Seth Rich was Not Murdered!!

The Sup Forums """Detectives""" are in full L.A Noire force about Seth Rich. It was a fucking botched robbery you retards, what more evidence do you need?

>Sup Forums is the detective on the right.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/nation/la-na-17-intelligence-agencies-20170112-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Democratic_National_Committee_email_leak
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/09/deflated-clapper-contradicts-claim-17-u-s-intel-agencies-concluded-russia-interfered-2016-election/
cnn.com/2017/01/04/politics/assange-wikileaks-hannity-intv/index.html
time.com/4600177/election-hack-russia-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-28/something-stinks-here-crowdstrike-revises-retracts-parts-explosive-russian-hacking-r
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do me a quick solid, say nigger. Say that niggers are abhorrent creatures that have a tendency to shoot, rape, pillage, and murder. Or something of the like.

Say that, for experimental purposes.

Saged

If it is so inconsequential and mundane as all that, why are shills howling "ITS NOTHING GOYIM!!!!!" daily, hourly, in thread after thread after thread after thread?

You goofed when you went full blown scared jew mode and kicked the shilling up to 4th gear, Israel.

>evidence
All evidence points in the opposite direction.
Sage goes in the options field.

Why weren't there any video tapes released from the street cameras near the time of the murder? Over a dozen cameras in the area and none of them captured anything worthwhile?

Would a "shill" say that Niggers are abhorrent creatures that have a tendency to shoot, rape, pillage and murder?

The fact of the matter is, you have no evidence that this was anything other than a botched robbery. So go fuck yourself alt righers.

>a botched robbery
>they stole nothing
>they targeted him
>they shot him in the back twice

"It's just a botched robbery guys, nothing to see here, move along....."

You sound mad as fuck.

I have heard from an inside source that Donald Trump personally murdered Seth Rich

you have no evidence it's a botched robbery. show me one piece of evidence indicating that.

You sound like you need sleep. A long peaceful sleep

>Seth Rich was Not Murdered!!
LOL

>Shot
>Killed
>By somebody else

Yeah, you're a fucking retard. Regardless of motive, he was murdered.

>botched robbery
How come nothing was taken from him?

If it was just a botched robbery by local criminals. The police would have found them by now and charged them.

Also people who rob others don't normally shoot them in the back twice to try to kill them you fucking idiot.

>e
He was shot in the back, and they had 20 seconds to rob him before things went to shit. The robbers simply didn't have enough time.

Botched robbery, it's simple calcus.

if Seth Rich was not murdered, why is he dead?

>botched robbery
How come nothing was taken from him?

That's why it's botched you stupid RETARD. If they looted him it wouln't be a BOTCHED robbery.

That's not evidence. Besides, in 20 seconds, a robber could easily get a wallet and a watch.

how do you know how much time "they" had to rob him, and how do you know it was "they"?

He isn't dead, he was taken to another planet.

This

I'm not the one who claimed that he wasn't murdered. Typical leftist, accusing the other side of what he is guilty of. In this case, being a retard.

>Just a botched robbery, goyim, believe me.

Obvious trolling here OP cant be this retarded

ignore and sage

>If it was just a botched robbery by local criminals. The police would have found them by now and charged them.
lol because all murders that happen in the form of late-night violent encounter with strangers end up getting solved, right?

17 different intelligence agencies say the DNC was hacked by two russia agencies nicknamed Cozy Bear and Fancy Bear

This conclusion was also confirmed by multiple cyber security firms including Crowdstrike and Threatconnect

But Sup Forums will ignore this because it contradicts their conspiracy that Seth Rich was the leaker.

Btw, Seth Rich died before the leaks actually happened. the only possible way that seth rich was the leaker is if he gave the leaks to another person. and if that's the case, Assange had absolutely no way to know if he was the leaker or not.

A pro can easily make it looks like a "botched robbery".
You have no evidence it wasnt a faked botched robbery.

S-SHILL
S-SHARELEBLU

Sage

It was Hansjorg Wyss.

20 seconds is enough to grab a wallet lol.

>it was a botched robbery
>on a street with video recordings.
>where the cops could easily have just watched the video
>where they could have killed all the conspiracy stories by just releasing said video.

No. All the evidence says it's legit. But we will see soon.

how is that evidence? it's pure speculation, and it's not even good speculation. why on earth would they start off by literally assassinating him? how do you know it's "they"? how do you know they had 20 seconds?

assuming the robber(s) were of such brutal nature that they literally assassinated a guy by shooting him in the back, do you believe that a 20 seconds heads-up time for the robbery is something they'd care particularly much about? how did they know that Rich had enough valuables on him that starting off the robbery by murdering him was worth while?

your little theory makes literally no sense fucktard.

