Cali will never even reach 10% green ener-

Cali will never even reach 10% green ener-

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/judeclemente/2016/04/03/californias-growing-imported-electricity-problem/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> have 80% chinese solar cell generated power
> still daily blackouts
At least we're eco friendly right

Does California import electricity from neighbouring states? I think "power generated" and "its energy" hints at the possibility that most of the electricity produced in California is indeed "green" but a lot of electricity is imported since energyconsumption is far higher than -production.

arizona, hoover dam etc.

>shill for "green energy"
>avoid nuclear forms of power

Get out of the way of progress.

is Sup Forums against renewables?

Thats nigger-tier retardation desu

Nazis were the most technologically advanced state in the world and if they knew the dangers of global warming they would probably have advanced our knowledge of renewables 10 fold while also being the forefront of renewable energy usage

>still california

Nice try

Not necessarily against it but at least in Germany it is impossible to cover the demand solely with renewable energy, not even a significant fracture. I'm not familiar with the situation in Cali though.

yup, CA imports more than 1/3 of their electricity

Yea but I live in California and the taxes are insane just to maintain renewable energy.

It's not cost effective so the government must find everything

im for renewable energy the second any of them dont suck dick, nice quads tho

Cali is hot, and full of spics with AC units. Its anyones guess as to how heavy their electrical load is

Wind tech guy hear, Big companies sign contracts with renewable energy companies to pay extra for the green energy. Its unsustainable aside from amazon wanting hipster bragging rights

Witnessed

CA imports all necessities from other states and is completely dependent on the rest of the country to keep them dying of hunger, thirst, fires, and earthquakes.

It's a scam nigger. Enjoy paying 5x more on energy.

But in Cali, if you use more than $110/month in electricity they charge you an extra $100 for using too much. Electricity in our State has almost never been cheaper, but the bills keep going up and up. They recently rearranged the tiers just to charge more.

This, I have 0 problems with green energy.... Once it doesn't suck. In fact, if it was good I'd much prefer it. I do care about the environment, but we also need power.

I never get blackouts

why not nuclear power, it's a natural resource that is renewable
>not in our life time, but still gets released by dieing stars as it converts heavier and heavier elements and then the stars get reborn in nebula until universal heat death

>neoliberal kike whining about spreading poverty

Nice try schlomo.

Nuclear power is pretty much the final solution, but there are too many retards that are scared of it. Bringing it up in Cali is just begging for libcuck wailing.

but it's green energy, did they ever see the simpsons? It's colored green
>yes i know uranium is metalic in color

Well, we know it's not hydro-electric. Where do they get their power?

>daily blackouts
Please don't speak about things you know nothing about.

Shut the fuck up faggot. California is the largest food producing state, and the rest of the country would starve without it.

so that's how they made ovens powerful enough to get rid of the 6 gorillion bodies

>largest food producing state
>ignores beef industry
>ignores corn
nice try making up excuses for your migrant slave labor there

but seriously though, i'd be dumping as much money into LFTR reactors as possible if i were trump

mexicans running on giant hamster wheels

>daily blackouts

I haven't seen a blackout in over a year and when it did happen, it was like 2 minutes.

Most of CA's power is from diesel generators. We import oil, refine it, burn it and release CO2 and H2O (2 of my favorite compounds) into the atmosphere. We are ahead of the curve here in CA because we say so.

Says the person vocally advocating the destruction of all colored peoples.

Yes, a large proportion of its energy is "green" but that's at a cost of being unable to produce enough energy -- Cali has to buy vast quantities of energy from Arizona.

>> no one will ever leave california for a more prosperous state with less bean-nig...

>everyone would starve without shit covered lettuce and almonds
Why do you faggots try so hard to justify the existence of North Mexico instead of just fucking moving? Too poor?

You also dont have a house or a car. Enjoy the 10-speed and a rampant violent bean-nigger population. Pathetic faggot

Over 1/3 of its energy comes from out of state.

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/judeclemente/2016/04/03/californias-growing-imported-electricity-problem/amp/

>daily blackouts
BAHAHAHAHHA

They pay out the noise for it

>import 70% of your power
>80% of what you generate is """green"""

they're burning green for energy so I guess it's correct in a sense

unless you're from jew york, move along little welfare state

>another spic, nigger, kike cock guzzler being proud of his 40% white state

what is hydropower

Proof?
tacofornia is not known for telling the truth about anything.

>largest food producing state
Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, and Texas would like a word with you.

Not that we don't appreciate all the grapes and almonds, but come on, seriously?

Until someone develops a design for a working industrial scale LFT reactor it's no more useful than fusion is right now.

Uranium fission works, now, not in 20 or 30 years.

Tbh I would like to see a reliable source get a full investigation of it. Sadly reliable sources are ghosts now.

All you make is trail mix ingredients. Nobody sits down and eats a meal of anything CA farms.

Title is misleading, it is 67% early Saturday afternoon.