AFTER LOGGING TINY FRACTION OF HILLARY CLINTON'S FOREIGN TRAVEL, TRUMP IS "EXHAUSTED"

>Hillary Clinton logged 1 million miles of travel as secretary of state. Trump is exhausted after two days.

Without a doubt the most pathetic president in US history...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kNcK_OCT7po
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fake news
Clinton never traveled anywhere cept the abortion clinic

She should have logged those miles on the campaign trail.

Hang on. This is the same guy who worked his ass off in the election race traveling to state after state to millions of people. Now some report is saying this?

I smell fake news

He's depleting his energy at a rapid pace. I don't know if he'll be alive for very much longer.

Clinton refused to go anywhere for months.

Wasn't she like AWOL for the first 200+ days of the election?

>implying HRC logged ~1M miles in two days
typical liberal showing what assholes they truly are.

it's ok he absorbed some of the saudi's power yesterday, the jews and the vatican will probably sacrifice as child in his honor and I am sure Juncker has something similar planned, he will come back from this trip looking like a 25 year old, just you watch.

>Have a busy day
>Go to bed early that day

I am now a #cruzmissile

Side of beef, cooked in sage, and chucked into a fucking van on a cool autumn day.

Very fake news

>hillary hid from the press for weeks
>avoided them to a comedic level
>no press conference for almost the entire election
>drug holidays before the debates

But fuck Drumpf tho, amirite?

The media is a disgrace. This is what they take away from this trip so far? With the media's track record, I doubt this is even close to the truth.

Hard to keep up with all the time she spent on epseins jet.

youtube.com/watch?v=kNcK_OCT7po
>rape me

LOL LOW ENERGY DRUMPF AMIRITE

Is this the same woman that collapsed from "Heat stroke" in 73 degree weather

Still a two time loser!

SOURCES SAY SOURCES SAY SOURCES SAY

How many months did she spend in the hospital in 2013?

i REAAAALLY like this image!

It was pneumonia, which is why she had to run outside and hug a child to prove she didn't have it.
You, shitlord.

It's hard to keep your energy up when you're not feeding on the blood of aborted fetus.'

78 DEGREES YOU LYING SHITLORD!

SHE HAD PNEUMONIA! THAT WHY THE LITTLE GIRL HUGGED HER WHEN SHE GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL!

Your missing a few he came to Costa Mesa twice

URKANE? GTFO

>Without a doubt the most pathetic president in US history...

Grover Cleveland? Martin Van Buren?

hillary didn't run her campaign crying about how everyone else was "low energy"

also
>b-but hillary!

this is so petty and childish

Whoa it's like 2 days is a tiny fraction of 4 years.

I was unable to pokemon go to the pols

watching hillary spaz out and faint of 9/11 was a good time

>>b-but hillary!

that's literally what the OP is about, yes

Whats the source that he is exhausted? I mean he is pretty old so not surprising

>inb4 (((anonymous sources)))

I dont believe those

Total miles traveled: 956,733
>Not 1 million unless you count travel to the doctor.

read the fucking article

Too bad she's a disgusting cunt, eh bud?

DELET THIS

Thats cause Trump isnt addicted to meth

riggedit.com/seth-rich/

⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛

Ukraine is for faggots.

FURTHER PROOF THE LEFTISTS HAVE NOTHING ON THE PRESIDENT.

Did you miss the part where they had to throw her head first into a van because she couldn't stand for a ceremony on a warm day?

You dumb, uke...and I'm Ukrainian, with a wife from Ukraine, so I say with the utmost respect, you are dumb as shit.

You probably also believed trump was responsible for Russia invading, and forget about the Hillary reset button.

What good is all her miles traveled if the end result was coffins coming back from Libya and your country getting fucked by Russian military?

Dumbass.
Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

If you wouldn't fuck Hillary Rodham Clinton you are literally gay

I would fuck her. With a blowtorch.

>fly halfway across the world to a scorching hot hellhole. Have to do a bunch of high pressure shit.
>work your way back across timezones the other way, do more shit.
>keep doing this for a week
>not be tired

Trump is most likely jetlagged as fuck. You'd be too.

Dude that is bizarre on any level

What's wrong with Van Buren

how much did she travel as president though?

Was Clinton 74 or whatever when she was Secretary of State?

Why is that retard saying that? Where is Assange?

Her campaign may have been to smart too win

He's been dead for months, user

wasnt she secretary of state for like 8 years?

Bitch couldn't even visit wisconsin.

Get the fuck out of here with your fake news.

Goddamn I so want to go down on her.

>1 post by this soros shill

Kek

HNNNGGG

That dude in the middle has a very punchable face

Isn't she just a side a beef? Beef is very easy to transport. You just chuck it around.

>Have a busy couple days of international travel to extremely hot desert countries and meeting with various heads of state
>Sleep for 6 hours instead of your usual 4 hours
>HURR DURR PLUMPF BE LOW NRG!
I suppose Trump shouldve been strong armed into an ambulance everywhere he went.

Memeable
e
m
e
a
b
l
e

one person has been "traveling and really held "no real job" for 30+ years. as a politician.

The other was a businessmen who liked to stay close to his money and his posessions.

Gee......trump is a such a loser for being 70 and not being able to log a million miles after being a politician for 120 days. What the fuck is wrong with him? RIGHT!?

kill yourself shill rat

HRC was Secretary of State for 4 years, so 1mil miles over 1460 days is about 685 miles per day.
The distance between New York and Paris is roughly 3700 miles, so for a basic intercontinental flight she would fly once every 5.4 days (one-way!), longer if you consider distant countries, although she probably flew a lot domestically as well.
I think it's fair to say that a two-way flight every two weeks isn't too bad. Shame burgers are bad at math and think a million miles is impressive when dealing with flight.

Mother fuck this old demon whore, we all witnessed her doing the stanky-leg and taking a header into the back of that black van that doubles as a private amberlamps.

Was there somewhere he was supposed to be?

This is missing at least a couple for the both of them; there should be something signifying when someone was speaking on behalf of the other as well. It's very interesting data, non the less.

He'll probably die of a heart attack or a stroke then poll will claim the DNC assassinated him.

>le trump is exhausted meme
sources say!

Yeah ah literally didn't hold a press conference for like nearly a year while trump did 1-3 rally's a day

I doubt he is exauhsted

It's typical liberal projection.

If my memory serves me right... She was asked if she was considering Elizabeth Warren for VP. At that moment a Goldman Sachs executive activated a chip to zap her brain. She deflected and started talking about how good the latte was.

Her front braps smell like money.

I doubt Clinton will see 2020. She is one sick poodle.

Tardive dyskenesia.

I only know he is on a cholesterol med and that he is over weight. His diet is not very healthy, but he at least gets a fair amount of golfing in. I would guess he's at a low risk for a serious cardio vascular event. Would help if I saw his blood work and full medical history.