Why don't you name all those intelligence agencies, shlomo.

>robbery
>nothing taken

It takes 2 seconds to grab someones wallet.
You shills are stupid as fuck.

Here is a full list of the 17 agencies that confirmed the hack was from russia:
latimes.com/nation/la-na-17-intelligence-agencies-20170112-story.html

Other people who examined the data are CrowdStrike, Fidelis Cybersecurity, Mandiant, SecureWorks, and ThreatConnect. all of them said it was from russian agencies nicknamed Cozy Bear and Fancy Bear

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Democratic_National_Committee_email_leak

Clapper on the matter:

>FRANKEN: And I want to thank General Clapper and – and Attorney General Yates for – for appearing today. We have – the intelligence communities have concluded all 17 of them that Russia interfered with this election. And we all know how that’s right.

>CLAPPER: Senator, as I pointed out in my statement Senator Franken, it was there were only three agencies that directly involved in this assessment plus my office…

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/09/deflated-clapper-contradicts-claim-17-u-s-intel-agencies-concluded-russia-interfered-2016-election/

>only three agencies
Suck it, faggot.

And you ignore the fact that it takes time for Wikileaks to go through a shitload of documents before they release them. The handoff could have happened well before Wikileaks published them.

cnn.com/2017/01/04/politics/assange-wikileaks-hannity-intv/index.html

Assange says it wasn't a state actor that gave them the emails. Suck it, faggot.

I'm very curious as to how conspiracies succeed. Conspiracies obviously happen, but with something like Seth Rich do they just pay off the folks who figure it all out, or do they murder all the loose ends?

Generally speaking when there's smoke there is fire, so how do they always manage to put out the fire?

>botched robbery

Yeah robbers just shoot people in the back and then leave without taking anything.

ahmed why u so mad??

If Seth Rich's ASSASSINATION was a "botched robbery", why did LE go to his apartment and seize his computer- which wasn't on his person when he was murdered?

That sure as hell isn't SOP.

Hacker doesnt have to be the leaker.
Shill more schlomo.

Aaaaand the report has a disclaimer saying it could all be bullshit.
Nice try shlomo

Multiple unnamed White House officials confirm.

Agencies 8-17 on that list are literally irrelevant in this investigation and there's no way they would be involved due to jurisdiction.

Whatever the shills sa, the opposite is true. Get fucked, shills, Seth Rich was murdered

sage

The continuation of the conversation:
FRANKEN: But all 17 signed on to that?

CLAPPER: Well, we didn't go through that -- that process, this was a special situation because of the time limits and my -- what I knew to be to who could really contribute to this and the sensitivity of the situation, we decided it was a constant judgment (ph) to restrict it to those three. I'm not aware of anyone who dissented or -- or disagreed when it came out.

So 17 agencies signed that they agree to the conclusion, but only 3 were directly involved.

That's pretty fair.

But what's about independent security firms who also said the hack was from russia?

time.com/4600177/election-hack-russia-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/

> Seth Rich was Not Murdered!!
So he's still alive?

Sage me all you want alt righters, but it won't bring Seth rich back to life. He was probably a russian spy, he deserved to get murdered.

Based on what evidence, faggot? Nice appeal to authority. At least when the intel agencies lied us into the 2nd Iraq war, they had the good sense to trot out Powell and fabricated evidence. This time, they're not even trying to hide it.

>intelligence agencies
The same agencies that caused the Iraq war to fight for your kike interests fuck off, give proof

Brace yourselves lads

Oh, and Crowdstrike had to roll back a lot of its report, because it outright fabricated bullshit.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-28/something-stinks-here-crowdstrike-revises-retracts-parts-explosive-russian-hacking-r

What do you mean? based on the data that was given to them.

Do you expect them to release this kind of data to the public and reveal what kind of traces russia left in the hack? that would be retarded.

Also, do you honestly think the DNC is smart enough to make such a complicated cover-up, but they weren't smart enough to take things from Seth Rich to support the robbery narrative?

honestly the fact nothing was taken might support the claim it was indeed unrelated to the DNC, i don't the DNC are dumb enough to murder someone with the plan of claiming it was a botched robbery,and then take absolutely nothing from them

sage this shit, you morons.
it's a shill

This has nothing to do with the DNC hack.
They had another investigation of a russian hack into Ukranian artillery, and in the initial report they overestimated the amount of effected devices

Aka literally nothing

What info? Show it.

