What does Sup Forums make of this? is USA starting to take a more Israel-friendly stance?

what does Sup Forums make of this? is USA starting to take a more Israel-friendly stance?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13020045
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why is he fisting that wall

>starting

I.. I don't know. It's not a tradition. Why the fuck is he grabbing our wall by the...?

YHWH told him.

>you will never go on Jihad with Trump
Cut my life into pieces

Orangegutang was sent on a mission to find the lost golden foreskin of the Shlomo Shekelstein clan. The golden foreskin will grant unlimited power and complete dominion over OOGA BOOGA NIIG tribe which will be useful in the battle against the goyim that know. It is said to be hidden in plain sight in the DEEPEST place.

He's reaching deep in the early "prayers" for the original copy of the Protocols

>worships god of chaos
>thinks KEK abandoned us
>KEK is actually just doing job too well for us to appreciate

the fucking autism of this place

Wall Pussy

> is USA starting to take a more Israel-friendly stance?

After he leaked their Intel I am not sure

I like how he holds a sword like television remote.

>s USA starting to take a more Israel-friendly stance?

USA = Israel

like a butter knife

Drumpf our lord emperor is grabbing the wall by the pussy:^)

I really don't understand why everyone is freaking out over this. Most presidents have visited Israel in this way since Israel established itself.

Plus the US has always had a Israel-Friendly stance. Hell, we helped established it after WWII.

who is this semen demon?

>*Unsheathes scimitar*
>*Teleports to Israel*
>"Heh, nothin' globalist, kid"

>more Israel friendly

Not possible kek

Macaron the gouvernor or the german provibce of france

Sup Forums STRAWPOLL
DONT BE A NIGGER - IT TAKES TWO SECONDS!

strawpoll.me/13020045

This. Kek doesn't care for us, he simply seeks chaos, which generally means toppling those on top. All these Trump scandals and Trump showing everyone what a dirty kike he is is simply Kek causing more chaos. All according to plan.

Sup Forums is retarded, they don't think. They merely absorb what I think over time. IF they're fortunate enough to understand it.

Now as for what I think? Trump has aligned himself with Israel and all the consequences that go with it. We knew that before we voted for him (I say we because I did not vote at all. Again. I'm smart.)

We will put AMERICA FIRST
president to touch the western wall.

I'll call him a jew shill when he acts in the interests of jews, not when he does something every fucking president does to be diplomatic

Boipussi

>Americans
>Zionist dogs

Why is this a surprise?

hahahahaha

>more Israel-friendly
dude.

I think it's a good thing. Israel represents a strong western democracy in the middle east. Most of Sup Forums has always supported Israel, but there's a few loudmouth stormfaggots of course. God bless America & Israel.

And now the thread dies because the highest authority hath spake

Titus Flavius Vespasianus failed us all.
2000 years of a failure.

Why should one believe some faggot who can't even achieve double digits?

see these digits

This

Trump has - unwittingly or wittingly - paved the way for mainstream anti Semitism.

Praise kek. We will crush the Jew and they will beg for mercy - but they won't get it.

>not realizing he is the first sitting POTUS to ever visit the Western Wall.

>more Israel-friendly stance

looks about the same as it was

>Canadian vpn

Shut the fuck u up goddamn Kike.

>is USA starting to take a more Israel-friendly stance?
USA taking a more Israel-friendly stance is not humanly possible. (Well, I guess they could turn American babies into kosher hamburger cause short pig isn't. I guess that is one way the USA hasn't bent over backwards for Israel yet.)

Obama was anti-Israel and every Conservacuck and Israeli will tell you so.

>tfw obama was the good guy

WE FUCKED UP