Brit/pol/: Highs of 28℃ Edition

>REGISTER TO VOTE: Deadline 22nd May 11:59pm
gov.uk/register-to-vote

>Tory U-turn on Social Care Cap
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40001221

>Dianne Abbott expressed support for IRA and said she "couldn't identify as British"
breitbart.com/london/2017/05/21/diane-abbott-expressed-support-ira-height-troubles/

>Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn the IRA five times
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/21/shock-poll-shows-jeremy-corbyn-narrowing-gap-theresa-may-tories/

>EU will force every member state to adopt Euro by 2025
express.co.uk/news/world/807762/Eurozone-Brussels-Hungary-Poland-Czech-Republic-Croatia-Romania-Bulgaria

>Theresa May ditches manifesto plan with 'dementia tax' U-turn
theguardian.com/society/2017/may/22/theresa-may-u-turn-on-dementia-tax-cap-social-care-conservative-manifesto
>One in four Labour voters back a split if party loses election
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/20/exclusive-telegraph-orb-poll-one-four-labour-voters-back-split/

>Eurozone WILL shrink and collapse: Shock report reveals what business leaders REALLY think
express.co.uk/news/world/807579/Eurozone-crisis-European-business-leaders-survey-EU-economy-McKinsey-Global-Institute

>Labour face 'parliamentary wipeout' as Watson, Skinner & others may lose seats, poll finds
express.co.uk/news/uk/807539/Jeremy-corbyn-labour-general-election-tom-watson-ed-miliband-tony-blair-liz-kendell

>Corbyn restates commitment to Trident after Thornberry casts it into doubt
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/20/jeremy-corbyn-labour-trident-emily-thornberry-remarks

>Conservative and Unionist Party Manifesto:
conservatives.com/manifesto

>Labour Party Manifesto:
labour.org.uk/index.php/manifesto2017

>Liberal Democrat Manifesto:
libdems.org.uk/manifesto

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13011892
uk.news.yahoo.com/holly-willoughby-angers-neighbours-erecting-union-jack-flag-home-092747742.html?hl=1&noRedirect=1
discord.gg/A6WU2zr
strawpoll.me/13020045
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for May is a robot

>Highs of 28℃

You are joking aren't you? I can't take temperatures like that

What did he mean by this?

*blocks your path*

Labour will kill me, you don't want that to happen do you a-user?

Want to go to an ASMRtist's patreon and pay them to do MosleySMR.

Like the other poor devils
*strokes ear*
in China,
*strokes other ear*
India
*kisses cheek*
and Japan,
*kisses other cheek*
a great new field for sweatshops to be opened up,
*exhales*
so that these new industries which we are creating in Britain today
*inhales*
will be destroyed as the old industries were,
*cups ears*
simplified, rationalised machinery,
*purrs softly*
with a few white surveyors,
*kisses behind ear*
and then the masses of cheap,
*kisses behind other ear*
coloured labour,
*flutters fingers*
torn off the land and taken into the sweatshops
*does this behind ears*
to work
*kisses forehead*
and labour,
*kisses nose*
and cough their guts out with tuberculosis
*kisses mouth*
until they too are thrown on the scrapheap of the sweatshops.
*squeezes earlobes*
Is that worthy of Britain?
*kisses ear*
Is that to be the future of Europe?
*kisses other ear*
And is this competition to be organised within our European brotherhood?
*plays with hair*
Bringing in these sweat-fields in Africa
*wraps hair round face*
into our Europe civilisation,
*blowing air kisses*
so that the financial power in one European country
*exhales in ear*
can use it against the financial power in another?
*breathes in*
Or the great financial central power of the world,
*exhales in other ear*
now shifted from the City of London, to Wall Street, New York?
*moans into mic*
Shall be able
*kisses eye*
on the mass of money,
*kisses other eye*
of wealth
*licks ear*
and of power
*sucks ear*
which it brings to it?
*taps on top of head*
Again and again to exert it's influence in politics? Until that you see today,
*sticks tongue in ear*
it is childish nonsense to say that a British government rules Britain!
*moaning in ear*
Its nothing to do with British government or the British people!
*moans heavily*
The government of the world is the financial government!
*unzips*
The power of money, and of money alone!

Is jared kushner floating?

