CRY, SCREAM, BEAT YOUR LITTLE FISTS AT THE GROUND. DOESN'T MATTER - IMPEACHMENT IS COMING

Bannon and KellyAnne will be gone by autumn.

Donald Dumbfuck himself will be fighting for his life.

He will step down or go to jail.

I'm laughing. Laughing because all the nasty shut-in pantshitters here thought they'd won a great victory when they elected a fucking sex offender.

Newsflash, sweetie: you don't control this country. We do.

Fuck YES the deep state will continue to knock off his advisors one by one.

Fuck YES the leaks will continue. The second Drumpf says anything to Putin, no matter how mundane, he's over.

Fuck YES the media will lie, distort, and sabotage with him dozens of hit pieces every fucking day.

Fuck YES it will take his approval lower than late W Bush.

Fuck YES the GOP will give Donald Dumbfuck an ultimatum as they see how bad 2018 will be: resign and get a pardon, or face imminent impeachment, removal, and hardcore pounded-up-the-ass prison time.

Fuck NO, there isn't jack shit you can do about it.

There will be no popular uprising like the kind that makes your little Second Amendment dicks hard. No one is putting their life on the line to defend a disgraced sex offender President.

Oh, and sweetie, we're not the least bit concerned about Pence. We know how to deal with Jesus Freaks. See: the HUGE Democratic majority that came after we absolutely wrecked George W. Bush.

Pence will also do as our deep state says. He will be forced to hit Russia HARD. Expect to see Putin ripped apart by angry mobs when his despicable country starts to feel the pinch.

You really fucked up helping them hack an orange toddler into office and thinking we'd do nothing to THROW HIS ASS OUT. You should have let her win. Now, you will suffer.

If you force the People's hand, all for the sake of saving the all seeing eye, we WILL kill you.

Expect a civil war.

His name was Seth Rich. And you kill us. We give you old fucks social security and you kill one of us.

Brock, Alefantis, Clinton, and Skippy, we're coming for you and your family. The same way you keep kidnapping and raping ours.

We chose a President who won't take it up the ass like Pence and faggot Weiner. Expect the ghost of Seth Rich & JFK to continue to make your life a living hell.

The LARPing is so strong in this one.Your just a nihilist that wants to feel strong.Nobody gives a shit !

Nice LARP, i doubt you typed it all yourself, you got a dump site with all these pastas?

wishful thinking: the post
now kill yourself

>Knocking off his advisors one by one

Only got one total, so it's more like one and done.

Back to the_d, shills

>Flag

Checks out

>this triggers the Swede

good god, fuck off swedish cuck. go back to watching jamal from somali fuck your wife and daughters while you hang out in your cuck shed.

>Hurr durr muh civil war 1776 #MAGA
Go away, child.

Ha! But you sit outside AMC for a cucked war Marvel gives you. Fucking dipshits. Copy and pasting paragraphs to shill lol. Having art gallerys to display memes to ask the public sjw for help. Keep deepthroating Daddy Pence's wrinkly cock. You played yourself the second you woke up today.

Pic related....your gay ass sleeper VP. Come at me you limp dick pedos.

>libcucks are this delusional

Newsflash, sweetie: you don't control this country. We do.

who? a swede you aren't even in control of your cuckshed or whether or not you get pegged.

Bump faggot. Let's go! Emailing Brocky that you need more "memmo" huh? BCC every higher up you can. It's gonna be a bumpy ride ;)

Pic related as fuck. We see Jew ;)

Sage this gay thread

>Pic related....your gay ass sleeper VP. Come at me you limp dick pedos.

That faggot doesn't look anything like Pense

SWEDEN YES

I agree. Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

KimDot.com has just recently admitted to knowing, and being involved directly in the leaks Seth Rich did against the DNC. He is publicly now claiming Seth Rich was the leaker. Not Russia.

If this is true, it means no Russia collusion. It means the false narrative dies. It means the DNC is likely guilty of murder of one of their own.

It's means your analysis of the situation is rather piss poor.

Your pathetic post is proof that yuri's warnings were actually true.

mega cringe

Psssssst. Pic related.

Let's remind The People who is trying to "share blue" pills with us. David Brock and his mama aka Rothschilds. We know you own the media and government.

We'll make sure you disappear too ;)

Literally 0% chance of impeachment.

You all are assuming us on the right are as dumb as you leftists.

Love watching you faggots fail.

(checks flag)

Hello Shill

You forgot to change your VPN settings again.,

// no redbull and poprocks for you today. go take a nap

its sad to see a fellow Swede be this autistic, one day you will see the truth. until that day you will let the "child" migrant next door rape your daughter and call it "cultural enrichment".

95% chance minimum wage shill. Sad!

But really leftist, if you keep saying something over and over again it must come true. Keep projecting your insanity onto the real world.

>Sweden
Saggy

Your mom is calling you up from your basement to eat dinner.

If she looks like she's been crying, don't worry. That just means she had a little rapefugee with her lunch today.

In fact, Mahmoud is on his way to you house right now to finish her off while you watch.

Ted Cruz, you look awful :(

Redbull is close to $1 a can. No way anyone is spending that much on these loser shills.

Tl;dr
Plebbit tier post

LOL swede cuck snowflake. dont u have a white woman to give to a violent rapeugee?

Wtf I love drumpf now!

>Trump will be impeached
I'll ask you the same thing I ask everyone else. For what? lul

>This country
What, you mean Sweden?
double lul

I don't even like Trump but he's been here all winter.

If he was to get impeached, it would be done by now

aw shit 5 star post nigger

Why, because the victim looks brown-ish?

If this happens expect a Civil War. You guys are a bunch of idiots. Much bigger factions hiding in the shadows are ready to make a move if something like this were to happen. Alot of them are already well known in the USA. Imagine a secrect "Fight club" but with guns and ideals. *COUGH* NRA *COUGH*.
The second something happens to trump all hell will break lose. Trump still has a role to play in the world, I want to see it to its end.

>Flag

Fix your own fucking country first before worrying about others.

Don't even bother with these people, it's impossible for them to understand logic let alone practice it.

Oh sweetie, you're so, so wrong.

Yea assuming this isn't larp lol your fucked.

There have been civil wars and revolutions in the past as well as cultural ones. The stakes are higher now but nothing else has changed. You have record high unemployment and record high uneducation and angry youth calling for violent action on both sides.

You are going to die kike. The fact you so arrogantly play with fire is amusing. Clearly history has taught you nothing because everytime you tried total dominion in the past the host society cast you out collapsed into anarchy or both.

You always lose. This time will be no different faggot.

And as a reward we get to meet President pence.