Trump document dump posted on google drive

drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0BziqO0UMlQeYWThiQlQwVUQ0UEk

What means does this, anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NathanLerner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lerner
nytimes.com/2002/02/28/nyregion/records-show-wide-variety-in-lifestyles-of-assessors.html
nytimes.com/2002/02/26/nyregion/18-city-tax-assessors-indicted-in-decades-long-bribe-scheme.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's about to get kiked.

Quick skimming says it's about taxes.

Looks like some kind of property tax dispute that ended up in court. So probably public record anyway.

It means the end of Drumpf

So what can they do about all this?

Saw some other bullshit on @funder twitter account that posted all of this that it contains incriminating evidence against several members of Trump cabinet

Trump sued City of New York because the tax assessors were taking bribes.
Judgement was for over 500,000,000

I think this shows that we don't have much to worry about on the impeachment thing. And he is kind of of Autistic about the law.

It's literally fucking nothing.
>DRUMPF BTFO. IN 2008 HE REQUESTED A COURT REVIEW OF THE TAX ASSESSMENT OF TRUMP PARC EAST CONDOMINIUMS. RUSSIA CONFIRMED.

Alright I'm breathing a sigh of relief. Still confused why the nigger on twitter is acting as if this will be the nail in Trump's coffin.

Because liberals are retarded and desperate. Every day they march closer to the realization that they lost the election for no other reason than being completely out of touch with reality

>Liberals
>Having a realization about their own flaws and failures

You're a really funny leaf. We'll rake you last.

It's actually multiple lawsuits against the tax assessors.....He won every one.

No would cares if Trump paid taxes or not.

We just want corrupt people who have killed others to get what they deserve. We want justice for Seth Rice. We want justice for all the other people the Clintons have killed. We want justice for all the children that have been sold, bought, and raped by The Podestas, James Alefantis, the Clintons, and the DNC. Child molesters deserve public hangings or public decapitations. There is no other answer for the pain they have inflicted on others.

>your skin is as thin as your master

This about Seth Rich?

The DC types don't understand that as a real estate guy, Trump spends a ton of time getting sued and suing. They are playing in his ballpark now. Not the DC land of ineffcience and ineffectiveness. The CIA and NSA are corrupt as fuck. WMD's, leaked all of its spyware and had 12 agents killed. They are really really bad at what they do.

No....they are really fucking with the wrong guy. He gets shit done. I don't really like him,,didn't vote for him, but he is really earning my respect quickly.

why are liberals so fucking useless at technology?

why post this on a non-anonymous host?

pic related

I actually tried using a url shortener or user.to type service and every time received a message saying 4chin thought I was a spammer. Archiving it didn't work because it just archived the google docs background image.

I'm on about the leaker, not you. his email address is visible

I've been filing twitter reports against his account for sharing personal info etc. Doubt it'll go anywhere though.

they've had these since at least the 16th of september 2016

this guy is the source: twitter.com/NathanLerner

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lerner

>Lerner is a German and Jewish family name. Its literal meaning can be either "student" or "scholar".

every fucking time.

BTFO Schlomold Blermph!

docs about his realestate not about WH. fuckin lame.

this one is highly interbesting

>anthony cuomo is a defendant

> Harry Potter

wut the fuck

Its solid proof that he got 2 scoop,
while i on the other hand only got 1

Pictures taken on September 16th, 2016 at 0930 with an apple iphone 5c

Go get em, Trump

>the nyc assessor's office is filled with fucking mobsters

>> Harry Potter
Same nigga?:
nytimes.com/2002/02/28/nyregion/records-show-wide-variety-in-lifestyles-of-assessors.html

Someone break into his personal files and illegally take the pics?

ANYONE WHO CLICKED THIS WHILE LOGGED IN JUST GAVE THIS KIKE YOUR INFO

Albert Schussler became an assessor in 1937. guess they dont call you the old man for nothing

Looks like they were there all day if you look at the timestamps. Should be VERY easy for Trump or his people to find out who it is

So it's possible that the @funder account who leaked all this shit didn't read through any of it and actually gave us material that shows Trump in a good light and shows massive corruption in the Democratic party of NYC?

Paging: Trump team

ATTN: Snake infestation

Eh I'm a nobody so I don't really care that much if some kike knows I looked at his top sekrit documents, especially since I'm not doing anything with them.

or could be alleging that trump benefitted from this conspiracy?

>/k/
THEY KNOW

What fetishes do you think Trump has?

Seems that Nate Lerner and Scott Dworkin are the people who own the docs account and uploaded the files

Here kids: nytimes.com/2002/02/26/nyregion/18-city-tax-assessors-indicted-in-decades-long-bribe-scheme.html

James B. Comey, the United States attorney, would not say whether any other assessors, tax consultants, lawyers or property owners who benefited from the scheme would be indicted. But he did say that the investigation, which the F.B.I. called Operation Knockdown, was continuing.

kill yourself shill rat

A lawyer for Mr. Schussler, Steven Cohen, declined to comment on the charges, as did lawyers for many of the other defendants.

looks like Trump actually sued the city because of overvaluation?

Aparently the lost all thier Chinese agents too.
Maybe the should stop spying on American citizens and learn how to spy on other countries.

mob shakedown???
>give us a bribe or we rape your assessment

>mfw demoshits thought this would crucify Trump, but in reality, makes them look even worse

Duh. Higher valuation = higher property tax

you have to give it to the mob for creativity. coopting the tax office to create the ultimate shakedown racket

>being logged into jewgle
>ever

I have been logged into jewgle in the past. Am I gonna get permab& from life?

>not being an IT pro and browsing Sup Forums while logged into one of your customer's server machines using LogMeIn.

I feel like someone needs to save as much of these as possible in case the demoshits try to cover tracks once they realize their fuckup.

I am trying to save but google is taking forever to get the zipping done.

Don't. Whether you like Trump or not, we have to see what's in those documents and extract the truth. Otherwise, media will read one or two lines, then claim that he dodged taxes, gave out bribes, and somehow Russian government and hackers are involved claiming this leak as the source, knowing very well public won't read a 20 page report.

Roger roger

I downloaded the files

hopefully they don't come after me goy

sekrit agent man

(((Dworkin)))

Literally for show. They have to act like everything is the final nail, else they start to realize that there will be no final nail.
Cognitive dissonance isn't a pretty thing.

they act like that about everything

So we should just let the DCAT come out with this and laugh as it implodes on them?

are these actual leaks, or are they just public documents they have uploaded?

They're being purported as leaks under the #trumpleaks tag but in reality they're just court documents that some kike took pictures of with an iphone while in a courthouse.

Yep, pretty much. They have nothing.

that is either highly illegal or trivial, none of these documents seem confidential. Is he still under investigation from the IRS, because that would be change whether it is illegal to share these documents publically or not

Seems like it would be or at least should be illegal to photograph court documents without special authority to do so but idk.

it would depend whether they were public or not, and since these images have both the date and time stamped onto them, there is probably a phone ID embedded into file itself (several cameras and phones have this feature)

Ive read through some of it, it's pretty basic shit so far. Might get juicer but nothing worth anything so far. Doesn't tell us anything we didn't already know about Trump.

They won't, these files have nothing of value in them.

You should be safe.

Yes, goy, click that link and get tracked.

Herro micro

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

>Retards actually though they did something when they posted documents from a 2002 case
KEK

kek, THIS IS PROBABLY THE BIGGEST COLLECTION OF NOTHING I HAVE EVER SEEN

imagine being this autistic ahahahaha

Checked