>OFFICAL BRIT/POL/ POLL:
strawpoll.me/13011892
>OFFICAL BRIT/POL/ POLL:
strawpoll.me/13011892
>OFFICAL BRIT/POL/ POLL:
strawpoll.me/13011892

Isn't it amazing how the Conservatives are led by a woman? And it's their second female leader! That's so fucking BASED! I guess Labour are the real sexists hahahahaha :-)

EDIT: please upvote for visability thank you

He's pretending he's not one of them

Do you have to go into the booth to vote or can you just mark the paper and pop it straight back in the box when it's given to you?

Take down your racist flag Holly

uk.news.yahoo.com/holly-willoughby-angers-neighbours-erecting-union-jack-flag-home-092747742.html?hl=1&noRedirect=1

I've experienced 44C temperatures in Cyprus. Ask me anything.

This shit post is too much, pls stop lad

>HENCH

tunnocks teacakes desu

I'm not kidding, they're essentially whores, they'd do it if I paid them.

So I am still pretty confused about this social care policy. It sounds as though it is just going to lead to loads of people being denied social care. Even with them saying you won't have to sell your family home today, this just throws the policy into shambles. If they are now trying to say that people won't have to sell their family home, then all they have done is raise the cap from £23,000 to £100,000. What is the point of this policy now?

Daily reminder that labour did this and is still doing this.

ONE OF US

>you will never be dominated by holly as she says "oh goodness even Phillip is larger"

Jews run the bbc

Discord link:discord.gg/A6WU2zr

ARE GIRL

Tripsluts are out in force begging for their anonodoms big fat tory (you)s.
Good little whores

You can save yourself even more time by not bothering to go to the polling station at all.

People who walk places do this thing where they take one foot off the ground at a time

Holy shit he is

>that awkward moment when a tripfag replies to you but they're on filter so you can't find the (You)

Was it hot?

>whats the fucking point of working an entire lifetime and paying taxes if they Govt. refuses to provide social care without raiding your house

>be told all your life that you are entitled to cradle-to-the-grave welfare because it sounds nice and politicians want your votes
>pay less in taxes over your working life than you will take out from the welfare system (i.e. the average person)
>WTF I EARNED THIS WELFARE
>SOMEONE BETTER PAY
>JUST KEEP CUTTING SERVICES FOR YOUNG PEOPLE AND BORROWING MORE OR I'LL VOTE FOR LITERAL COMMUNISTS TO GET MY GIBS

At the guarantee of sounding like a mong - what the fuck is 'social care'? My family has never needed some government-funded 'care' besides the occasional hospital visit, unless that's what it means.

Nice source

>Neighbours have said that this is not “BNP [British National Party] area” and that the patriotic flag does not fit in with the surroundings.

>“It’s in one of the most desirable streets, we’re either Conservatives or Liberal Democrats in this area traditionally, not BNP.”

>having the flag of your country = the BNP

What the actual fuck is wrong with these people.

>Ukip losing to Labour
>In /brit/pol

Is Fearne Cotton a jew?

Is she CIVIC or genuine?

>tfw sunny

God lads it's wonderful. Went out into the meadow behind the family business today and just had a lie down listening to some Chopin.

old people homes

>Highs of 28

That's a cold day in Algarve or Alentejo, lads

Its not even the St George's flag either just a standard union jack

She used to date Ian Wright so you tell me.

BRITFAGS MUM HAS GOT IT GOING ON

Ohhh right cheers.

She's a woman, she doesn't have genuine political opinions.

My dog is German
My coffee is Colombian
My IT is Indian
My car is English
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am an American.

Why can't Brits just accept that they didn't invent everything and that globalisation benefits everyone in the entire world, including third world countries?

Its high for white countries

No-one cares if you are differently acclimatised. Stupidest fucking meme posting ever.

he meant "when will manlets learn to get a tailor for their pants?"

So that the government doesn't take everything you own at £500 a week for a dementia carehome up until you've only got £23K left.

That's the difference, £100k not £23K.

I might have used the wrong term, but I am referring to pensioners who can't look after themselves and need some form of care. Sometimes it's just having someone come round once a week to check on them and in other cases they will needs day to day care.

>MBT

dead meme

look at how the turkish Leos are getting rekt in Syria

She'll be a default humanitarian like most women which will bias the fuck out of her opinions. She'll also just have a sense of national pride hence the flag

They are rich cosmopolitan cunts. There's someone down the road who has flag in his garden.

