbarian

>Living like a civilized human being with patience and understanding but protecting your faith with force and calling out heresy and sin when you see it
>Living like a mongoloid retard turkroach, destroying once great cities and European history, all the while fucking 10-year-old boys without any fear of consequences because "it's not gay if it's before puberty"

Hmmm tough one

Thou shalt not kill?

>Protestants
Nice try mehmet

What's built today is built because of Christians.

Wtf I love Jesus now

>blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H7523&t=KJV

not one time is it ever used to discuss a justified killing. its always murder. and the OT is extremely loose with what is a justified killing.

Political Islam is cancer

You mean the millions of slaughtered Indians all throughout America by Spanish rats and English scum? Yes, where would we be now without the autonomously functioning tribes of the US, who descended from great civilizations long before the slaves from Europe fled the whips of their diseased masters.

Neither

>Cucktholics
Nice try Mickey

>Reading this far into 100-times-translated scraps of trash

have you ever seen a gypsy? aside from very few exception, most Native Americans were basically dumpster divers of their time; living like Abos and having very little centralization outside of tribal hierarchy that resemble something found in Central Africa. These were the hillbillies of the old world where the civilizations withered and died taking with them the city libtards into the trashbin of history and only the outside survivors remained as they were independent.

Choose an actual European religion that doesn't encourage followers to be "meek" faggots.

>best muslim weapon ever invented is a scimitar
>best christian weapon ever invented is a nuclear fucking bomb

>Well Sup Forums, which one do you choose?
Killing all followers of (((Abrahamic religions)))

Well, the nigger in your picture might have felt the Pope's lips on their feet, but we all know they most likely ended up in Germany, and felt some underage German kid's butthole around their dick.

>t. turk roach
OP is beyond a faggot at this point.

join the winning team

White Sharia when?

based on this i'm Greek

i am glad i am greek orthodox.

>Mudshits playing God by deciding who's allowed to live
You will burn in hell, fucking heathen.

it is based on statues not actual ancestory.

C.mon, Hanz, most of those 1.7 million Iraqis were killed by car bombs, as differing sects of muslims turned on each other. I had never heard of "Basra Market" before Gulf War 2, but it seemed there was a car bomb going off every hour.