>t...t...trust us! We're spies who never lie as part of our trade!

Show the fucking evidence, or get fucked.

I will repeat this
Do you expect them to release this kind of data to the public and reveal what kind of traces russia left in the hack?

You know this is something that cannot happen

Yeah.. those who do robberies at night are 90% of the time local blacks in the DC area.

and there are plenty of cameras all around the area he was shot at which would show more than just their legs & shoewear..

The police could have looked at the footage and determined who they were easily but they did not do that because they're corrupt as fuck and are bought out by the DNC.

Botched robbery! Nothing stolen. Nothing to see here citizen, now move along.

Considering the public now knows what types of traces the cia uses to pretend to be russian thanks to vault7, anyone claiming we definitively know it was the Russians should have to show the evidence.

Do you think hackers don't use russian proxies/vpns/networks to fool these corrupt agencies....

>Be crowdstrike
>Claim that same malware used to wreck Ukrainian howitzers was used against DNC
>Claim is full of shit
>Walk back report

What kind of title is Seth Rich was not murdered? Then say it was a botched robbery? Here is the evidence dipshit he got two bullets in his back which lead to his death THAT IS MURDER AND THAT IS A FACT. Botched robbery or not it is STILL A MURDER!

Yes, if instructed to do so.

>copy pasting shit around
Now write a paragraph on why eugenics is the way forward and all kikes deserve the gas or you're still a shill. No plagiarism.

Hey guys just checking in, how's pizzagate going?

Don't forget the body cams on the cops. Or how he was alive when he was found.

Yes. They aren't trustworthy. No evidence, no trust.

Scared, OP?

the disinfo is real.

Russia had fuck all to do with the DNC.

In the US it's called murder, shill.
Even if he wad killed while being robbed.
Whoever murdered him will be charged with murder.
Seth Rich was one of you, a liberal and a Bernie supporter.
Why don't you care who killed him?

David Brock is a white male and a closet heterosexual.

Ask Jeffrey Epstein.

But I asked you

kiken vermin are in full swing these days. Historically never know when to quit, either.

I don't really follow Pizzagate, so I told you who to ask. Somebody with actual knowledge of events related to pedophilia. Go to the source, faggot.

How so?

Fuck off shill. shouldn't you be out playing with your pet niggers and patting them on there head telling them how there special.

17 agencies that did not inspect the server said blah blah blah.
They have zero evidence Russia did it, but because CNN said it, you'll believe anything they tell you to believe.

Also OP is a fucking idiot. Two bullets to the back, that make you dead, is the definition of murder.

Are you implying there weren't pizzagate threads here for months on end? Seems like a fine place to ask to me

I'm implying that I didn't follow it, and that if you want to learn about pedophilia in high places, you should go to Jeffrey Epstein. I'm implying that claims of pedophilia in high places aren't as crazy as you might think. I'm implying that if you had eyes, it would be obvious to you.

Fuck off Aisha

>kikes
>Romania

Pick one

Reported to Sup Forums admins alt right scum

>I didn't follow it but it's totally real and you're crazy for not believing this thing I didn't even follow but apparently still believe in

k

wew lad. I am glad you're convinced. I will sleep soundly tonight knowing that there is someone out there in the world not wondering about this case.

I'm quaking in my boots here, faggot. If you fucks weren't blind, like the fine lady in pic related, you'd see the blatant corruption that is our government.

Our government isn't corrupt, you're just brain washed by the alt right media. You need to watch CNN to get your news

No, faggot. I never said Pizzagate was real. Just that there is pedophilia happening in high circles. Just ask Jeffrey Epstein.

saged

Ok well I was asking about pizzagate specifically so if you don't know shit I'll wait for someone who isn't completely useless

UPDATED *- =SETH RICH RUNDOWN= -* MAY 22
Seth Rich Plot Thickens:
> "DC Insider" Speaks Of "Complete Panic" At Highest Levels Of DNC
> Seth Rich's Go Fund me account was updated by his brother 3 days ago, Cry For Help?
> Kim Dotcom Offers Congress Evidence to Prove Seth Rich Was WikiLeaks Source
> Assange All but Confirms KimDotCom
> Seth Rich Murder Wikipedia Page Devolves into Chaos, Tagged/Locked a "Conspiracy Theory"
riggedit.com/seth-rich/

Yes, this.

Whitehouse official familiar with Trumps thinking confirms this.

The howling will only get louder as the ship that is the DNC goes under.

>This

You shills are so easy to spot, idk why you keep trying.