Emily Thornberry (daughter of Nigel Thornberry) Labour MP got sacked after going "wtf" on twitter about England flags.

Literally we are SO cucked we can't display a regional or country flag without being accused of racism.

why are there so many threads? beta fuck who runs this shit needs to get a hold of this. if not youll be zapped.

>lmao don't vote
>b-but muh comic book characters

Neither do you.

(You)

Sup Forums STRAWPOLL
DONT BE A LONDON K*KE - TAKES TWO SECONDS

strawpoll.me/13020045

fucking nation hating boomers

wew, didnt know brits got so triggered about weather. stop vacationing here if that's the case

I genuinely don't care about the turd world and neither does the average Britkek.

Yeah, I know. I'm one of those little Englanders buying up your coastal properties and renting them back to you at inflated prices

Doesn't this mean that there will be less money going into the system if more of pensioners money is protected?

Shut your whore mouth Tripslut and get working my big fat tory dick, you need to work harder than this to get the (you)s you desire like the filthy (you)bucket you are slut.

Seriously? Literally google Rotherham

Lads, what are the chances of Labour actually winning?

I don't mean a hung parliament, but actually outright winning the election?

Are taxes over there reasonable, Brit/pol/? Surely considering the dicking your civil liberties are getting from government you should expect lower taxes at least.

>my car is english

>trade requires accepting unlimited black and brown people

If you showed Churchie the Britain of today he'd have wanted Hitler to win. It's a good thing he stopped being active in the '50s or he'd have really embarrassed the political class of the day, who were clambering for more immigration.

i have wanked to that pic of Holly so many times

Literally nobody gives a fuck

Zero

If people were really trading votes for covering up crimes there would have been convictions of councillors or something.

No. Stay in Ireland and steal all the EU's gibmedats, paddy. This country is going to shit.

It means people can pass more on to their kids and there is going to be an overall cap on costs anyway.

Not a chance in hell, if the best they can do is 9% gap then they are fucked, look at the odds for all the marginals with the bookies, even seats Labour have held since 1935 are odds on favourite to go to Tories.

Jo Cox's old seat is tied equally the odds for Lab/Con getting it.

What are the chances of you sorting your life out and meeting the perfect girl? There's your answer.
I forgot that whole rigmarole was even a thing desu

your nonce anime is japanese though

Stacy Dooley did a good job telling it as it is and BTFO you weirdos

How can liberals claim the BBC is right wing?

>lib dem faggot cuck
>uncle tom
>red head le progressive woman
>sat next to nigger from Da streets

No I mean behind the scenes.

I don't know what the bookies have it at but I'd probably give you 10/1

Outside of some massive global catastrophe, New Labour is practically guaranteed to win. At this point it's just how badly Corbyn's Labour is going to lose.

seriously, as a scot how are we supposed to vote on june 8th? the conservatives are cucks and UKIP are a joke? also if ive said this more than once its because ive been barred from posting my views without explanation on pol. God save the our beautiful and glorious queen.

ps good deal on jack daniels at sainsburys lads, £23 for a litre

>There are exclusions eg:

Is that for the new rules that may has surgested ? or the old ones ?

>highs of 28
>28

>quints
Cocks out lads

social care is either care homes or visits to an old persons home.

The current cap is 72k

Following the 100th u turn by Ms. Strong and Stable the cap is now 100k...so theyre saying they'll take all the value of your home/savings untill youve got only 100k left.

if the average home is worth 200k+ then it means theyll take over 100k now, whilst before they would have taken up to 72k

It will be a shock if the Tories don't win a majority so I would say pretty fucking low.

I watch skynews why everyone voting for labour? There's a muslim couples being interviewed and they vote labour.

You vote Tory because it is the universally accepted anti-SNP vote. Voting for anyone else in Scotland is only helping them.

I thought everyone was voting labour for the bennies

Complete rubbish. To get into a nice carehome the home will have to be sold anyway unless you want the lowest quality one you can get. Forget giving the money away to your kids you can only give £3K away a year max regardless.

They said a couple of mean things about Corbyn, so they're basically a white-supremacist fascist propaganda machine

So how does this generate extra money then?

Always vote for the most nationalistic party that you can. In this case, UKIP. Fuck tactical voting.

the bbc does suck tory dick but
>torys
>right wing